PDA

View Full Version : Question about Maxing stats and mags

NintendoMan
Jun 10, 2006, 09:14 PM
In regards to this
http://www.pso-world.com/downloads/guides/ricomaxstat/crqmaxstatguideracaseal.pdf

When it says that you cant make a rare mag with the first setup. It means that this character cant personally create it right? I mean another character can still raise your mag to a rare mag right or does the Non atk+mind = Dex+Atp or whatever the factor?

Is the rare mag that important if I can still get the PB and boosts (reverser at death,inviciblity at boss and when barr reaches) I want?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NintendoMan on 2006-06-10 19:16 ]</font>

Dhylec
Jun 10, 2006, 09:47 PM
When it says that you cant make a rare mag with the first setup. It means that this character cant personally create it right? I mean another character can still raise your mag to a rare mag right or does the Non atk+mind = Dex+Atp or whatever the factor?

Is the rare mag that important if I can still get the PB and boosts (reverser at death,inviciblity at boss and when barr reaches) I want?
When the guide says you can't raise/make certain mag with the certain set-up/method, it means dues to the stat requirement, certain rare mag/s can't be made. You should know that rare mags have special stat requirements to evolve.

Do not take mag type so seriously. You can always create a normal mag if you like. Just make sure you match the mag's stat to that of the guide, so you can max out your character's stats.