PDA

View Full Version : How, where, or when can i get a Spread Needle?

BR0M
Jun 11, 2006, 03:07 PM
I have been playing for a good amount of time ... my character is level 40 and i havent found any rares...how am i supposed to get the spread needle?

wufiei
Jun 11, 2006, 03:10 PM
Greenil, Yellowboze and Purplenum all get it from Merlans in Ultimate Ruins. Redria gets it from Chaos Bringers in Ultimate Ruins.

Dhylec
Jun 11, 2006, 03:13 PM
Get to know the guides abit & you'll see it easily..
Item database - Rare Weapons - http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=83&sortby=name

BR0M
Jun 11, 2006, 03:14 PM
bummer...im bluefull and nowhere close to ultimate...im overleveled cuz i play with friends all the time...im happy with my spread +10 for now...but that is only fun so long so i switch with halberts and mechguns...i need something good...sigh

TheStoicOne
Jun 11, 2006, 03:27 PM
Then take the time to go thriugh the difficulties and just have fun. Then by the time you kno wit your lvl 150 with ubers!! (smile)

TheyCallMeJoe
Jun 11, 2006, 06:16 PM
Starting out is always the worst because all the rares you want/lvl 200 seems soooo overarching. But once you get rolling (and you have friends to help you so that's a plus), you should start seeing those red boxes quite often. They might not be what you want, but hey it's a start.

Use the Item search to find things in your difficulty and try hunting for them.