PDA

View Full Version : Most embarrassing moments?

Oriontheone2
Jun 12, 2006, 01:20 PM
My most embarrassing moment was when I was with my ex-girlfriend at a restaurant. We had just gotten our drinks and we were ready to order when the waiter came (the waiter was homosexual.) He brought us some bread and water, then asked, "So, what do you guys want?" Without thinking I started to say my order, then I was cut off by my ex-girlfriend AND the waiter, "Ladies First!" They both said in unison. There were three tables around us, (which were all full...) and the people at all three tables turned to look at me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif.

So after this fiasco I said, "Sorry, go ahead." Then the waiter said, "Nope, you already started, so finish." ...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Not only did my ex correct me (ironically with a homosexual waiter,) but I then had to sit there and finish through my order, with everyone around us knowing what happend.

This is probably the most publically embarrrassing thing that has happened to me for awhile (I don't know if it was embarrassing or just flat out humiliating.) But I'm curious as to what everyone elses stories are?

Anyone?

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_turnip.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oriontheone2 on 2006-06-12 11:21 ]</font>

Kizaragu
Jun 12, 2006, 02:11 PM
Falling down half the London Underground escalators, in rush hour, running up the wrong way as a child showing off, and having a woman screaming "MAKE IT STOP!" and slamming the emergencey brake button. I also managed to headbutt my Headteacher at the bottom of my fall as he went to catch me.
Ironically I wasn't even mocked that much by my fellow students. And they say children can be so cruel...

ABDUR101
Jun 12, 2006, 04:02 PM
Orion, in those situations, you need to make light of the situation. You could have said something to the effect of "Oh, trust me pal, thats no lady.." and continued to order. And who cares if he was a homosexual, what relevance to the story does that even have? o_O

Embarassing moments for me, none come to mind really. I've had my fair share, though.

navci
Jun 12, 2006, 04:26 PM
On 2006-06-12 14:02, ABDUR101 wrote:
And who cares if he was a homosexual, what relevance to the story does that even have? o_O

Ya I was wondering about that.

For me.
Hm.
Fart and sneeze at the same time with a friend I met the first time.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jun 12, 2006, 06:12 PM
Well I have a bad habbit of spacing out completely, and one time I happened to be staring at someone else's ass and everyone in the class was just looking at me lol.

*Akward sequence activated*

darthsaber9x9
Jun 12, 2006, 08:10 PM
On 2006-06-12 16:12, TheyCallMeJoe wrote:
Well I have a bad habbit of spacing out completely, and one time I happened to be staring at someone else's ass and everyone in the class was just looking at me lol.

*Akward sequence activated*

Haha i've done that before. Usually I'm just in my own little world then I realise I'm staring at someone's tits. A couple of people have called me on it as well :/

Also, many yesrs ago, during the first couple of years of "high school" as you yanks would say, there was this girl I "liked". Anyhoo, I was walking round school one time (between lessons or something), and i saw her, and I think she looked at me but cos I was kind of shy I looked away (you know whats it's like at that age). Thats when I relaised that I was staring at a wall. Yes a wall. I was pretending that a blank wall was divertin my attention. I dunno if anyone noticed though.

Tystys
Jun 12, 2006, 08:35 PM
I got into a fight with everyone looking and hit a wall.
With my head.

InfinityXXX
Jun 13, 2006, 09:36 AM
I was in the shower and someone (the shadow of an old man) zoomed up to the shower window and I screamed like a girl and hit and broke the window on reflex revealing that it was my moms ex boyfriend(current boyfriend at the time) and a bunch of neighbors started comming over to see what happened so I ran out the shower but fell down (people were able to see my by then, I heard a lot of OMGs) and I ran out with my towl and closed the door but my towel got caught so I yanked and ripped my towel(It was my Janet Jackson) and as I ran into my room, I stubbed my toe.

Everyone was pissed at first but after a day everyone was laughing at me on how I fell down and tried to get out the shower.

I'm still embarassed and still can't look at the neighbors in their face.

Non-Toxic-Crayons
Jun 13, 2006, 09:42 AM
Ok, so this isn't the most "publicly" embarrising story, but it is pretty damn embarrisng.

First off, you gotta know, I'm a real wuss about needles. It all started in middle school... I was getting a shot... And for whatever reason... I passed out. (I think it's because I hadn't eaten in days) Anyway... After that... I developed some sort of conditioned reaction to needles. EVERY doctors visit after that... I never failed to pass out. >.>

Anyway, on to the story. A year ago, I was having a little doctors visit... I was told specifically before I went that there were to be NO shots involved. So yea... I wen't through the whole embarassing turn your head and cough thing.... And finally, when its all over, my doctor tells me that I'm not caught up on my shots, and that hes gonna get me caught up right now.
At this point I started to freak out. I told him "Oh, I don't do so well with shots...." And he said, "Oh it'll be fine, We'll have you lay down, it'll be fine" But I wasn't fine. So I'm starting to breathe heavy as hes writing something on his clipboard... Then I start to get dizzy.... Really really dizzy, and everything goes black.....

Next thing I know, I'm on the floor with a slplitting headache. The doctor didn't even leave the room to get the needle yet... And I passed out. Whats worse, is I fell off the bench head first into the floor. The doctor tried to catch me, but he was too slow >.< I got a nasty rug burn on my face along with a big bump. That coupled with the absolutely TERRIBLE feeling in my gut I've only ever gotten when passing out.

SO... they didn't give me the shot... I wen't home humiliated... and when I got home... I realized I had a minor cuncussion when I started vomiting my guts out. All in all, it was the worst I ever felt physically in my entire life. All because I fell off a high bench because I needed to get a shot. .___.;;;

I still havn't gotten that shot to this day.....