PDA

View Full Version : Best Music In ep 1,2&3 v2

DikkyRay
Jun 13, 2006, 12:44 AM
This is a poll to see the best music in ep1,2&3. I hate ep4, so no music from there. Its v2, because i forgot one very important song in my first one. So vote on which of these is your favorite song, and why.
Sorry if your favorite song is not on here. Only 9 spots.

DikkyRay
Jun 13, 2006, 12:45 AM
Sorry for the double post but, mines tricktrack. Its a perfect song for spaceship, and i really like the piano part

TheyCallMeJoe
Jun 13, 2006, 12:56 AM
Lol I'd vote but I don't know what any of the music is http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

I only just started playing again recently, so maybe it's gotten old for everyone else, but I like the music for the Intro cinematic in EP1....if that's even up there I don't know lol.

DikkyRay
Jun 13, 2006, 01:07 AM
if you dont have online, burning rangers, rappy holiday, nights, and sonic adventure are out of the question, if you beat ep1 and 2, just check under options.

Neith
Jun 13, 2006, 07:26 AM
Ha, you hate EP4, so you remove it from the poll. Considering it's got some of the better music, that's a shame.

Anyway, of the tracks listed, the Tower of Caelum BGM is very nice, I love listening to that. Still, a limited poll, would've been better to just ask favourites rather than a poll.

Jaspaller
Jun 13, 2006, 09:59 AM
Doesn't look like he's on Blueburst so I don't think he knows the names and what the music sounds like, but I have to agree it sounds a lot better.
The music on the list is a hard choice but I think trick-track is probably the best.

Ma_Navu
Jun 13, 2006, 01:24 PM
I never thought I'd see the day when the Burning Rangers music was recognized! Joy!

Guess who was the only one to vote for it? >__>

DikkyRay
Jun 13, 2006, 03:00 PM
On 2006-06-13 11:24, Ma_Navu wrote:
I never thought I'd see the day when the Burning Rangers music was recognized! Joy!

Guess who was the only one to vote for it? >__>

Heh, i would have voted for it too, but tricktrack is a little better

trypticon
Jun 13, 2006, 03:53 PM
You didn't include Chant This Charm.

Rekitheforce
Jun 13, 2006, 04:09 PM
I actually have Burning Rangers on my PSP. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I also really enjoy the TrickTrack as well.

DikkyRay
Jun 13, 2006, 04:46 PM
On 2006-06-13 13:53, trypticon wrote:
You didn't include Chant This Charm.

Hey, i only had 9 places. like chat this charm to. But whenever i play it on the ep3 juke, people get pissed at me