PDA

View Full Version : How does my Fonewearl compare?

wufiei
Jun 13, 2006, 12:46 PM
In what ways can I improve my Fonewearl? Here is her current setup:

Name: Rico Tyrell
Class: Fonewearl
ID: Pinkal (what? >.>)
Level: 121
Weapons: Twinkle Star/Summit Moon
Armor: Guard Wave
Barrier: Secret Gear
Slots: God/TP, God/TP, God/Body, Cure/Poison
Mag: 5/0/45/150 Deva (Pilla, Forlia, Golla)

Right now I want to take out those 2 God/TPs and put in a God/Mind in their place. I also want to replace that God/Body with a God/HP. I'd like to Replace the Cure/Poison with either a Cure/Freeze or a Cure/Shock. I'm at a loss as far as a fourth Slot unit goes though. Any help would be appreciated.

TheStoicOne
Jun 13, 2006, 01:13 PM
Are you following any max stat guides?

rena-ko
Jun 13, 2006, 01:38 PM
give her HP units instead of mind units. i hope you fed her 150 Mind Mats and nothing else. then work on that mag - make it with as much mind as possible. if you must have another stat on there, concentrate on def, since its the only useful one for a pure caster. so, aim at 15 0 0 185, regardless on what is the actual outcome of that mag - you'll only need a PB online, for contributing.
then, get real. purely cast. cure/shock is a fine thing to have - in ep2 mountain and noone else. keep sols for that purpose.

i suggest having 3 Dragon/HP or compareable, fill the rest if a cure unit that you cant live without or use a mind unit. the only weak spot on a fonl is the lousy HP which you can easily work against with units.

the secret gear is good, but replace it with something that has a better elemental defense - attribute wall or whatever BB offers. alternatively, find yourself a set of colour merges (red, blue, yellow, barta, foie -> the useful ones) since they boost your important features even more.
as weapons, use summit moon, it has better boosts than the twinkle star. on long term you could aim at either sorcerer cane or psy wand, but dont go insane hunting either. you can do without them pretty well.

then, the important skill later on will be a good enough megid. cant be high enough - sacrifice one unit for a tech unit if you have trouble finding a high enough megid disk (dont bother with anything under level 25).

Zarbolord
Jun 13, 2006, 03:33 PM
Get a cure/freeze instead of cure/poison. Also get a sacred gaurd if you want to prevent poison (dude you have anti... >.>).

whiteninja
Jun 13, 2006, 04:55 PM
You are Pinkal. I am appalled that you do not have the 9-Star Scepter Series. Your inventory must be plagued with them (mine is http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif ). You need some boost on Gi-techs and Ra-techs.