PDA

View Full Version : Quest: I just noticed something...

Ma_Navu
Jun 13, 2006, 06:02 PM
I'm putting this in the "Quest" subforum because this has something to do with a certain quest.

I noticed something rather odd in the Quest, "Seek my Master." Shino's master, "Great Sword Zoke," has access to Sange, Yasha, and Kamui, right? But something about that puzzles me: why is G.S.Zoke, a RAmar, able to equip those weapons?

Only one thing can explain this: Zoke is a h4x0r! XD

Jaspaller
Jun 13, 2006, 06:26 PM
Just like that HUnewearl carrying a rifle in that butler mission.

Elek06
Jun 13, 2006, 06:27 PM
lol npc's are special huh?

Neith
Jun 13, 2006, 06:31 PM
Regarding the HUney with the rifle, that apparently is because there were no RAmarls in the older versions of PSO (should've stayed that way if you ask me XD )

Regarding Zoke, that's just a special exception I guess.

Besides, I have those swords now anyway

Edit: Just noticed my title actually, seems fitting http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2006-06-13 16:31 ]</font>

Ma_Navu
Jun 13, 2006, 06:32 PM
Looking at mistakes like that, I'd like to see Sonic Team make a FOmar NPC with a NUG2000-Bazooka. I can imagine it now...

"Say 'ello to my li'le frien'!" BAM!

Vetsent
Jun 13, 2006, 07:33 PM
On 2006-06-13 16:26, Jaspaller wrote:
Just like that HUnewearl carrying a rifle in that butler mission.

And my favorite,Kireek and his immunity to losing HP from the Soul Eater's special attack.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jun 13, 2006, 08:41 PM
cuz he has auto-heal.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jun 13, 2006, 10:06 PM
Auto-heal auto schmeal. It doesn't work nearly fast enough http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

DroolinBuddie
Jun 13, 2006, 11:00 PM
its the way they made it?! O_O i dunno jus a thought maybe thats how they made it >___>;; or maybe they are special http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif, erhm...is it possible to get those 3 swords from Zoke? >___> i mean like...able to use them, maybe..??

Skorpius
Jun 13, 2006, 11:13 PM
It's a video game.

Neith
Jun 14, 2006, 08:17 AM
On 2006-06-13 21:00, DroolinBuddie wrote:
erhm...is it possible to get those 3 swords from Zoke? >___> i mean like...able to use them, maybe..??

Through that quest, no. However, Sange, Yasha, Kamui are obtainable as rare item drops, so it is possible to find them.

The swords in 'Seek my Master' are merely quest items, not the actual weapons you can use.

As far as I'm aware, Viridia is the only ID that can find all 3 of them though.

Look through the Item Database to see where they drop.

Zarbolord
Jun 14, 2006, 08:30 AM
Don't forget Oroagito and Yamigarasu for the total set of the five legendary katanas. To say the truth, if we used the weapons, a sniper, ok, that's kinda light... a double sword? Anytime! Then it's just a small addition to make you wonder, to give false hopes. Anyway, I know for sure, that I would not be able to use a Rica's Claw, those damn things look extremely heavy...

Neith
Jun 14, 2006, 09:08 AM
In PSO's legend, there are only 4 legendary katanas (Sange, Yasha, Kamui, Agito). As far as I know, Yamigarasu is just another katana.

Edit: I'm not 100% sure on this, but I seem to remember the tekker in SmM saying there was four.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2006-06-14 07:09 ]</font>

Ma_Navu
Jun 14, 2006, 09:23 AM
On 2006-06-14 07:08, UrikoBB3 wrote:
In PSO's legend, there are only 4 legendary katanas (Sange, Yasha, Kamui, Agito). As far as I know, Yamigarasu is just another katana.

Edit: I'm not 100% sure on this, but I seem to remember the tekker in SmM saying there was four.

Yeah, the tekker tells a story about three master blacksmiths and a pupil. They each made a sword (A total of 4 swords) that ended up destroying some nation or something to that effect.

TheStoicOne
Jun 14, 2006, 10:07 AM
Yamigarasu is just a katana that pwns btchez

zandra117
Jun 16, 2006, 09:20 AM
Yamigarasu is the aged version of the Sealed J-Sword that became so corrupted by the dark aura surrounding Ragol the sheath reverted to its basic form, pure photon energy. Because the sheath is made of pure photon energy, the sword cannot be unsealed and the wielder is unable to use the photon wave. Its a more evil version of the Sealed J-Sword that is lighter to wield due to the lifting ability of photon energy so it has a different animation and is more powerful against enemies but it will never reach the power of the Tsumikiri J-Sword.

Thats my theory anyway.