PDA

View Full Version : www.play-symphony.com

Sharkyland
Jun 13, 2006, 06:30 PM
http://www.play-symphony.com

Philadelphia, PA July 27... I'm pretty sure I'm going. I wish they had some EpIII OST in it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2006-06-13 16:31 ]</font>

Mokona99
Jun 13, 2006, 07:25 PM
So, the next one is in Philadelphia huh. I was able to go to the one here in Chicago and I can tell you it'll be awesome. All the songs they performed here were awesome. They even performed some exclusive ones here for us since it was the debut of the tour. Hope you have a good time at the Play! event.

Non-Toxic-Crayons
Jun 13, 2006, 09:11 PM
yea I WOULD have gone to the one here in Chicago...
BUT my jerk of a friend didn't mention it to me or my other friends....
He didn't even mention the fact that he was going.....

Our whole circle is pissed at him about that... He took his stupid girlfriend who doesnt give a damn about video games... and he didn't even tell his BEST friends that it was in town.....

So yea... I missed it....
I might take the trek up to the one in Detroit (was it detroit?) Because that one has my beloved Yoko Shimomura (composer for Legend of Mana)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Non-Toxic-Crayons on 2006-06-13 19:12 ]</font>

Moo2u
Jun 13, 2006, 10:14 PM
Yes, it looks quite awesome. I'm hoping they release some kind of live CD eventually, as I am on the far east of Canada, and will probably miss the tour all togeather.

Anyone know if they did Metal Gear music? That theme is awesome.

Skett
Jun 14, 2006, 01:24 AM
I almost got tickets to the Chicago show. It was in the Rosemont, I believe, which is also where they held the Dear Friends concert. However, I got tickets to another concert nine days later that I'm far more excited to see than this. So alas, if it ever makes a round two tour, I'll try to catch that one.

Yes, they did play MGS music. I got this from the site; music they are playing:

* FINAL FANTASY®
* THE ELDER SCROLLS® III: MORROWINDTM
* METAL GEAR SOLID®
* THE LEGEND OF ZELDA®
* HALO®
* SUPER MARIO BROS.®
* CHRONO TRIGGERTM
* CHRONO CROSSTM
* WORLD OF WARCRAFT®
* KINGDOM HEARTSTM
* SHENMUETM
* SILENT HILL®
* BATTLEFIELD 1942TM
* SONIC THE HEDGEHOGTM

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skett on 2006-06-13 23:26 ]</font>

Moo2u
Jun 14, 2006, 05:43 PM
Wow! I'm actually amazed that Shenmue and Sonic are included. Granted, I love the music from the games, but Shenmue never was Mr. Popular like it should be, and Sonic's music has never really been given enough attention. Huzza!