PDA

View Full Version : Newly Aquired items! STAG CUTTLEry

Rukh
Feb 23, 2001, 10:30 PM
Hey, I want to say Thanks to: DarkKnight and OmegaZero for the great trading expirience! Trades went very smoothley and quikly. Here is my updated HAVE/WANT list:

Stag Cuttlery +15 - Orangish double sabers with HUGE power. You want this, I know you do.

SacredGaurd shield - makes it so you can have no adverse affect(IE. Poison, paralization, freezing.)

GAE BOLG - High power Scythe type weapon, Adds 5 to your Luck

ParasiteWear=DeRol - Has 3 slots!

BraveKnuckle - Cool Brass Knuckle type weapon, extremaly fast. I can whip out 3 hit combos in a heartbeat with this thing.

Perfect Armor - Has 4 slots!

Ultimate Shield

Double Saber +20

Book of KATANA 1

Crush Bullet

GOD/POWer, GOD/ARM, ELF/arm

Tons of 11 and 12 star armors with various slots. If you know the name I have it in the armor section. No regen gear.

WANT:
Mag Cell
ChainSawd
Twin Brand
Real Agito
Frying Pan
Regenerate gear
Spread needle?? (I know I know, thats huge just curious, hehe)

Let me know guys, Im loving the trading expirience with you guys so far. Thanks again for all the successfull trades!

-Rukh

BTW: I hang out in Titania, Block 13, Lobby 7 all the time, so feel free to say hi!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Rukh on 2001-02-23 19:32 ]</font>

gameaddict9
Feb 24, 2001, 12:13 AM
Hey I really want that Katana Book 1, this is what I have, pick one or more items to trade it for, this is what I have, contact me at [email protected], my AIM SN is gameaddict9. Please contact me wether your interested or not, I can't always get on this site, so please e-mail me

I have the following:

Varista
Slicer of Assasin
M&A60 Vise
Visk
Meteor Smash
Flowens sword
DB's Saber
Blade Dance
Club of Loconium
Battle Verge
Crush Bullet
H&S 25 Justice
Brionac
Bloody Art
Parasite De=Rol no slots
Invisible Guard
Spiritual Shield
Celestial Shield
Elf/Arm +
Elf/Arm ++
Ultimate Shield
God/Legs
Angel/Mind I think I have this.....
Ogre/????? can't remember what it said, I think it said power
500,000 Meseta
I also have the spell GRANTS, I think lvl 6

Tkc613
Feb 24, 2001, 12:27 AM
What do you want to trade away for the regenerate gear?

Rukh
Feb 24, 2001, 12:38 AM
I would give one or 2 of the following for the regen gear:

GAE BOLG - High power Scythe type weapon, Adds 5 to your Luck

Perfect Armor - Has 4 slots!

Ultimate Shield

Double Saber +20

Book of KATANA 1

Crush Bullet

GOD/POWer, GOD/ARM, ELF/arm

possibly the parasite wear.

CaptainUSA
Feb 24, 2001, 01:09 AM
i'll trade my frying pan for the stag cutlery....what you think, bro?

Tkc613
Feb 24, 2001, 01:16 AM
How about the Gae Bolg and the book 1? I noticed you wanted the pan this time around and not before, sorry I'm blind. The gear and the pan for the bolg and the book?

aggo
Feb 24, 2001, 05:12 AM
Rukh,
i got real agito n i want your Stag Cuttlery +15.
is it a deal?

Rukh
Feb 24, 2001, 03:08 PM
TKC! its a deal, GAE BOLG and Katana book one for regenerate gear and Frying pan. Reply to this and ill give u the meeting place.

Rukh
Feb 24, 2001, 03:10 PM
Aggo, thats a deal also bro. My stag cuttlery for your real agito. I havent seen you on the board before, so let me brief you on my trading terms. You drop your item first after we trade guild cards, than I inspect to make sure its correct, than I drop my item for you, You can ask all the other guys I have done trading with. Im honest and have never cheated anyone. Reply and Ill give you the meeting play and we will do the trade! Thanks bro

Rukh
Feb 24, 2001, 07:40 PM
Hello? are you guys, there? or ahve u just changed ur minds?

Tkc613
Feb 24, 2001, 10:21 PM
Sorry man, I check all Friday and I didn't see any reply. I just got this one on Saturday 4:30 pst. I'm still down. Let me know. As I have a busy isp constantly... I can trade easiest after 1am pst.