PDA

View Full Version : How many of you will stay on DC versions of PSO???

Kemon
Oct 20, 2002, 11:48 AM
So how many ppl will still play the DC versions of PSO? -cuz i realy dont want to be alone-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kemon on 2002-10-20 09:49 ]</font>

Ness
Oct 20, 2002, 02:50 PM
DC PSO is dead and full of hackers. Goto GC pSO if you want to be with good company.

ABDUR101
Oct 20, 2002, 03:02 PM
I'm not sure who would stay on DC PSO after so long. It's still fun, but there just aren't enough users to warrant staying there.

GC PSO and X-box PSO, you might as well choose one and enjoy it.

There are quite afew people here getting the GC and X-box release, and once you do get online you'll no doubt find more than enough people to play with.

Hope for the best, yeah?

Kent
Oct 20, 2002, 03:54 PM
I know for sure that I don't watn to be playing online in the Dreamcast versions, with all the hacking going on.

Get the Xbox or GameCube versions if you want to be playing with a lot more people.

It's a safe bet that the Xbox version will be very secure against hackers and people with cheat devices, seeing as Microsoft can totally cut off a user's Xbox Live service for cheating (preventing them from playing anything online with their Xbox).

And I just hope for GameCube user's sake that Sonic Team can effectively prevent hacking on the GameCube version, and not do the half-assed job like on the Dreamcast versions.

Tsukishima-Ruriko
Oct 20, 2002, 05:12 PM
Since I can't afford a new system now, I have to stay content with the DC version for awhile. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ness
Oct 20, 2002, 05:33 PM
On 2002-10-20 15:12, Tsukishima-Ruriko wrote:
Since I can't afford a new system now, I have to stay content with the DC version for awhile. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Dang that sucks.

RellikTakahashi
Oct 20, 2002, 09:26 PM
I still Play Kemon and I'm a pure legit ^_^ i just hide most of the time lol.

Kemon
Oct 21, 2002, 11:14 AM
Im a poor bastard i get like 20 bucks a month so it with take me for ever to get a GC/Xbox.
Unless i save till chirstmass and then i might get around 200 bucks well im stuck in hackervill till then hope i can get some money before PSO goes out style.

BlackRose
Oct 21, 2002, 11:54 AM
I just might. I haven't sold it yet, and I haven't hit 200 yet... nor have I found Yasminkov 9200M's... and probably won't get it on xbox for awhile.