PDA

View Full Version : Babelfish ftl.

FOcast
Jun 14, 2006, 10:34 PM
Hour for another lame wire of question of pipe. Ok, I include/understand the foundations of the whistling turn, I think and I hope thus, causes differently than I had done it false for the last three my of preoccupations question with years but how the engine charges the new monsters; of some guides (Tycho particularly), I noted where it mentions to kill the multiple monsters by using the turn of pipe: and I always was of the belief that if you kill a monster, it will not be included in the next pipe. Is it divided outside by waves, as in you can leave a left monster in a room and the waves will give to zero by piping (wing of the nose the legend of the turn of key of Zelda)? Or let us be us active in addition to hope that more will generate in the second or the third undulates; and if so, why pipe of the whole? I cannot find logic in piping for two hildebears, killing both then which generates then because they ' could ' be hildeblues. Why don't run simply times and the brute force multiples of research the chance then? Just. confused explanation on this is very appreciated.

Sayara
Jun 14, 2006, 10:42 PM
So.... what is this about now?

ABDUR101
Jun 14, 2006, 10:59 PM
Piping for hildeblues, rationalising piping back and forth when regular hildebears spawn, as opposed to just continually doing the same area/quest over and over again without piping.

FOcast
Jun 14, 2006, 11:01 PM
Or that's what the topic was about before Babelfish mangled it. I have disliking toward that website.

Sayara
Jun 15, 2006, 07:30 AM
You speak English, dont you? I mean what did you need to translate that from anyway?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 15, 2006, 04:46 PM
On 2006-06-15 05:30, Tingle wrote:
You speak English, dont you? I mean what did you need to translate that from anyway?

From his post here word for word:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=113752&forum=1&3

[oo000aaoo000] we go? <_>

Babelfish isn't 100% accurate of course, and you were moving it from English to English?

Funny how that turned out though.

Babelfish on that French website for the SSBB rumor was too good to be true.