PDA

View Full Version : Mag Farming

adamwan
Jun 15, 2006, 12:51 PM
I created this topic so that people can discuss mag raising and also swap information about mags and such.

adamwan
Jun 15, 2006, 12:57 PM
The best way to raise mags is to know what you're doing so if you have any questions, ask away.

Zeig123
Jun 15, 2006, 12:58 PM
I'm just waiting for someone to ask a question about mags to, ehh

Tomiyasu
Jun 15, 2006, 06:25 PM
Best person to go to would be SophiaSeed; she doesn't fly through forums very much anymore, but if you have AIM, you can ask her something about MAGs. She was on another PSO forum.

adamwan
Jun 15, 2006, 06:38 PM
I don't want to know anything, I want to give advice to those looking for it. I already know pretty much everything about regular mags and I stay offline so I don't care about mag cells.

GrumblyStuff
Jun 15, 2006, 07:57 PM
Well, either make a guide or wait until someone asks a question. To make a topic before the question just pads the Post #.

VioletSkye
Jun 15, 2006, 08:08 PM
Agreed. Also with the guides available, it's not difficult to figure out how to raise a mag the way you want. It ain't rocket science http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Ryna
Jun 15, 2006, 08:10 PM
Considering that this subforum is dedicated in part to mags, this particular topic doesn't really serve much purpose. It is generally better if people create threads to ask specific questions. That way, people will be more likely to answer them that in a general purpose thread. Having said that, I am going to lock this topic.