PDA

View Full Version : Mag: Got Kama but were supposed to get Rukmin!

Your_MajestY
Jun 18, 2006, 08:19 AM
It's like this.
I've trained a MAG to level 99 with my FOnewm. It's a Ravana with DEF 20, POW 30, DEX 20 and MIND 29.

So I made a Viridia RAmarl as a dummy character, since it is only a RA, female who is capable to get Rukmin.

I gave my Ravana to her, and she fed the last level (approx. 6 Trifluids) and when it evolved to level 100 with DEF 20, POW 30, DEX 20 and MIND 30, it became a f***ing Kama instead!

The guide here says that a female RA with ID: Viridia/Bluefull/Redria and Whitill (I think) will have a Rukmin if the stats DEF & DEF = POW & MIND at level 100.

Now, can someone please tell me what i did wrong?!?!?!

Dhylec
Jun 18, 2006, 08:48 AM
The guide here says that a female RA with ID: Viridia/Bluefull/Redria and Whitill (I think) will have a Rukmin if the stats DEF & DEF = POW & MIND at level 100.
Well, it should be Def + Dex [. We are looking for something like 20/30/30/20.

It's a Ravana with DEF 20, POW 30, DEX 20 and MIND 29.
when it evolved to level 100 with DEF 20, POW 30, DEX 20 and MIND 30
Your mag's stats are 20/30/20/30. That vs 20/30/30/20. See the difference?

If you are offline, you can always reset & do again. With your 20/30/20/30 - DEF+POW = DEX+MIND - you can still make a Rukmin! Just have a female Ra in ID Greenil, Purplenum or Oran to do the last feeding.

Ketchup345
Jun 18, 2006, 08:48 AM
If you mean Def+Dex=Pow+Mind; it is because you have 20+20=30+30. 40=/=60.

Neith
Jun 18, 2006, 08:50 AM
Look at your stats, you raised it wrong.

Apparently, from what you've said, you need DEF+DEX=POW+MIND.

With your mag: DEF (20)+DEX (20)= 40, POW (30) + MIND (30)= 60

Your mag isn't balanced correctly. Using that kind of layout, you should have had DEF=20, DEX=30, POW=20, MIND=30.

Look at the equation. DEF+DEX has to equal the same as POW+MIND at Lv100. To rescue your mag, and get Rukmin, I believe you need to raise either DEF/DEX by another 20, which would make your Mag Lv120. If you do that (and do NOT let POW/MIND go up more), at Lv120 you should get Rukmin.

Not that kinda stats I'd want on a FOnewm mag, but heh. Check the formulae next time, and you might not mess up.

Your_MajestY
Jun 18, 2006, 09:16 AM
Aaawww! :|

I misunderstood then! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Thought DEF & DEX had to be equal and POW & MIND had to be equal.
Sorry for all the fuzz then. =/

As for Uriko: It's not your mag or char. so I don't care what stats you want on it. =)

EDIT: Didn't see that last thing you wrote Dylec! You're right, I'll just make a new dummy, to feed the last level! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Your_MajestY on 2006-06-18 08:26 ]</font>

Neith
Jun 18, 2006, 11:45 AM
Heh, I was just suggesting that those might not be ideal stats for a FO mag, I didn't say 'change your mag'.

Of course it's your mag, have the stats you want, my personal opinion though is that raising the DEF or DEX further to balance it may mess up the finalised stats a bit (i.e you may have some mag points in places you don't really want).

Your_MajestY
Jun 18, 2006, 11:58 AM
Just got a Rukmin by Dhylec's method (Thanx again pal!;))
And DEX and DEF stays at 20.
Final will be:
DEF: 20
POW: 80
DEX: 20
MIND: 80

So I think it'll work out great!:D
Planning on becoming a good damage-dealer-FOrce and melee at the same time.
For solo, that is. When multi, I'll go just being a tech-FOrce. (Or whatever is needed as secondary)
Therefore, I will also raise a only-mind-MAG too, with the help of a guide here somewhere. =)