PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Am I doing alright?

GalaxTheWanderer
Jun 18, 2006, 02:14 PM
Well, here is Otenku's equipment list:

Weapon: Shock Assaults+9.
Frame: I think soul frame. It has 3 slots.
Slot Items: marksman/arm+, marksman/arm, general/arm-
Barrier: Brave Barrier.
Mag: Rappy Lvl 93.
Lvl: 31.

So, how do I compare to other peoples equipment at lvl 31 with a FOmar?

Zeig123
Jun 18, 2006, 04:08 PM
Well you are doing o.k. you could use a better weapon and maybe train a little so you can do mare damage with your weapon but for somone without a whole lot you are doing fine.

GalaxTheWanderer
Jun 18, 2006, 04:47 PM
Alright! Thank you!

Ryna
Jun 18, 2006, 05:27 PM
Try to acquire a Soul Eater and Handgun-type/Mechgun-type weapon with a hit percentage. Also, continue to focus on raising your mag.

Ayaq
Jun 18, 2006, 06:51 PM
Could you let me know how I am doing as well. I recently started playing again after stopping for half a year. When I stopped my character was only level 13. I didnt know how I was doing then and I still don't.

Episode 1&2
Weapon: Suppressed Gun / Crush Bullet (Switch between the two when necessary)
Frame: Absorb Armor
Slot Items: metal/body metal/body pb/amplifier elf/legs++
Barrier: Secret Gear
Mag: Pushan lv 200.
Lvl: 48.

Ayaq
Jun 18, 2006, 10:41 PM
I forgot to mention that it is a Redria Ramar

Zeig123
Jun 18, 2006, 11:35 PM
Well you aren't doing that bad either. Maybe a better shot may be helpful or a new gun but that will come later, so keep working at it and I'm am sure you will do fine. What are the stats on your mag by the way?

Ayaq
Jun 23, 2006, 11:59 AM
Def 24
Pow 66
Dex 67
Mind 43

Ayaq
Jun 23, 2006, 11:59 AM
What gun would you recoomend? And what shot?

sprky585
Jun 23, 2006, 12:39 PM
you porbally shouldnt have wasted so much on the dex and mind stats and focused more on power but ur doin fine...see if you can find a final impact or meteor smash instead of crush bullet

Neith
Jun 23, 2006, 12:46 PM
Original Poster: You're only Lv31, don't worry about any equipment yet- you can't use a lot of the better stuff until later on anyway. If you have Hard Mines unlocked, some ID's find Secret Gear, which is a Lv41 shield, which should see you through until Ultimate.

To Ayaq: Look for a Final Impact, it's a very underrated weapon, and very useful for such as easy drop. Your mag should have ideally had less Mind/Dex, and more Power. Other than that, your equipment for your level should be fine for now.

Out_Kast
Jun 24, 2006, 06:36 AM
my MAG went very wrong. im a HUcast and i ended up with 49 mind? i don't think i knew that androids couldnt use mind when i made it... maybe i should start another one

darklight225
Jun 27, 2006, 10:48 AM
how good is a boomas claw? because i already have a Kaladbog+7 and a Flowens Sword+5 so should i go through the trouble of tyhe quests to get to doctor montague or not??

darklight225
Jun 27, 2006, 10:54 AM
WTF^^ i got to doctor montague (on the unsealed door cause i have an xbox) and he wont make my weapons =( i have all the items with me and he just says quote "!!! where is elanor i need to try out a few more patterns on her i made her emotional range a bit too wide" end quote. can somebody plz help my e-mail is: [email protected] if u rather not post