PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Osto, what was his fate?

zandra117
Jun 18, 2006, 07:57 PM
How do you think he died?

Was he killed by Olga Flow while sealing him into the experimental disposal area?

Was he killed by the Gal Gryphon when it escaped its holding cell?

Was he killed by the blue blast that we saw in the opening sequence of episode 1?

Or did something else happen to him?

Please Discuss.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jun 18, 2006, 08:02 PM
Yay!

I'm glad to see some more plot ethusiasm! I was afraid for a while I was the only one who was still wondering about the mysteries of PSO.

Here's my opinion:

1. Most likely killed by Olga Flow, also assuming that Olga Flow is the reason why the Seabed is completely deserted.

2. Meh...I don't really think so.

3. No. There are recordings from Flowen in EP 2 referring to Doc Osto AFTER the Explosion.

Zeig123
Jun 18, 2006, 09:07 PM
I think that I killed him by accident while I was nukeing everything with rafoie

Marter
Jun 18, 2006, 09:25 PM
On 2006-06-18 19:07, Zeig123 wrote:
I think that I killed him by accident while I was nukeing everything with rafoie

I did the same. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

TheyCallMeJoe
Jun 18, 2006, 10:30 PM
lol damn Rafoie!

But on a more serious note, I think it's important to consider that some things in PSO were left intentionally ambigious, and the mystery of Pioneer 1's staff is one of them. I don't think anybody can really come up with concrete evidence to really tell what happened to Osto.

Zeig123
Jun 19, 2006, 12:14 AM
On 2006-06-18 19:25, Marter wrote:

On 2006-06-18 19:07, Zeig123 wrote:

I did the same. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Yah http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

zandra117
Jun 19, 2006, 04:32 PM
Who knows, He might be still alive hiding out somwhere.

Mewn
Jun 19, 2006, 05:01 PM
Taken from the official PSOBB site:

'Regretfully, it has been confirmed that Dr. Osto Hyle is deceased.'

There's nothing in-game to support the idea of his having somehow survived, either.

Picaso
Jun 21, 2006, 03:16 PM
I personaly feal that he survived all of the encounters but was assorbed into IT just like Red Ring Reco (eppisode 2)

Picaso
Jun 21, 2006, 03:19 PM
Acualy in episode 2 there is substantial proof if you read and lissen to every message in game

Vetsent
Jun 21, 2006, 08:42 PM
I believe Flow killed him,but I wouldn't completely say he did it while Osto sealed him(I don't remember hearing that Osto ever did that).I also don't remember hearing which came first,Flow getting sealed(hey,he could of been down there for years) or Dark Falz explosion.

Yeah,I read in so deeply that I found out that the principal has two wives,one deceased,and two daughters(Rico being the one from the deceased mother,the other is saved at the last minute by an Android bodyguard in the VR Temple part of Seat of the Heart.

DikkyRay
Jun 25, 2006, 04:29 PM
Actually, one of the messages s that the de rol broke out of its cell, you can see proof of this in seabed lower levels. Its pretty cool to think about this stuff lol