PDA

View Full Version : Omg!! The funniest site on EARTH!!

TheStoicOne
Jun 19, 2006, 01:29 PM
http://www.explosm.net/comics/573/ Lol! This one is funny, but if you wanna see all of the comics they've made just go here. http://www.explosm.net/comics/archive/ , and then just pisk a day. LOL!!! Post comments on this page please!

Alucard_Zer0
Jun 19, 2006, 01:35 PM
haha yeah i've seen this one before. i liked the one where he explains how the beer is addicted to him

EphekZ
Jun 19, 2006, 06:39 PM
Read about 5 of them didn't even make me smile...

Skett
Jun 19, 2006, 07:00 PM
Strange, you and I must have a different definition of "funniest". I chuckled at one. I looked at seven.

TheStoicOne
Jun 19, 2006, 11:58 PM
Can't win'em all I guess.

DizzyDi
Jun 20, 2006, 12:05 AM
I lol'd. Read a good deal of 'em.

Blitzkommando
Jun 20, 2006, 01:14 AM
This is supposed to be funny? I'm not seeing it at all.

zwandude15
Jun 20, 2006, 01:31 PM
Stoic, how old are you?

Corey
Jun 20, 2006, 01:38 PM
I smiled at some, I like PennyArcade a lot more though.

Skorpius
Jun 20, 2006, 01:48 PM
On 2006-06-19 23:14, Norvekh wrote:
This is supposed to be funny? I'm not seeing it at all.

Amazing how different people can have different tastes, huh?

Wyndham
Jun 20, 2006, 03:32 PM
On 2006-06-19 11:29, TheStoicOne wrote:
Omg!! The funniest site on EARTH!!

That's not PSOW. o_o

navci
Jun 20, 2006, 03:50 PM
I dunno. I read 2 months archive of it just to figure it out.
Some of these are fairly foul. ._.

Well just like American's funniest videos I don't get how people falling off and in lots of pain are funny. But maybe that's just me.

TheStoicOne
Jun 20, 2006, 06:07 PM
Omg! You guys (most of) take things so literal. This was obviously JUST for comic relief. Just because I posted the inks doesn't mean I actually believe exactly what they're saying/showing. Lighten up abit. And to the person who asked how old I was I'm obviously old enough to understand the difference between a JOKE, and a serious matter. If you guys took this seriously that is just horrid, and shows exactly how much of a sense of humor you have, or lack thereof. If you don't like the jokes OK, thats established, just click the big button up on your monitor with the label "BACK" and move the hell on! The nerve...

Mewn
Jun 20, 2006, 06:26 PM
I don't find them particularly funny, but hey, whatever floats your boat I guess.

Skett
Jun 22, 2006, 08:23 PM
On 2006-06-20 16:07, TheStoicOne wrote:
Omg! You guys (most of) take things so literal. This was obviously JUST for comic relief. Just because I posted the inks doesn't mean I actually believe exactly what they're saying/showing. Lighten up abit. And to the person who asked how old I was I'm obviously old enough to understand the difference between a JOKE, and a serious matter. If you guys took this seriously that is just horrid, and shows exactly how much of a sense of humor you have, or lack thereof. If you don't like the jokes OK, thats established, just click the big button up on your monitor with the label "BACK" and move the hell on! The nerve...

So you posted the thread thinking you'd just get positive comments? I love jokes and have been told that I have a great sense of humor, but most of those just weren't that great. It's not that we don't think they're not funny to other people, we just didn't like them.

What's really funny, though, is accusing us of being overly serious and saying we have no sense of humor based on one thread. You don't even know us but yet you decide to past judgement because your thread didn't get the amount of love you were hoping. What does that say about you?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 22, 2006, 09:26 PM
Rule # 1 of the internet?

Don't share anything with anybody.

Go ahead and be greedy.

Avoid the inevitable conflict of opinions, differences, preferences and beliefs.

Shadowpawn
Jun 23, 2006, 07:55 AM
I didn't find it funny, at all.

Night_Raid
Jun 23, 2006, 08:32 AM
I think my I.Q. just dropped, i've seen cases of testicular cancer that are funnier, accept it, if you post somethig that tweeks your sense of humor that doesnt mean everyone else will think the same, just like the flash movie crabs (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/318854)on newgrounds, oddly this unfunny p.o.s.(take a guess) got ten times as many perfect scores than its rightful rating, zero. Some of us just have a different sense of humor than others, in this case, a majority dont find retard humor funny.

and on a side note, does this place EVER get new members? i always see the same relics around here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Night_Raid on 2006-06-23 06:34 ]</font>

Corey
Jun 23, 2006, 08:38 AM
I'm not even going to try comprehending how that got Number 1 Daily Feature.

-1/10.

And yes, it does, but the old relics tend to be the ones who stay. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

KodiaX987
Jun 23, 2006, 10:41 AM
So some people found it funny and some didn't.

Come on, somebody lock this; this is turning into a flamefest.

Shadowpawn
Jun 23, 2006, 10:48 AM
You, asking for a lock? I think the world's ending.