PDA

View Full Version : Good Hunter Weapons

Kio
Jun 19, 2006, 06:34 PM
I'm looking for a good Hunter weapon and my friend says that God's Hand is one of the best...It's a lot of work for the quests to get it in Ultimate, so does anyone have another suggestion?

EphekZ
Jun 19, 2006, 06:39 PM
sec id?

Kio
Jun 19, 2006, 06:51 PM
I've got a Redria, Oran, Whitill, and Bluefull.

EphekZ
Jun 19, 2006, 07:07 PM
hmm you have four already and id you're a hunter you need a skyly for good swords like chainsawd and such. although with the redria you can get a demo comet from a mil lily which is way better than a god hand. hmm you could maybe hunt a magic stone iritista which you could make into a rainbow baton with high hit.
If you cant get the rainbow baton try to find a diska of bravemen with hit the berserk could be useful on bosses and it's a pretty decent slicer for how common it is.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2006-06-19 17:08 ]</font>

Neith
Jun 19, 2006, 08:35 PM
Demolition Comet, Rainbow Baton (if you want to dedicate to finding it), Asuka, Meteor Cudgel, Soul Banish, Monkey King Bar are all findable on Redria. Admittedly, some of those aren't easy.

Demolition Comet is an easy drop from Mil Lily, as is the Monkey King Bar from a Dolmolm- id possibly consider looking at one of those for now.

R2D6battlebot
Jun 19, 2006, 09:41 PM
Your IDs look like a lot of Caves runs. Redria for DemoC and Lavis Cannon, Skyly for Chain Saw'd and Red Sword. Id pipe a Mil Lily if i were you.

Picaso
Jun 22, 2006, 06:01 PM
I find the Crosscars as one of my favorites i say Mid power and many attacks but im a Lv40 Humarl(i think thats what its called)(femail fleashy hunter Episode 1+2 GC)But i kill everthing ive encounted farly easaly with that(also use 3 god power + battle)