PDA

View Full Version : gran sorcerers grants?

meimeilee
Jun 20, 2006, 03:22 PM
what is the lvl of a gran sorcerers grants i want to know...oh and what other spell does he cast

Charmander02
Jun 20, 2006, 04:22 PM
He casts Grants, Megid (watch out for that one) and resta.

As for the level i dunno.

DC_PLAYER
Jun 21, 2006, 05:02 AM
wrong
sorry charmander, but meimeilee plays ver.2, so the gran sorcerer uses grants and razonde
the resta is powerfull
if you destroy the cristals, if he needs one, then it will apear again.
the grants is probably lvl 20 or so, i have good light resistances but the atack can take about 600 damage or so

Charmander02
Jun 21, 2006, 08:29 AM
On 2006-06-21 03:02, DC_PLAYER wrote:
wrong
sorry charmander, but plays ver.2, so the gran sorcerer uses grants and razonde
the resta is powerfull
if you destroy the cristals, if he needs one, then it will apear again.
the grants is probably lvl 20 or so, i have good light resistances but the atack can take about 600 damage or so

I just assumed meimeilee played on GC or BB...

O well the version was never specified in the OP.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Charmander02 on 2006-06-26 08:59 ]</font>

Nobo
Jun 25, 2006, 07:01 PM
in ep 1+2 they do use grants(white pod) megid(yellow pod) and resta (green pod) so charmander is right in most cases rock on char!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimkid100
Jun 30, 2006, 03:12 PM
the grant and megid are really annoying

merrycherry9
Jun 30, 2006, 04:33 PM
The fact that they can use grants is annoying, but the fact that the can use megid is super annoying! They're worse than the lilys in the caves...which i will someday get my revenge on http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Saffran
Jul 1, 2006, 02:50 PM
Ermm, I rather like Megid myself, since I'm immune to it.

On Ver2, it casts Grants lv?? for 920 dmg (at Light Resistance 0) then Razonde lv?? which will hit you outside the room if needs be. Then it casts Resta lv?? which resplenishes like 3400 HP to any ennemy near it.

A2K
Jul 1, 2006, 05:31 PM
Huh... I never noticed that Gran Sorcerer didn't cast Razonde anymore.

DC_PLAYER
Jul 3, 2006, 10:12 AM
razonde is only on ver.2, it is to hit multiple targets, if you are alone then it is okay since the damage is very low

meimeilee
Jul 3, 2006, 12:34 PM
i just got to ruins an hour ago and i quit.i have tons of scrape dolls that i saved up for vol opt v 2 but he was easy,my hard spells are all lvl 30 and my simple spells are all above lvl 25 so are my normal spells(i use 3 devil/techniques lol ima cheater) i use my summit moon for the mst bonus and im looking for magical piece in ultimate ruins 1 boxes so i can add it to my unlimited simple spell casting weapon group(caduceus:foie,technical crozier:barta,magical piece:zonde) lol soo the gran sorcerers suck cause my lvl 30 grants does a little over 200 hundred and every time i gets weak he heals like 3750 life which is cheating! oh and my resta/anti are lvl 30 my shifta lvl 26 and my deband lvl 28 my jellen lvl 24 and my zalure lvl 29

ALSO HIT LVL~~~~~~106~~~~~~YAY!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: meimeilee on 2006-07-03 10:35 ]</font>

Saffran
Jul 3, 2006, 02:30 PM
You have lv30 disks BEFORE reaching ruins? I will have to check my fonewearl.

Gran Sorcerers are hard to beat. You have to be lucky with Rabarta. Ideally, you cast, Grants, Grants, (sorcerer warps) Rabarta (sorcerer frozen) Grants grants grants grants (sorcerer warps) grants grants (sorcerer should die)

The most troubles await you with the room at the start of Ruins 3 with one Dark Bringer and one Gran Sorcerer together. It takes ages to beat that room.

meimeilee
Jul 3, 2006, 06:05 PM
i went through ruins 3 in a breeze lol lvl 30 techs rock lol i do damage,hmm i found 3 imperial picks and i use a fomarl but it says i can use it

Saffran
Jul 4, 2006, 04:44 AM
|went through ruins 3 in a breeze lol lvl 30 techs rock lol i do damage,

Ermm, no. Maxed Techs barely hit for more than 100 damage, except the usual small fry.
I need to hook up the DC again...

DC_PLAYER
Jul 4, 2006, 04:48 AM
you reached far meimeilee.
thanks to devil tech your techs are now at a very high lvl.
look for the magical piece at the mines 2 box, it can also be found.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 4, 2006, 01:43 PM
medgid is a killer so melie... whatever, you should count yourself lucky that you escaped even though i always seem to die to grants.....