PDA

View Full Version : Seat of the Heart Quest Help

Zero6781
Jun 20, 2006, 08:01 PM
I was playing Seat of the Heart for GC on Normal mode(SO I could pay attention to the storyline and such without worrying too much about my client) and I made it to the top floor of the Tower, only to have her killed by one of those things that I can't remember the name of right now. Is there any way to stop her from being killed by those things in one hit? I already had level 13/14 Deband on her when she died.

PALRAPPYS
Jun 20, 2006, 08:18 PM
I don't have online or that quest or anything to that effect, but is there any way you can get your partner to get stuck behind something so they'll just continue running against the wall so you can finish off the enemy? I heard someone did that in ep1 becuase of hildetorrs.

Zeig123
Jun 20, 2006, 08:28 PM
Yah you can. Actually if you run far enouh a head of them then they will actually stop following you. Its easy if you go all the way back to the beggining and start running or you can run around one of the ships of a bend in a hallwy quickly and the will ge stuck.

Marter
Jun 20, 2006, 08:34 PM
The "thing" that killed Elly was a Ill Gill or a Delbiter. I am not sure that NPC can be killed by Megid.

Jaspaller
Jun 20, 2006, 08:36 PM
I'm guessing it was probably an "ill gill". What level and class are you?

Try keeping a handgun with you and stand back so you can snipe them off. Otherwise if you are willing to waste the TP you could always hit them with techs and let your partner attempt to kill them (if they can that is)

blace
Jun 21, 2006, 12:35 PM
To avoid the final confrontation on the final floor look for the correct terminals spread out the tower before making your ascension to th top floor other wise use a weapon that can attack multiple targets and take out the Ill Gill's as fast as possible and somehow keep the Ill Gill's away from Elly. Beware of the Ill Gill's dash attack as they can take Elly out in just one hit.

Zero6781
Jun 27, 2006, 12:23 AM
I was at level 101 at the time and I am a RAmar, I'm not really worried about me dying, I just want to stop her from dying lol.
By the way, the dash attack is what has finished her off both times.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zero6781 on 2006-06-26 22:24 ]</font>