PDA

View Full Version : HUnewarl help

Nitro Vordex
Jun 20, 2006, 08:57 PM
I got my mom into PSO http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif and she has a level 35 HUnewarl. Any good suggestions or info you can give me? BTW she is a yellowboze.

Zeig123
Jun 20, 2006, 09:03 PM
I have a lv 118 hunewwearl and the equipment I use is a flight cutter, a double cannon(100/0/0/100/20), a twin blaze(0/100/0/100/0), a heart of poumn(20/0/0/0), and a Mind Gattling(0/0/0/5/50). I would advise a mag that excels in mind, power and dex or just dex and power. Her equippment will need to be lots of power increasing items like ogre/powers cause the hunewearl has low attack for a hnter and needs as much as she can get. Get a high shifta and deband for single player and nice job getting your mom into PSO I didn't think it was possible.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 20, 2006, 09:09 PM
Lol my bro and I were looking for a game my mom could play when we are sleepin or something. I come home from summer school( Yah I know that's bad) and she is in the caves fighting sharks and what not. How do you get things with 100% on them?

Zeig123
Jun 20, 2006, 09:15 PM
you either find a weapon with 90% and tekk it to 100 or go online and complete the west tower quest and go tot gallons shop and trade in 20 photon drops for 5% or 1 photon spere for 30%. You can not up hit%

Neith
Jun 21, 2006, 09:15 AM
You need ATA with a HUnewearl- it maxes at only 199, and grows very slow. Because of that, use a mag with 60+ DEX, or use one with 45-50 in conjunction with a /Arm unit (ie God/Arm).

When she gets to Ultimate, hunt a AUW3084 Flowen's Sword from Temple Ob Lilies- it's a very easy drop, and should you find one with Hit, it is nothing short of awesome.

Use your techs to your advantage- Jellen/Zalure/Shifta/Deband/Resta is very helpful, and makes up for HUnewearl's otherwise weak HP/ATP.

Zeig123
Jun 21, 2006, 12:45 PM
Also if you happen to have a another character that is a skyly and if they are in ultimate you could go pipe the rappies in the temple for a heart of pomn with drop is 1/2 which is pretty easy and its really good cause it adds at least 15 to all of your stats.

xxTrystanxx
Jun 21, 2006, 04:37 PM
I won't pretend to be an authority on HUnewearls, but here's my setup at lvl 124

CRUSADER SWORD +250 (S-Rank Sword with Zalure special. Could easily be replaced with Flowen's Sword 3084)
Charge Repeater (until I find Vulcans again)
Twin Blaze and/or AVENGER TWIN (S-Rank Twin with Berserk special)

Brightness Circle
--God/Arm
--God/Battle
--Cure/Freeze
--Cure/Paralysis
Kasami Bracer

After I got into Ultimate, I switched from a typical MAG with 5/145/50/0 to 10/120/70/0, Adding the extra DEX to make up for the fact that in the first few levels in Ultimate, she still couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, even with a God/Arm. In a few more levels, I may ease off some of the DEX a bit for more power.

It's definitely worth going after level 20 techs, specifically S/D/J/Z and Resta.