PDA

View Full Version : What's a good level for a Hucast to beat Ultimate Temple?

wufiei
Jun 22, 2006, 09:30 AM
Here is his current setup:

Name: Death
Section ID: Redria
Level: 84
Weapons: Meteor Cudgel (35% hit), Chain Sawd, Gush Vulcans (35% hit), Red Hand gun (15% hit)
Armor: D-Parts ver 2.10
Barrier: Secret Gear
Slots: God/Arm, Perfect/Resist, God/Battle, Cure/Shock
Mag: 5/135/60/0 Deva (Pilla, Forlia, Twins)

I'd also like you to note that I have a four slot Gaurd Wave on stand by for him. I have a Stand Still Shield on stand by for him as well but I really don't want to wait that long. If need be, I can get a hold of a Diska of Liberator with 45% hit on it from my Fomarl (whom, btw, is currently using a DoB with 30% hit). Thanks in advance for your help.

Ryna
Jun 22, 2006, 09:52 AM
With that equipment setup, you should be able to do offline Temple. Just remember to watch out for the Ob Lily Megid and the Indi Belras.

zwandude15
Jun 22, 2006, 09:52 AM
Well, look here (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=765) for suggestions.

It's really based on how skilled you are as a player though.

GrumblyStuff
Jun 22, 2006, 10:00 AM
That's pretty good actually. You might want something else than the Perfect/Resist and Cure/Shock (Hildelts aren't that common in the Temple). Either max out ATA with God/Arms or throw on a couple of Resist/Devil (or keep the Cure/Shock and use a Shield of Delsaber).

You could probably ditch the Vulcans though. You need the speed & range of handguns or the massive crowd control of a sword. Plus, a Chain Sawd will heal you far quicker.

Lastly, the level will give you far more trouble than boss. If you can doorsnipe, you can probably work your way through at this level. Other than that, you might want to consider doing a few Ult Forest runs for some quickie levels.

Charmander02
Jun 22, 2006, 04:30 PM
With that equipment you should be fine you might have a little trouble with Ob Lillies and Indi Belras though.

But fell free to go in whenever you want, if you dont think you can handle it then just do what GrumblyStuff says and play in Forest for a while.

wufiei
Jun 23, 2006, 09:48 AM
Well, I beat Barba Ray (I also nearly died about two or three times going through Temple). Guess the next thing that I'll be doing is leveling him up in Soul of a Black Smith.

Current Setup:

Name: Death
Class: Hucast
Section ID: Redria
Level: 88
Weapons: Meteor Cudgel (35% hit), Chain Sawd, Gush Vulcans (35% hit), Red Handgun (15% hit)
Armor: D-Parts ver 2.10
Barrier: Secret Gear
Slots: God/Arm, Perfect/Resist, God/Battle, Cure/Shock

New question though. Do you think that lvl 101+ would be a good enough to try and beat Space Ship? I don't want to go through right now because I have this feeling that I just might get my ass handed to me on a silver platter.

P.S. I'll also be trying to unlock the Mines in a little while.

Muzuki
Jun 23, 2006, 10:15 AM
try goin for 105 cause my FOmarl is at 117 and she is at seabeds but thats becuz i have lv30 techs and somewhat good equipment.

Umi
lv 117
FOmarl
whitill
weapons: talis (45%) hidlebules cane and gush vulcans
armor: custom frame ver. 00 4slots
shield: red merge, razonde merge, divinity barrier (findin rare barriers are hard...)
slots: god/body, 2angel/mind++ and elf/arm++

wufiei
Jun 23, 2006, 10:19 AM
Okay thanks. And about the barriers thing, you ever thik about hunting Rico's Earrings? That's on my list of things to hunt for my Female characters. You could also try and find a Secret Gear in hard Mines from a Gilchic. I know it's not exactly the best barrier to use but it should help you out until you find something better.

Muzuki
Jun 23, 2006, 10:24 AM
ive got secret gear just isnt good enough for my fomarl and the ruins drop rate is SSOOOOOOOOO LOW that i gave the earrings and glasses up long time ago

Nobo
Jun 26, 2006, 10:09 AM
Use the chainsawd its pretty good and howd you get
all that hit I only had 1 red saber with 10 hit but I sold
it on accident but I had 2