PDA

View Full Version : I AM ready!

Leviathan
Jun 22, 2006, 06:14 PM
To take on Dark Falz! With my Yamato, Delsaber's Buster and sheild combo I'm ready! but my mags kind of suck http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif they're Ila. Should I panic?

Leviatha
HUcaseal
V.Hard
Skyly
Lvl.86
MAG:Ila (uGlY!!!!)hope they'll be Rati!
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
MAG stats:5//10//40//2

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Leviatha on 2006-06-22 18:00 ]</font>

Nitro Vordex
Jun 22, 2006, 06:18 PM
It would help to know what class your person is, and what difficulty your on. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Muzuki
Jun 22, 2006, 10:24 PM
yeah worry....u shuold not have 2 on mind cause ur an andriod... and ur on vhard lv 86 ur fine but not ur mag... a good hucaseal mag is 20/140/40/0 BUT u want a rati... i suggest if u have any other characters with high lv mags trade with that character and delay on the rati until ult. or keep both mags and equip that power mag and just raise the rati in ult

Muzuki
Jun 22, 2006, 10:27 PM
oh and whats wrong with ila's? all my strong mind mags are ila's, all my strong power mags are brivara's all my strong dex mags are kaitabana's and my strong def mags are kuma's...anyz whats wrong with ila's?

Zarode
Jun 22, 2006, 11:03 PM
If I have any say in this, I'd just say raise your mag now. That's basically it. You should do fine since I've been doing solo Falz runs on BB on Vhard since lvl 74. And I am currently lvl 81. Not bad...

oh yeah, with my HUney too. Dragon Slayer, Double Saber +3x, and Virista. Rappy Mag. I don't remember the stats, but it's a good Pow mag.

[edit]

HUcaseal! XD Bah, I read wrong. Okay, if you really want to prepare for this battle, you need a better mag, stat! Plus bring any and every kind of mates you can, plus Star Atoms if you can. The more the marrier. Bring lots of Scapes, since I was around your level when I actually defeated Falz on GC with my HUcaseal. He's tough, but be tougher and you should win. If anything, be cheap and die a lot at the last form, while dropping loads of Mates. They should stay there, but I need comfirmation on this...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarode on 2006-06-22 21:06 ]</font>

Xaos127
Jun 23, 2006, 04:50 AM
You ARE ready!
Why is your Mag only lvl 57 though ?
Whenever I started fresh, I always had a lvl 200 Mag by vHard Caves.
You might need to work on that.

MadHatter
Jun 23, 2006, 05:41 AM
Indeed, you are DEFINITLY ready to take on Vhard Falz. Lvl 86? Personally I'd considder that overleveled but then again I don't have a HUcaseal anywhere near Vhard. My HUmar was much lower, but as an android lack of Resta makes the differance. Be certain you have a full set of Mates and Stars plus a few Scapes before you step in. My RAcaseal was around lvl 60 when I beat Falz, and it was PAINFULL!

3rd form will be the biggest issue. Make sure you have a good handgun, preferably with Burning, Tempest, or best of all Gush. You really wont be able to do much, as all Hunters know, unless you get lucky and she parks in front of you.

And most importantly, start a new Mag. You won't be able to get Rati alone, raise your mag to 99 and pass it to a male hunter of the right ID to top it off. DO NOT feed it anything to level Mind. Stick to Mates and antidote/antiparalysis. Occasionally Sols are worth it too, depending on how it evolves.

Leviathan
Jun 23, 2006, 01:36 PM
[quote]

And most importantly, start a new Mag. You won't be able to get Rati alone, raise your mag to 99 and pass it to a male hunter of the right ID to top it off. DO NOT feed it anything to level Mind. Stick to Mates and antidote/antiparalysis. Occasionally Sols are worth it too, depending on how it evolves.

I wish someone told me that when I decided to make the Rati its now too late and I gotta start from scratch http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif this time I'll make 2! Cyan n' Light Blue. I'll go back to using my Varahas now. Yeah I'll bring more mates because last time I ran out and almosr died. As for the gun I'll just steal my bro's L&K 25 Justice.