PDA

View Full Version : GREAT GLITCH ...

arcanium
Jun 23, 2006, 10:35 AM
the other day i was tranfering items between to memory cards so when i transferd my guy from one to onther i did what ever it was so i went back to go transfer him back and it said he was already on other memory card so i checked it out

it turnd out that something happend and i ended up with 2 of my best guys and double all the stuff i had like money and items has that ever happend to any of u guys so now i have 2 guys on that one memory card but like i dont know what i did to make it happen has any of this happend to u guys

metatime
Jun 23, 2006, 03:43 PM
Well a similar glitch occur when my cousins data was transferring and he got his character duped. But it was risky since he could have corrupted. Also he was using a third party memory card that was glitch in the first place.

blace
Jun 24, 2006, 03:24 PM
I posted a topic about this in tech support apparently the same thing happens only with third party cards.

arcanium
Jun 24, 2006, 04:23 PM
well it dident happen with a third party though i only use 2 memory cards

VioletSkye
Jun 24, 2006, 06:50 PM
On 2006-06-24 14:23, arcanium wrote:

He is talking about a third party memory card (meaning one that is not made by Nintendo.) It has nothing to do with how many memory cards you use http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

blace
Jun 26, 2006, 05:43 PM
Memory cards not authorized or endorsed by Nintendo can cause some serious issues with any form of data only to be found that something like this can happen sooner or later or data that cannot be found, made, copied, or moved has a chance towards corruption.

DC_PLAYER
Jun 27, 2006, 10:03 AM
i can make a double save witout cheats, the can make the double save, it won't let you, but i found a way...(a bit stupid) to make the game acept.

arcanium
Jun 27, 2006, 02:22 PM
On 2006-06-24 16:50, VioletSkye wrote:

On 2006-06-24 14:23, arcanium wrote:

He is talking about a third party memory card (meaning one that is not made by Nintendo.) It has nothing to do with how many memory cards you use http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

well hey jeeze so what if i called it a 3rd party one dosent mean like im cheating or something and i guse im not sure if one i used was licencd buy nintendo or not

BoxyBrown
Jul 17, 2006, 12:15 AM
this same thing happend to my friend and me.
his memory card curropted

TheDelsabre
Jul 17, 2006, 12:55 AM
wow. thats kinda... not good.. my Psyguy is on a MADcats Card
(if thats advertising or something ill gladly edit it out)

GalaxTheWanderer
Jul 17, 2006, 09:21 AM
Well, I know a way to dupe charecters on Xbox, using a memory card that you insert into the control, but I am not gonna tell, as it would be against the rules. Find me on a harvest moon forum, preferably hmfarm.eggo.us. I am username django there, and I will tell you there, but not here.

Roginofacts
Aug 5, 2006, 08:29 AM
last time iwas corrupted i gained the olga flow date yeah

Feelmirath
Aug 6, 2006, 08:01 AM
On 2006-06-27 12:22, arcanium wrote:
well hey jeeze so what if i called it a 3rd party one dosent mean like im cheating or something and i guse im not sure if one i used was licencd buy nintendo or not

Nobody said you were cheating >_>

The only Nintendo endorsed memory cards are the ones they make themselves (most common being 59 and 251).

Nogatorr
Aug 6, 2006, 02:22 PM
On 2006-07-16 22:15, BoxyBrown wrote:
this same thing happend to my friend and me.
his memory card curropted

Yeah, it's a good thing I didn't really use that mem card.