PDA

View Full Version : Vimanas and Vailixi of Rama

Dangerous55
Jun 23, 2006, 07:32 PM
I stumbled upon an interesting read. Basically it is about ancient Indian texts which describe all sorts of future weapons, spaceships, atomic bombs to great detail. I didn't read it all but it is pretty amazing if these texts are real. Maybe someone on here knows more about this stuff?

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_7.htm#Ancient%20Indian

AzureBlaze
Jun 24, 2006, 01:17 AM
I read the whole thing.
And I bet a good percentage of it is real. They did ALL kinds of stuff back in the day, but some of that is even beyond what they usually tell you. It is so interesting, it makes you want to run over there and try to research it.

There is a TON of stuff no one can explain. Like there's these rocks that they can carbon date to like a zillion years ago but they have (in their cores) steel screw-like items or little bowls when you xray them. But, as you know, steel is not naturally-occurring and people didn't invent it until relativly recently. So for steel to be 'fossilized' into these rocks someone must have had it waaaaay before anyone made it up in America or wherever it was invented.

My malfunction with the texts are that they're easy to alter or make up more of. The only proof in them, would be if someone actually builds and flys a Vimana. Because no one has ever done it before in recent times, so it would require more than hoaxers to pull it off.

Also they mention Andhaka, which is also the name of a mag. (as all the mags have India names) Still, it is fascinating and I too wish I knew more.

opaopajr
Jun 24, 2006, 03:47 AM
heard about vimanas, etc before. there's a whole universe of untranslated texts from india, and what little we do have translated brings up interesting questions about how advanced we really were. there's some straight up amazing medical knowledge floating around in ayurvedic medicine, and there's some really weird stuff being done by some yogis that are being documented nowadays.

FYI Mohenjo Daro is very interesting. currently approximated to 5000 b.c., they had a gridded city system and an advance enough sewer system to essentially be called modern. true, they mentioned something similar in the article, but there's huge swaths of india and pakistan that aren't well organized in water/sewer system. but, modern plumming, hasn't outpaced its classic roots by that much. rome had amazing plumming: hot and cold water faucets, heated baths, city-wide system grids, indoor plumming toilets, etc.

but the world hasn't always spread this blessing as readily either. france and britain's capitals weren't mandated to have city-wide plumming until somewhere around post WWI; it was considered the province of the owners of the property. after one too many avoidable cholera epidemics, and some legislation to rein in the primacy of private property privelege, these cities became "modernized" to something close to current water/sewage health standards. hell, there's still many places in america that aren't on the grid or have septic tanks. our poor here are kicked around and relegated to outhouses even here and now.

that said, the advanced plumming of Mohenjo Daro is quite an eye opener.

ps: the regions of ancient sodom and gomorrah are also said to exhibit high levels of radioactivity. unusual, since there's no large concentration of a radioactive ore there. where did it come from? who knows?

ABDUR101
Jun 24, 2006, 09:25 AM
There are alot of mags in PSO named after things of worship from India. I'll check the site after a bit, when I fully wake up.