PDA

View Full Version : I need a good weapon =\

GenoRhino
Jun 24, 2006, 01:32 AM
HUcast lvl 108
Bluefull
I got a GODHAND and a GAE BOLG =

I need a better weapon

I'm not online so i cant trade for any weapons. I tryed to looked for A demolition Comet but i didnt know that i finnished the waterfall quest then i couldnt do it again... Do i have to finnish the game to have access to the quests again? What should i try hunting for?

GenoRhino
Jun 24, 2006, 02:42 AM
I've been reading alot on the message board and i see that many ppl have their favorite runs. Mabey i should look for one or somthing?

soup_dragon
Jun 24, 2006, 04:32 AM
Hi

I'm in the same situation as you, offline and can't trade. I also have a Hunter of a simlar level.
If your looking for a quick fix vhard dragon will drop a nice set of yamotos. If you something with a little more power and have a LOT of time to kill there the laivs cannon on the sinow reds (1/18,000). Also the soul banish from delpths.

Thanks

PALRAPPYS
Jun 24, 2006, 11:29 AM
Mil Lillies aren't impossible to find. My brother found 3 in 2 runs in Ult Caves. Just search there if you are very desperate for a demolition comet.

Zarode
Jun 24, 2006, 11:34 AM
If you are offline, have you tried Piping? Meaning to Pipe back and forth from a room with a lot of monsters that have a rare varient in order to find it. It's not really cheating, it's just causing the monsters to respawn in order to find the rare monster. Like a Mil Lily from a group of Ob Lilies.

zwandude15
Jun 24, 2006, 11:45 AM
On 2006-06-24 09:34, Zarode wrote:
If you are offline, have you tried Piping? Like a Mil Lily from a group of Ob Lilies.

I think the poster might have considered this, seeing as how they knew about the Waterfall Tears quest. Then again, this tactic is important, should they not know about it.

You could just keep doing forest runs until you find an Imperial Pick...

Charmander02
Jun 24, 2006, 06:30 PM
I recomend hunting the Demo Comet, not really a hard drop and your work for it will really pay off.

metatime
Jun 25, 2006, 02:23 AM
Look in shop for some charge mech guns with hit. They sell weapons with pretty high hit and with charge they can be overpowering.

GenoRhino
Jun 25, 2006, 02:42 AM
yeah i found those with 0/30/0/0/0 , but i can't hit with them...