PDA

View Full Version : DEF item help

Tallus
Jun 24, 2006, 04:28 PM
ok i'm a level 103 skyly humar (in ultimate mode) i'm looking for some better defense stuff. right now i have a 4-slot holiness armor and a shield of delsaber. would like some suggestions on what items are good and are easy to find. thanks.

Tallus
Jun 24, 2006, 08:16 PM
i would really Appreciate some help. i haven't had any luck with what i've been doing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tallus on 2006-06-24 18:17 ]</font>

Dhylec
Jun 24, 2006, 08:26 PM
would like some suggestions on what items are good and are easy to find.
Good are usually not easy. But the closest peice I think fits that is Flowen's Shield at 1 / 366 by Skyly VH Dolmarl.
Or you can go for Attribute Wall (1 / 256) from VH Spaceship Delsaber.

While you are down there in VH Seabed, hunt Flowen's Frame (1 / 160) from Deldepth.

With the Flowen Shield & Frame, equip one of his 9-star swords (that you must have seen several times) for some extra boost.

That's one way to set yourself up.

Neith
Jun 24, 2006, 08:32 PM
Skyly isn't a great ID for defense equipment- a lot of its finds are weapons. Here's some of the good armour/shields available, though most are available easier on other ID's:

Luminous Field (1/1707, Ult Mine, Sinow Blue)- I prefer Yellowboze's Hildelt drop for this, but the Sinow drop is ok, a lot better if you can get online.

Sacred Cloth (1/2276, Ult Ruins, Indi Belra)- Bad drop, even though EN#4. I'd go with a Purplenum Pal Rappy or a Redria El Rappy for this.

Standstill Shield (1/2926?, Ult Seabed, Dolmdarl)- Lots of those in seabed, but 1/3k isn't that great when compared to say, the Viridia drop.

Graviton Plate (1/427?, VH Mine, Gillchic). Very easy drop, and only a Lv54 requirement. However, it does lower your ATA, so be aware of that. I got by on one of those, but I'd prefer to use an Attribute Plate at Lv54, not this..

Ideally, you'll be good getting another character to Ult, and use that to hunt defense equip for your Skyly. Since Skyly is so weapon-orientated, it's hard to come by good armour/shields.

Another option, if you have offline friends, or online, would be to trade weapons for armour/shields. Unfortunately, Skyly's awesome weapon drops are masked by a fairly poor selection of defensive equipment.

Tallus
Jun 25, 2006, 03:26 PM
thanks for the advice

Nobo
Jun 25, 2006, 07:09 PM
I have a cruddy secret gear and costom frame