PDA

View Full Version : My Ramar's breeze through normal and hard.What do you think

Vetsent
Jun 25, 2006, 03:56 PM
I have a Ramar(his name is Snake and he looks like Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid) who was struggling at level 10 to get through the Caves because of his lower defense.I recently thought of an idea to help him.

I gave him a level 200 Pushan with 28/80/64/28,which allowed him to learn the techs he needed to learn and make his other stats increase well.I then gave him a 3 slot Armor(updated it whenever I found a three slot armor or frame that was better) and filled it with a God Arm and 2 Metal Bodies to allow him near perfect accuracy and great defense for taking hits.I then equipped him with a basic Justy-23ST.

After that he took an extremely low amount of damage from enemy attacks,use a good level resta for healing,and shot down enemies in 1-3 hits(depending on the enemy and difficulty).

Which items and/or stats do you think helped the most?I'm trying to see what I should focus on for my next few characters.

Vetsent
Jun 25, 2006, 04:00 PM
It seems the top(above the poll) doubled up and was one the bottom too.I will edit that later(the post,not the poll).

Also,I think it was the Pushan overall,but I still need second opinions.

Marter
Jun 25, 2006, 04:08 PM
I think it was the God/Arms. I had a Ramar with two God/arms and two elf/arm++. The aim allowed me to hit with hard-hard-hard or special/special/special. I went through normal with a Ramar (had HUGE ATA, 150 something...) Most of the time I could not even miss! So I think the power and the ATA from your MAG, WEAPON, and UNITS allowed you to OWN anything in normal to hard. I did not try out a RAmar through hard, but I assume it is the samething. If the Ramar had HUGE ATA with mechs, I guess he could do Hard-Hard-Hard.
After going through VH, Ultimate will come...

Zuenza
Jun 25, 2006, 04:18 PM
I think it was the combinatiion of the Pushan and the God and Elf Arms.You can pretty much always pull off Hard-Hard-Hard combos with them,plus the extreme accuracy of the Justy 23ST.If you can find a M&60 Vise,you can deal MASSIVE damage with the special,which sacrifices hp for a powerful attack.This 9 attack combo and your good defence will bring very tough enemies to their knees.

Vetsent
Jun 25, 2006, 11:32 PM
On 2006-06-25 14:08, Marter wrote:
I think it was the God/Arms. I had a Ramar with two God/arms and two elf/arm++. The aim allowed me to hit with hard-hard-hard or special/special/special. I went through normal with a Ramar (had HUGE ATA, 150 something...)

Well,my Ramar's base ATA with the Pushanand the God Arm was 180-190.With the Justy it is around 260.

Also when I started doing that I was level 10.10 hours of gameplay later and now he is level 32.

Also,what's a good place to find M&60-Vise.

Marter
Jun 26, 2006, 09:16 AM
On 2006-06-25 21:32, Vetsent wrote:

On 2006-06-25 14:08, Marter wrote:
I think it was the God/Arms. I had a Ramar with two God/arms and two elf/arm++. The aim allowed me to hit with hard-hard-hard or special/special/special. I went through normal with a Ramar (had HUGE ATA, 150 something...)

Well,my Ramar's base ATA with the Pushanand the God Arm was 180-190.With the Justy it is around 260.

Also when I started doing that I was level 10.10 hours of gameplay later and now he is level 32.

Also,what's a good place to find M&60-Vise.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif 260 ATA! 180-190 base!

I think it is hard forest with a Purplenum. Check this link http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=26&sortby=name
The hard forest for Purplenums, can get you a M&60-Vise ver quickly. Low drop rates on that Hildebear.
Charge Vulcans > M&60-vise.

If you are really crazy, try getting a Guld Milla with one of your characters. Or a Heaven's Punisher to spam agaisnt dark falz.
That is a very crazy idea, but with does work...

Abuse the specical on the Justy, 1/2 HP works wonders agaisnt strong enemies like deledogs (Debiters).
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BeeYee
Jun 26, 2006, 09:44 AM
260 and 180-190 base? is that even possible for your level. I have a Racast and hes lvl 55 with 4 god/arms and a mag 19/115/63/0 and hes barely about 200 ata...

Charmander02
Jun 26, 2006, 11:06 AM
Maybe it was just your pure skill.

Vetsent
Jun 26, 2006, 01:51 PM
I think I may have some extra stuff on him(like Hit Materials) that I forgot about.

Also,now he is level 34:) and I'm almost through the Ruins 2(my game is on right now),so I'll be getting a look at some of those Very Hard Rares.

GenoRhino
Jun 26, 2006, 02:23 PM
haha i put a spare lvl 200 mag (39/59/57/45) on a RAcast i made last night, threw some elf/arms on him then gave him a guilty lite =D (i can't belive the guilty would be so fun! lol)

I got all the way to ruins! and i was liek lvl 17 =0
And it was all in 7 hrs =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GenoRhino on 2006-06-26 12:23 ]</font>

Zuenza
Jun 26, 2006, 02:33 PM
Give your guy a mag like(15/100/40/45/) and a sread needle and it could be under an hour and a half.

Back on Topic:Marter, you're right.The charge vulcan is better than the M&A60 Vise,but I think it's also harder to find.And you can't really buy any charge vulcans with hit % until around level 151 I believe.

Vetsent
Jun 27, 2006, 12:57 AM
On 2006-06-26 12:23, GenoRhino wrote:
haha i put a spare lvl 200 mag (39/59/57/45) on a RAcast i made last night, threw some elf/arms on him then gave him a guilty lite =D (i can't belive the guilty would be so fun! lol)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GenoRhino on 2006-06-26 12:23 ]</font>

57 Dex,waste of a point,as 2 Dex points=1 ATA.Also I got my Ramar here past the Ruins in 5 hours:).

It seems I was wrong,the base ATA of my Ramar is around 160,but with the Justy is only almost 200.

zwandude15
Jun 27, 2006, 01:35 AM
For any new character, give them a MAG far greater than the one they start out with, to say the least. Look at my profile and you'll see that I have too many character projects to count.

I reached Ultimate at level 54? or 47? I can't remember...

A 200 MAG will ride any character to ownage. So long as you have POW, DEX, and slotted up armors, you're alright.

Love the hand-me-downs!

BeeYee
Jun 27, 2006, 09:31 AM
On 2006-06-26 22:57, Vetsent wrote:

On 2006-06-26 12:23, GenoRhino wrote:

57 Dex,waste of a point,as 2 Dex points=1 ATA.Also I got my Ramar here past the Ruins in 5 hours:).

It seems I was wrong,the base ATA of my Ramar is around 160,but with the Justy is only almost 200.

first, vetsent was right, what a waste of a mag level. Especially as you said you gave 45 levels of mind on a RAcast... Anyway, if you could get yourself a nice beautiful spread needle, you could kill guys quicker and paralyze them if needed. But I think you'll get raped by Dark Falz on Very hard. He kills my lvl 55 in one hit still from his slash attack.

GenoRhino
Jun 27, 2006, 09:49 AM
IT WAS A SPARE MAG... i know... geeze lol... i only have two characters... A HUcast and a RAcast. And i only have two mags... it was the first mag i had ever made... and i didnt know any better than to give it Mind... So i made my second mag and its 11/101/88/0 which is a hell of alot better... The only reason why i gave it to my RA because it was spare... and i dont feel like wasting another 15-20 hrs on a specific mag for my RAcast.

BeeYee
Jun 27, 2006, 10:02 AM
your just jealous that my RAcast can own yours. Vetsent, your RAmar is a really low level for being in Veryhard. the reccommended level for a ranger in VH is 55... thats my guys level.

DroolinBuddie
Jun 27, 2006, 01:39 PM
wasn't it obvious that the mag helped? O__o;; with out mags we would all basically b almost weak....almost...>_>

blace
Jun 27, 2006, 01:52 PM
The combination of the Pushan, God/Arms, and Justy is a perfect combination for accuracy the power from the Pushan helped increase the overall damage done to enemies. A really good combination would be to use pow materials until you have at least 200-300 ATP and make a mag with 15-20/70-90/70-100/5-20 mag that incorporates all the basic stat building needed to achieve either power or accuracy and equip several god arms that would bring it up to at least 200 ATA and one God/Power resulting in at least 500 ATP and 200 ATA. Perfect accuracy and moderately high power would help with distance fighting also good with hunters that have a hard time hitting anything at level 1.

Note: Keep defense low if your planning on attacking only from a distance or increase defense with low power to increase the effectiveness or close quarters combat.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: blace on 2006-06-27 11:54 ]</font>

Vetsent
Jun 27, 2006, 11:31 PM
On 2006-06-27 08:02, BeeYee wrote:
your just jealous that my RAcast can own yours. Vetsent, your RAmar is a really low level for being in Veryhard. the reccommended level for a ranger in VH is 55... thats my guys level.

I never said I was in Very Hard mode,I just said I'd been breezing through Normal and Hard,not that I'd finished Hard.I got my (WS)@$$(WS) kicked by Dark Falz anyways:(....The first two forms went down with minimal difficulty,but the third,just beat the crap out of me.