PDA

View Full Version : DC: save is damaged online, what now?

DC_PLAYER
Jun 25, 2006, 05:10 PM
i went online and got disconected, i tried the 2nd time and at the char loading it said that only items and check room were saved, i was scared at that time and went offline, the only thing i had lost was meseta but the items were the same.
made a double save imidiatly since meseta can be done in 3/4 days.
now i went online and the first thing that apears is a message with a error with the save, so it has to be reinisialized (make a new save), so i acepted because i had the double save, went online again and for my surprise my hp tp stats decreased and the only items i had were a saber/frame/mag.....
what the hell, and now i can't go online without losing everything, what can i do?
can i ask sega to erase my save since it is connected with the SNAK?
i remeber a certain trick that if you turn off your dc at a certain time it will ask again yhe serial and password, can that be used as a new "registration" online?

i have 2 saves of the same char but since the original save is damaged so is the double save, so if i get online i have to lose all my items and stats and techs before playing wich i will not do for sure.
help me on the questions

Dhylec
Jun 25, 2006, 06:17 PM
Looks like you have experienced a case of material & item reset. It's an unfortunate thing, but it happens.

There is nothing you can do since the process is done. The good thing is that instead of being corrupted, you lost all your items & material use. You have start-up item & equipment, but you keep your levels & game progress offline.

DC_PLAYER
Jun 26, 2006, 05:10 AM
but i want to play online with my stuff, but if i go online all i can do before playing is lose my items/techs/stats
by deleting the serial and password, will the game online make a new registration?

Dhylec
Jun 26, 2006, 10:14 PM
Deleting serial & password won't change anything. The glitch is on the character's data.

I had one of my characters suffering from a stat-glitch, but even after agreeing to reinitialize, I still couldn't get online. It just happened for that character alone, the others in that card are fine.

So if you are afraid of losing items, transfer them to another character, reinitialize then transfer them back.

DC_PLAYER
Jun 27, 2006, 10:05 AM
and how do you supose i will do that?