PDA

View Full Version : about ep4 blue burst

Rukocyn
Jun 25, 2006, 10:10 PM
i wandering if it is worth getting pso blue burst account? i didnt know if it was like ep 1 and 2 with cheaters everywhere and people hacking there levels up and weapons like x box and gc

Dhylec
Jun 25, 2006, 11:07 PM
PSOBB has server-side saving. That has eliminated most, if not all, hackings. Comparing to GC & XB, the amount of cheating is minimal.

EJ
Jun 25, 2006, 11:17 PM
Also most of the cheating isn't noticable but there are few cheaters on BB it just rare to see unlike the excalibur almost every high lvl player has one >.>

Elek06
Jun 26, 2006, 08:37 AM
i haven't seen too much cheating... and if it gets too bad, just start going to the less populated servers and make games for just you and your friends. BB is worth it, you should get it.

Mewn
Jun 26, 2006, 10:35 AM
Cheating is minimal, really. There are a lot of dupes floating around though from an old exploit that got fixed, but there is no FSOD or anything like that. The most annoying cheating on BB was block crashing before it was fixed, but that didn't harm your character.

Dana
Jun 26, 2006, 10:49 AM
If you wan to play PSO, i'd go with BB, it is still laking a few quests, which PSOGC and XBOX have, but that shouldnt sway you, as it has EPIV.

The community isnt too bad, if you mix with the right people. As for d00ph4x' there are a few d00ps running around, but i dont think it is possable to doop anymore. And the server maintanance keep this problem under wraps most of the time.

It can get pretty quiet sometimes. But updates should come along soon, and if you start now, you'll have a lot of things to do; government quest, if you wish, EPIV quests, Solo quests, Item hunting the new items.

senu-kun
Jun 28, 2006, 11:17 AM
hm... cheating doesnt really bother me but id ratther play blue burst cuz after u ve completed pso 1 ,2 and 3 u want to play something new...id also rather to build my characters up . cheating is jus 4 people who r lazy.

senu-kun
Jun 28, 2006, 11:18 AM
any way im new hi all