PDA

View Full Version : Sacred Stat

Heanix
Jun 26, 2006, 08:23 AM
Why does ATA becomes so Sacred, you know what I mean is, 1 ATA per 2 levels if you are a Hunter.
And why they Removed Hit Material?

I'm Talking about the GC & Xbox Version for those who don't know.

Xaos127
Jun 26, 2006, 08:44 AM
I guess ST figured it'd be more balanced that way.
And there are 100 more character levels, compared to ver 1.

Heanix
Jun 26, 2006, 09:54 AM
Well It doesn't really explain that ATA should be a Sacred Stat. It's only Accuracy. Nothing Much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Heanix on 2006-06-26 07:55 ]</font>

GrumblyStuff
Jun 26, 2006, 10:08 AM
Except without it, HUs and RAs are worthless.

Charmander02
Jun 26, 2006, 10:57 AM
Because a couple ATA points can make the difference between missing and hittting the enemy and not dying.

GGKONG
Jun 26, 2006, 02:55 PM
plus, we rangers like to show off our ata.

Heanix
Jun 26, 2006, 05:34 PM
On 2006-06-26 08:08, GrumblyStuff wrote:
Except without it, HUs and RAs are worthless.

I never said they should take off the ATA. But it's still some sort non-important stat. At least it should be an equal stat with others.

GrumblyStuff
Jun 26, 2006, 06:02 PM
Why? Are you telling me max EVP or DFP should be of equal worth? ATP and MST certainly are but that's because they, too, are absolutely necessary albeit the fact that you don't need those to be maxed to be an effective HU/RA or FO.

DroolinBuddie
Jun 26, 2006, 06:12 PM
hey when u level up u get ata right? so when u hit level 200 u should hav at least 150+ ata so THATS ENOUGH!?!??! O_o;; and other items with it to boost, so yeah......its not so "SACRED" -_-;; besides....<_< ata dont realli matter unless ur a ranger...well..to me it dont -.-;;

Neith
Jun 26, 2006, 06:40 PM
ATA matters a load to a Hunter. Try hitting some enemies in Ult with a HU. Even with 199ATA (HUney Max ATA), I miss a load.

ATA doesn't always increase every level, and only goes up by 1, to my knowledge. 150ATA isn't that much really.

I'd rather have max ATA to hit things, rather than having a ton of ATP and not being able to hit anything.

Heanix
Jun 26, 2006, 07:57 PM
Ya but when you think about it, There is no such thing as 0 ATP or 0 ATA.

It Depends of alot of things.
You have Great ATA with low ATP.
Chances are: You always hit, but you do not do enough Damage. While you are at it, you recieve Damage, because the Monster is still alive of Non-Effectif Attack.

You have Great ATP with low ATA.
Chances are: You Do great Damage but you miss alot. In that case you recieve damage because the Monster didn't die. Because of Low Accuracy. Hit should not be As Equal as ATP or MST, but at least 1 ATA or 2 per level. But whats done is done.

Neith
Jun 26, 2006, 08:09 PM
But if you have low ATA, you don't land attacks very often at all. Try hitting an Online Ult Zol Gibbon with a HU, you usually miss a lot, regardless of your ATA. I still miss them with 309ATA (RAcaseal with 25% Hit Justy).

I didn't say no ATP/no ATA. At least when you hit, you usually stun the enemy briefly. I'd rather that than not hit at all or very rarely.

DroolinBuddie
Jun 26, 2006, 08:12 PM
HEY Low ata STRONG atp means u hit hard sumtimes and sumtimes u dont hit, high ata low atp, hit all the time, its jus how da game is live with it -_- or dont play da character at all, USE A FORCE, FORCES ALWAYS HIT WITH THERE zoom zoom MAGIK!!!! O___O;;;(ignore me im jus blabbin about stuff, i want to talk too ^__^"")

WHeeeeEEe

Heanix
Jun 26, 2006, 08:19 PM
Well in my case ima low level Hucast... I boosted my Savitri's Dex to the 101st level. I'm using this kind of Technique to Equal the Hunters Stat weakness into an Equal Stat with other Stats. And Forces... Damn! I don like magik. I die really Fast. All I can Use is a Bravace & it ends there.

Damn Grants...

PanyoPanyo
Jun 29, 2006, 04:16 PM
Without it. It turns a hunters flowen's sword from 1 good WHACK to 1 bad swish!

Alright ill stop with the bad jokes. No ATA = No hitting.

EphekZ
Jun 29, 2006, 04:41 PM
On 2006-06-26 17:57, Heanix wrote:
Ya but when you think about it, There is no such thing as 0 ATP or 0 ATA.

It Depends of alot of things.
You have Great ATA with low ATP.
Chances are: You always hit, but you do not do enough Damage. While you are at it, you recieve Damage, because the Monster is still alive of Non-Effectif Attack.

You have Great ATP with low ATA.
Chances are: You Do great Damage but you miss alot. In that case you recieve damage because the Monster didn't die. Because of Low Accuracy. Hit should not be As Equal as ATP or MST, but at least 1 ATA or 2 per level. But whats done is done.

no hitting means they dont stop coming at you, atleast if you hit you can stun the enemy for a bit. so by the time they get to you they'll be low.

DonRoyale
Jun 29, 2006, 08:54 PM
Having Hit Material would unbalance the game. Everybody would be RA's.

Having maxed ATA at level 1=Unbalanced.

That's why there's no hit material.

ATA is what makes HU's and RA's worth playing. Without it, HU's power would be useless, and RA's couldn't equip anything. Everyone would play FO's if there was no accuracy, and everyone would play RA's and HU's if there was a Hit Material. :