PDA

View Full Version : Im a little confused...

Yasumi
Jun 26, 2006, 04:29 PM
Hey all, I know im kinda a noob or whatever, but personally the post count doesn't bother me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Anyway...

I have been reading through past topics, and i have got a little gather of information.
I only play this game Offline, and i have read you cannot get all cards offline.. Personally i dont believe this, on another site (Which will remain anonamous..) I got told (In a rather rude manner..) That you cannot get Dark Meteor offline, but.. I got it today, just randomly offline free battle mode.. Then i got seriously confusied...
So could someone please explain exactly if it is true or not you cannot get EVERY single card offline. (I understand the Game comic E cards)

As another point of random information, I am Clv. 68
I have Dark Meteor, Chaos Bringer, Phyco wand, and Evil curst (Also i was told you cannot get these offline...)

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 26, 2006, 11:10 PM
You should be able to get everything offline, save some of he E cards.

At least thats what I heard...

-McPot-
Jun 26, 2006, 11:36 PM
You cannot get everything online without cheats codes. Maybe Ryna will come later and tell you the same. For exsample, Dark Flow can only be obtained in the Online Auction. If my sister played this game online i would be on alot more.

Corey
Jun 26, 2006, 11:49 PM
some cards were made available online only

one that comes to mind is Sinow Beat +

Yasumi
Jun 27, 2006, 08:05 AM
Ah, I think i understand a bit more now, does anyone know exactly what cards are online only? (Excluding the E cards)

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 27, 2006, 11:12 AM
Well, I was level 205 offline before corruption, and some of the cards that I never got offline were Chao+, Indi Belra+, Sinow beat+, Counter+, and Gibbles +.

blace
Jun 27, 2006, 01:41 PM
So the cards that can only be obtained online are the cards with a + in the name or is it something else that makes it unique?

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 27, 2006, 02:57 PM
Hmm... thats a good question...I cant think of any "noun+" cards that I obtained offline, so perhaps theyre an online only thing.

Skorpius
Jun 27, 2006, 03:06 PM
Chaos Bringer+ was the first S/SS card I ever got offline.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 27, 2006, 03:11 PM
Oh yeah. Thats one. hehe, it totally slipped my mind.

Yasumi
Jun 28, 2006, 07:08 PM
Okay, Thank you guys, i think i have pretty much got a conclusion.. But no the less, im glad you can still gets things like Pierce and Grants offline http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

-McPot-
Jun 29, 2006, 04:31 PM
But those cards can be obtained alot easier online.