PDA

View Full Version : I'd like your opinion regarding the Red Sword

wufiei
Jun 27, 2006, 10:34 AM
Finally found myself a Red Sword yesterday. Didn't have any percents on it but that's okay. This thing is pretty strong. I'd like everyones opinion on something though. Do you think my Hucast should get it or should I leave it on my Humar?

Here is their equipment (minus the Red Sword):

Name: Gilder
Class: Humar
ID: Whitil
Level: 148
Weapons: Asuka/Meteor Cudgel, Berserk Vulcans (35% hit), Red Hand Gun, Flowens Sword (real)
Armor: Sacred Cloth
Barrier: StandStill Shield
Slots: God/Power, God/Arm, God/Battle, Cure/Freeze
Mag: 5/145/50/0 Deva (Pilla, Forlia, Twins)

Name: Death
Class: Hucast
ID: Redria
Level: 98
Weapons: Meteor Cudgel (35% hit), Gush Vulcans (35% hit), Red Handgun (15% hit), Chain Sawd
Armor: D-Parts ver 2.10 (will upgrade to Guard Wave at lvl 101)
Barrier: Secret Gear (will upgrade to StandStill Shield at lvl 125)
Slots: God/Arm, Perfect/Resist, God/Battle, Cure/Shock
Mag: 5/135/60/0 Deva (Pilla, Forlia, Twins)

I'm thinking about just leaving it on my Humar but I would appreciate your opinions as well. Thanks in advance.

BeeYee
Jun 27, 2006, 10:38 AM
who do you play with more? Because it is almost as strong as the TJS if grinded all the way.

Saffran
Jun 27, 2006, 11:05 AM
Well, the special of the Red Sword will hit more often with your Hucast. But it's nice to have on the Humar regardless.

wufiei
Jun 27, 2006, 11:54 AM
Well right now I play with my Humar more but I might start playing with my Hucast more after I finish outfitting him with all of the rares that he needs.

rena-ko
Jun 27, 2006, 03:07 PM
leave it on your humar and try to hunt your huct a chainsawd with hit, i'd say *shrugs*

Jive18
Jun 27, 2006, 09:38 PM
His HUcast already has Sawd, Rena.

If the Flowen's Sword you have on your HUmar is the '84 model, he definently won't need Red Sword. '84's spirit special is too damn nice to be replaced. Considering this, give it to your cast (though you may want to stick with Sawd there too).

If it isn't '84, then simply keep Red Sword on your HUmar.

wufiei
Jun 28, 2006, 08:31 AM
Okay, My Hucast is definitely keeping it. I just finished the Caves with it and boy did it ever help (Vulmers can't hurt me if they can't hit me). I may try to find another one though that will hopefully have hit %. Thanks for all the input guys (and/or girls).