PDA

View Full Version : EP3: A Tier list?

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 27, 2006, 02:53 PM
Ok, so heres what I believe that the tier list looks like. I usually play arks, so thats the only list that I've made. I am 100% open to criticism, so fire away on my judgement!

Top tier:
Lura- She is my blue Deity. The only character in the came that comes with a built in slayer-type ability, she is one of the most brutally offensive arks in the game, sharing the throne with only Endu, Rufina and a late game Rio. She has the decivingly awesome of all slayer type abilities, Airial Assassin. All you need to do is cast "fly" and then all of your enemies, Ark or Hunters, shall be at your mercy. Her range makes it easy to clear waves of monsters at at a time, and she has the best Megid range in the game. She Runs hella fast and can make some of the best strategical advances/retreats possible due to her attack range. I have yet to calculate if she gets the same "STAB" (same type attack bonus) as claw does, but even without it, Lura can still manage to crank up her Damage to jaw dropping numbers that can frag an opponent, their partner, and any other monsters that happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. As a humanoid, she evades status abnormalities that would otherwise halt her attacks, and being that shes friends with Reiz as well as Break, She can be be a big help when it comes to boosting her pierce damage. Oh, and also in team battles, where Lura Shines the most, Support+Fly FTW.

So, whether your capitalizing on an opponents low defense rolls, Taking down a 7 coster without instant death or simply tring to get the hell away from your foes, Lura takes the number one spot without a doubt.

Endu-2 words: Ram Page. You can bind, hold, acid, hp half, ap/hp swap or do just about anything you want to all of your opponents Weps at the same time! His range allows for a (relatively) safe, southwest attack on the opponent, and is even more annoying than Ohgun because they'll have to block for more than just one item. Place clippen on the field, plop down a mothvist (the ap assist monest I think), summon a barble, and then go to town on your enemies. Its even more devestating during team battles when you can play the "Support " assist and then really have some fun! Hes also good against arks decks because both his 3AP and his slash range make him a competant fighter.

Creinu- The Godly HP restoration ability makes possible many deck strats, such as ones that use "Immortality", or halfguard creatures such as Hallo rappy and Morphos. I kind of picture Creinu as an invisible assist card that lasts the entire round, cant be over written and also works only for me. Just plug her into any deck that relies solely on creatures and you've got it made.

High:
Rufina-She's got range., She's Got MV, She's got power, She can use tech, AND she's got HP+5. Rufina, like Sil'fer, puts all the male characters to shame by flat out Killing the opponent when direct damage is an option. Defying the pso laws that state Hunewearls should have low Hp and NOT be the strongest, Rufina is definetly a force to be reckoned with.

Ohgun-The best at Luring out an opponents defense cards. Hes practically guaranteed a shot every tun, and even if they manage to get close, his Halfguard ability (which simulates the Racasts trademark high Hp) makes him the emost durable ark in the game.

K.C.-Not only can he run like the wind, but He can also peck at opponents from that same safe distance, and with action cards to boot.

mid:
Hyze- Mathematically, Adding 1 ap to your monsters can dramatically increse the damage that can be done if you play your cards right. In this game , every single point of extra damage that you can deal can often be the deciding factor in a match.

Break- his high stats make him a solid choice, but I think that hes just a starter character. From him, you branch off to either Memoru, who has the same Tp and more MV, or Hyze who not only hits harder but can power up weak creaturs as well. Hes kind of like a Realmitos, being that his decks dont have to be one sided fore either techs or Attack actions.

Memoru-If you play a Break game that revolves around casting techs, then you may a s well switch to memoru. Not only is she faster than break, but anyone who is unfortunate enough to survive one of her techs will have their exp drained. She also teams with Vivi from the hunters side, which makes for the best exp deck team this side of kranz and Kaladbolg.

low:
Reiz- Reiz can be dangerous, but you'll need high defense rolls to stand a chance when youre 1 on 1 with a hunter, unless you carry the "fix" assist card. Oh, and being able to directly bind or Hold an opponent can be life saving in a pinch.

Rio-Potentially the ark with the highest AP. A decent character who's ability may just catch an opponent off guard. Having to let 3 monsters die before getting the revenge bonus is what brings her down, but if the limit were set to only 2 monsters then she would be too powerful. Go figure.

Bottom:
...Peko- Just a pawn. I 've never seen a deck that reqired the use of Peko in order to function at max efficiency. Creinu is a far better choice.

Skorpius
Jun 27, 2006, 03:05 PM
It depends on how you use them. I could make Rufina be as powerfull as you say Endu is, for example. Endu is great in 1 v 1, but isn't as good in 2 v 2.

You also can't compare Peko to Creinu, they do different things (Peko is offensive while Creinu is defensive). Peko is pretty weak, but that's because Break is underbalanced. Break is too powerfull and overshadows Peko due to having such high AP and TP. It makes Peko's ability worthless, when you take into account Cost/Damage ratios.

-McPot-
Jun 27, 2006, 11:54 PM
Break is the co-leader of the Arks, he should be overpowered. and I noticed you left out Viviana whats with that. I've also noticed you Break is only a mid level character. Break is much better than all the high characters, maybe that's just because I really like his Agito attack. Riez's stats should be more, like more attack power. Endu is actually good in 2 vs 2. depends on the action cards. In my opinion both Endu and Crienu are over powered. They aren't even big on the story.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 28, 2006, 12:56 PM
On 2006-06-27 13:05, Skorpius wrote:
It depends on how you use them. I could make Rufina be as powerfull as you say Endu is, for example. Endu is great in 1 v 1, but isn't as good in 2 v 2.

You also can't compare Peko to Creinu, they do different things (Peko is offensive while Creinu is defensive). Peko is pretty weak, but that's because Break is underbalanced. Break is too powerfull and overshadows Peko due to having such high AP and TP. It makes Peko's ability worthless, when you take into account Cost/Damage ratios.

Well, the way that I calculated the damage done by Endu has do do with multiplying that damage times the number of items being attacked. Rufina is quite powerful, With a peak attack of about 56 using the action chain of

ATTACK+ CAHOTIC ATTACK+ STAB+ SLASH + BEAT= 24x2= 48 damage
Combined with 2 mothvists a clippen, and a brave wind =5 damage
`
And her base Ap= 3 damage

Endu, on the other hand, uses

ATTACK+UNIT BLOW+ UNIT BLOW+ UNIT BLOW+ BEAT= 15

which boosts his ap by 15, throw in the monsters and brave wind, and we get 5 more points of damage, bringing our Humar to the grand total of 23, times the number of items being attacked.

Assuming that the opponent has only 2 items equipped, then Rufina wins out because endu can only muster about 46 damage. But, if a third is equipped then endu leaps to 69 damage, putting him BEYOND Rufina's legue, and with the potential to go even further as more items are added. However, usually only spam decks use 4 or more items, and in that case an action disrupter, or a punch guard may be used, Reducing Endus onslaught quite a bit.

But I'm only counting best case scenarios here. ^_^

Furthermore Lura beats them both because she can use FLY ATTACK+ MIGHTY KNUCKLE (against airborne foes)
With only a roll of 7 to do about 19 damage (IIRC), times the number of targets in her range, making it a whopping 76! And this is without brave wind and the various Ap boosting creatures.

I believe that ranged damage totals are valid because even if a character could do 300 points of damage to one target, its far more effective to do 50 points of damage to 6 targets because nothing has that much Hp anyways.

And as for compareing Peko the Creinu, I suppose that it was an unfair comparison since their games revolve around dissimilar tactics of offense and defense.

On 2006-06-27 21:54, -McPot- wrote:
Break is the co-leader of the Arks, he should be overpowered. and I noticed you left out Viviana whats with that. I've also noticed you Break is only a mid level character. Break is much better than all the high characters, maybe that's just because I really like his Agito attack. Riez's stats should be more, like more attack power. Endu is actually good in 2 vs 2. depends on the action cards. In my opinion both Endu and Crienu are over powered. They aren't even big on the story.

Well Mcpot, I left out the Hero side Story characters because, as stated in my first post, I usually play as arks and feel that it was the only list that I'm experienced enough to come up with.

And how is Break is not "just better" than the high level characters? His techs would only do half damage against Ohgun, his body is wide open to ranged status attacks done by K.C., and heavy-handed Rufina would collapse his sinewy frame before you could say "Orotiagito".

And youre saying that Endu isn't big on the story? Isnt Endu like, the "chosen one" or something? I could have sworn that the story was about the photon flow that revolved around Amplum Umbla, which is an an angry fusion of Dark falz And olga flow, which also happens to be what Endu was once apart of, being that he is the son of flowen, who is also the man that became a sword that Endu brings to each of his battles.

And it seems that Crenu knows all about this, but wont say a thing. In fact, its because of Creinu That all pso players can speculate that Casttor, Pollux and possibly even Rufina* are clones of Reds daughters.

*Rufina has high boss-like hp, high boss-like Attack potential, high, boss-like MV, and, above all else, she's a clone who looksk a hell of a lot like pollux, with her red hair and fair skin .

Skorpius
Jun 28, 2006, 01:22 PM
Endu's damage means nothing when facing an Arkz character. You're basically saying "This character can do this as long as this happens" which is not how you compare. Endu will not do as much damage as Rufina when facing one target, but will be much better against Hunters. Completely situational.

Break should not be overpowered. That logic makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. He is NOT the leader of the Arkz, Red is. Regardless, the game is dead and there will be no more card updates to either boost Peko's TP by one, or lower Break's by two (needed to balance either of them out).

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 28, 2006, 01:44 PM
Yes. My claims are completely based on situational instances. I don't see any other way to make a comparison than by placing two characters in their element and then seeing who wins out. I mean, without a plausible situation, the fallacious argument that "Peko is superiror to Rufina because he has more tp" would become valid.

We all know Rufina is about Ap, and peko is a bout tp, so when we place those two characters in a bowl and judge them, Rufina can often win out because her exteme physical damage is more rewarding than pekos watered down techs.

And I believe that break should be overpowered because hes had the most trainig, as he was once a hunters that was taught under Nef Miyama, also statistically powerful since hes a legendary character.

And as far as lowering Breaks ap by two, I think thats why Memoru exists.

oh, and Peko with 3tp sounds like a good idea. ^_^

Alisha
Jun 28, 2006, 04:30 PM
Rufina should be in the top tier. she has the highest hp of any story character,and when push comes to shove she can hold her own thanks to action X2 i've 1 shotted peoples arkz with her. and when you are dealing with her and monsters she is always a threat. should i block this hildebear? or hold out in case rufina uses heavy attack/slash

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 28, 2006, 06:14 PM
ok. The Rufina as top tier suggestion seems valid.

Top:
Rufina
Lura
Endu
Creinu

High:
Ohgun
K.C.

Mid:
Hyze
Break
Memoru

Low:
Reiz
Rio

Bottom:
...still Peko

-McPot-
Jun 29, 2006, 04:48 PM
Lura Being Top Tier isn't really umm well that good. Break has much better stats and using Fly for for a few extra dmg isn't likly. The card costs 3 witch means you don't et a whole lot for any toher actions. Break can just cast a tech for 6 dmg. or use his Agito to bust up anyone that gets close. In addition Alsiha is drunk most of the time anyway and you can just check if they are doing heavy Slash or not. Besides Ohgun has 14 hp, so he isn't hard to kill anymore. Plus K. C. is good but Break is better.

Break isn't even on the same Level of Hyze and Memoru. Snatch is to hard to use. Asuming it's not blocked (witch is rarly not done) if it dies you won't Steal any Exp from Snatch. Plus her AP only one, so without a technique she is pretty weak. Hyze is good but he's no Break. he has no tp witch makes him Vulnerable to TP defence. One AP is rarly enoughf to break a game. He has to get close, and people make team decks with him 2 of them to often.

Dark, If you made Viviana a Tier character what would she be?

VR-Raiden
Jun 29, 2006, 10:24 PM
I think peko is better than Rio, Rio doesnt even fit her own deck style well. With fixed range she cant use virus or anything like that to kill stuff if she wants to power up a chaos bringer or something. plus she gains AP EXTREMELY slowly.
At least peko can do megid or grants for lower cost, and if u have enough techs he can be good support for a delpeth and a berril. of course, memoru would be better if your dice was high enough.

DikkyRay
Jun 29, 2006, 10:32 PM
Pfft Crienu pwns peko and rios ass. Sure she has crappy stats, but the hp assist is great. Used with a st rappy, immortality, and survival, and you have a killing machine lol. And endu with rampaage is really good againts multi-equip hunters. Just pump him up with def cards and ac cards. Break isgood because he is an all around character. Sure he has no skills, but he has decent atp for a force arkz

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2006-06-30 10:12 ]</font>

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 30, 2006, 12:07 PM
On 2006-06-29 14:48, -McPot- wrote:
Lura Being Top Tier isn't really umm well that good. Break has much better stats and using Fly for for a few extra dmg isn't likly. The card costs 3 witch means you don't et a whole lot for any toher actions. Break can just cast a tech for 6 dmg. or use his Agito to bust up anyone that gets close. In addition Alsiha is drunk most of the time anyway and you can just check if they are doing heavy Slash or not. Besides Ohgun has 14 hp, so he isn't hard to kill anymore. Plus K. C. is good but Break is better.

Break isn't even on the same Level of Hyze and Memoru. Snatch is to hard to use. Asuming it's not blocked (witch is rarly not done) if it dies you won't Steal any Exp from Snatch. Plus her AP only one, so without a technique she is pretty weak. Hyze is good but he's no Break. he has no tp witch makes him Vulnerable to TP defence. One AP is rarly enoughf to break a game. He has to get close, and people make team decks with him 2 of them to often.

Dark, If you made Viviana a Tier character what would she be?

The claim that "adding fly for a few extra damage isn't likely" makes it sound as if you are underestimating the exponential effect of a slayer type attack, as well as how "Fly" is best used. In most cases, the first turn of fly is meant for your monsters, whils the third turn is meant for Lura herself. Its a win-win stuation the second turn because the opponent will either

A: Take advantage of fly and walk directly into Luras firing range, saving her the precious points needed to launch a fatal attack, as well as cutting their own action points which limits their combo options

or B: Stay the hell out of the way because they have have enough common sense NOT to waltz into a trap, which is Great for an ark thats playing keep away.

When an opponent is airborne, Lura only needs to add 2 Ap to her attack to do as much damage as Break's techs can, and don't even start about easy a physical attack can be to block because with good defense, its anyones game.

And you say that 1 ap is rarely a game breaker, right after you state that agito will bust anyone up who gets close? Well then, according to you, Luras Cannon will bust up anyone who gets in range as well.

And as far as comparing K.C. and Break, K.C. wins out because he can play a a solid status game that would handicap a wide open Break, being that he dosent have Hyzes anti abnormality. And if you were to say that Break wouldn't be wide open because he'd have a wall of creatures for defense, then the same thing could be said for K.C., whose monsters would thwart all of Breaks techs, (save grantz and Gizonde)and Moving in for a a multi hitting Ice class tech would also put break in danger. Hmm... well, Gibarta may be the safest. But anyways, Breaks Tech game is the same as Memorus, and his Ap game is on th elevel of Hyze because although his High tp makes him more difficult to block, the fact that his body could be set up for a "Hold" or "Bind" attack is what keeps him from advancing to the next level, where range is considered before high stats.

After all, an ark should be playing the ultamate game of keep away (like crenu), unless they have the potential to either kill an enemy in one blow ( Such Lura, and most definetly Rufina).

And as for Vivi's place on the tier...hmmm. I'll give it some thought. ^_^

On 2006-06-29 20:24, VR-Raiden wrote:
I think peko is better than Rio, Rio doesnt even fit her own deck style well. With fixed range she cant use virus or anything like that to kill stuff if she wants to power up a chaos bringer or something. plus she gains AP EXTREMELY slowly.
At least peko can do megid or grants for lower cost, and if u have enough techs he can be good support for a delpeth and a berril. of course, memoru would be better if your dice was high enough.

You make a good point stating how Rio dosent fit her deck style well. Come to think of it, I've seen at least 2 Chaos bringer decks that used Creinu in place of Rio, once by a player named Tony Alameda, and once again By a player named Baby Blue. But, I'm still gonna need a bit more convincing if you plan to move Peko out of bottom tier. ^_^

On 2006-06-29 20:32, DikkyRay wrote:
Pfft Crienu pwns peko and rios ass. Sure she has crappy stats, but the hp assist is great. Used with a st rappy, immortality, and survival, and you have a killing machine lol. And Rampage is really good againts multi-equip hunters. Just pump him up with def cards and ac cards. Break isgood because he is an all around character. Sure he has no skills, but he has decent atp for a force arkz

well. I see that someone agrees with the list.
Oh, and mad props for your sig,

" In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth. Then, in 2006, God made Phantasy Star Universe and the Nintendo Wii"

because Genesis 1:1 is my favorite bible passage, and is also the inspiration for the phrase on my guild card

"In the beginning, GOD created the BELRAS and the earth"

I forget if I used the version that spelled "Beginning" as "Beggining", but I recall using the latter because a study showed that some people read words over again if they are mispelled, meaning that they may read my guild card more than once. ^_^

I lol at my futile attempts to make my guild card stand out in everyones minds.

Hexadecimal
Jun 30, 2006, 03:51 PM
Rio has many flaws... Her fixed range is useless. A range of two? Its multi, that sort of counterbalances it I suppose, but not by much. It ruins Slash, Heavy Slash, Virus, Punishment...many action cards suffer. Her stats aren't very good either until revenge takes effect. Which takes ages, or a cheap deck strategy involving spamalicious tactics.

Can't Peko and Rio share the bottom Tier? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

VR-Raiden
Jun 30, 2006, 05:12 PM
I agree, peko and rio should share bottom tier, with rio at the very bottom http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And yeah, Creinu is definitely top tier. Maybe even god tier lol

DikkyRay
Jun 30, 2006, 05:16 PM
Lol, vr, for someone that uses peko, you sure hate him.

Alisha
Jun 30, 2006, 06:08 PM
On 2006-06-28 16:14, RAGNAGELPPOD wrote:
ok. The Rufina as top tier suggestion seems valid.

Top:
Rufina
Lura
Endu
Creinu

High:
Ohgun
K.C.

Mid:
Hyze
Break
Memoru

Low:
Reiz
Rio

Bottom:
...still Peko

i disagree with your list.
my top tiers would include rufina,break,and memoru
never underestimate arkz with high tp.

my high tiers would be Creinu,Rio,and Ohgun
you dont need virus to make use of revenge. my rio deck uses C. Bringers and Bulc's

my mid tiers would be Reiz,Endu,Hyze,Lura,K.C. none of these characters lend themselves well to a theme.

and botton tier would be peko lolfonewm

VR-Raiden
Jun 30, 2006, 10:11 PM
Here's what I think:

Top:
Creinu- 1 hp recovery every turn
Memoru- 4 MV,4 TP
Rufina- +5 HP

Middle:
Endu
Ohgun
Hyze
KC
Lura
Break

Low:
Peko
Reiz

Bottom:
Rio- of course you dont HAVE to use virus in a c-bringer deck, but then its just a worse version of what you could do with any other story char without fixed range. As I said before she gains AP EXTREEEMELY slowly, and having such short range on an arkz is a little dangerous.

by the way, this is based off the online story char stats.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VR-Raiden on 2006-06-30 20:26 ]</font>

-McPot-
Jul 1, 2006, 02:43 AM
hey Dark, there 2 words you need to hear, Guard Creature. Breaks balance of ap and TP makes him a top character. Hyze is only used with other Hyzes so already know how bad he is. Using Fly, summoning, and attacking is not likly. That assuming they don't overwrite fly with an assist of thier own. You need to concider every seneraio and not just the view of the best case ones. Break is good in almost every possiple situation. Unlike Rufina that usally have to get close. K. C. is good I'll give him that, but better than break? He should never move more than 3 spaces and the "tech game" break can do or not do.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jul 1, 2006, 12:31 PM
Okay. Heres what I believe that some of the characters games are made of:

Hyze: Use this formation to power up your creatures until the inevitable moment when you are forced to use your high AP to defend yourself, fearing only tp defence.

XHO
OXO
AOO

H: Hunter
A: Arkz
X: Creature
O: Empty space

Memoru: Wail on the opponents with techs , unless they start to move in to close, since that would be your cue to use your high MV value to run away, seeing as you lack the AP needed to defend yourself.

Break: You can use Memorus tech game from afar and then switch to a hyze AP game when they get close. The game is actually more efficient that hyzes because you are immune to tp defense, but just because you are immune to 1 defense card, it dosent mean that there aren't others that can stop you, so you still may end up running to a safer vantage point and then restarting your tech game.

Rufina: You've got enough MV to run away, and you've also got enoughh AP to defend your self. The main difference between your game and most everyone elses is that youre an ark that can deal fatal attacks, depleting an entire lifebar in one blow.

Lura: Much like Rufinas game , you can run far away from your opponents, or you can hold your ground and deplete their entire life bar in a single blow, provided that the opponent is airborne of course.

You cant just dismiss Hyzes Ap game just because hes vulnerable to a single defense card. Thats ludacris. And I lost count of how many times I've been able to turn a battle around while playing as because of a single assist card, "Fly". It sounds to me as if you're taking my situations and then creating counter-situations, Mcpot. Well, in that case, I could just fill my deck with patience and counter+ and reduce Breaks game to that of a velvet child, right?

Like I said before, with good defense, its anyones game. But, as I have shown you im my calculations, (which may be a little off, since I'm not all that good in math >_<), There are only 2 arks that can deal the insane amounts of damage needed to turn a battle around, and they are Rufina and Lura.

The most poweful thing that break can unleash would probably be a "Dual tech field concentrate Rabarta" which would do 14 damage ( I think >_<), have the same range as round slay, freeze everything, AND be a bit difficult to block. But getting into that situation is highly unlikely.

Lura can, in all likely hood, set the fly assist and then swat her opponents down with the sheer force of exponentioal damage values, and Rufina can chain together a few action cards that will reduce an opponent to ashes in less time than it takes to set up assist cards.

Damage. Damage. Damage.
Range. Range. Range.
Defense. Defense. Defense.

Thats what this game, "Phantasy Star online Episode 3 Card revolution" is about. If you can hit Harder, attack from further away or are generally more durable that your opponent, then the likely hood of a victory will most definately tilt in your favor.

This is the DDR law of pso 3. And if you don't agree with this, then I've got a Heavens Punisher that can prove you otherwise...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

ok. The Rio as bottom tier suggestion seems valid.

Top:
Rufina
Lura
Endu
Creinu

High:
Ohgun
K.C.

Mid:
Hyze
Break
Memoru

Low:
Reiz

Bottom:
Peko and Rio. Aww ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RAGNAGELPPOD on 2006-07-01 10:51 ]</font>

-McPot-
Jul 2, 2006, 12:01 AM
Lura's Fly card is not only rare but unless you can amplify that Dice you would be unlikly to use fly effectivly. I thought I would repeat cause you did. Plus you keep assuming it is a Solo match. Break can do High damadge with low maitence. Excuse me if I think 6 dmg is high. If you cast Gizonde with him and rampage. I will take a little more than a TP defence to hinder that attack. Not to mention he has the best weapon in the game.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jul 3, 2006, 08:46 AM
Well, you got me there. Using Giz saves you an entire point when compared to Fly Swatting on the first turn.

Theres a positive, but i still refuse to move Break up the tier. You'll have to do better than that, and if you even consider putting him above my Lura, just remember that my fetish for maid stereotypes run deeper than any tier... You spoke about caring for a characters beyond their stats and performance because you use them for who they are. and so, essentially, Lura is my answer to your Break. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

And speaking of stats, Break has agito quipped, meaning that he gains 3 tp, amd lura has a Broken Meteor Smash ( the acid wont come out >_<) and she gains 1 Ap, assuming that she'd have the same ap as stella without it.

I dont know enough about ep 1 and 2 to confirm which weapon is better, but based on the weapons in ep 3, the AGITO is probably the better weapon. I dunno. Its still to early for me to type a page claims that explain my reasoning.

Alisha
Jul 3, 2006, 08:58 AM
ok ill concede that rio sucks i just use her in my revenge deck because she has revenge. that deck is undefeated btw.GG trying to handle a 20 ap chaos bringer for very long XD

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jul 3, 2006, 09:14 AM
My decks are usually undefeated untill I tell some one about it, like Dias, who swiftly uses his blue comet deck and makes me lose that honor. >_<

But I like when I lose the undefeated title for my decks. It lets me know that I'm not being cheap.

And yes, Chaos Bringer decks are awesome, especially when you use lock on 3 so that they cant get you with companion or counter or counter+ or resist or Darkness guard or ( well, yo usee where I'm going with this...^_^)

Hexadecimal
Jul 3, 2006, 02:31 PM
The problem with a CB Deck is it relies too much on one card... Sure you can play the one major card and then some spammy ones to surround a foe, but if they play virus and then beat up your CB...

Or Punishment itself would be a pain. My Apathy deck would make mincemeat of a CB Deck I think. Too bad I am once again, connectionless... -_-'

Returning to Tiers...

Endu pitted against an Arkz is fairly useless, so his position in top tier seems a bit invalid. Perhaps he should be bumped down to high? Even mid. He's got a fifty-fifty shot of being useful. K.C., Ohgun, even perhaps Break and Memoru have a bit more consistency.

A part of tiers is them in alll

Lura I can see, as I too have a Flyswatting deck of hers ha ha I made it ages ago, back when I only had one fly... but never perfected it until fairly recently...I swear I did not take the idea from you, Rag.

But it was fun beating Leukon Knight in three turns with her...Fly on both teams, Fl. Attack+Stab+Fl. Attack=Death for Mr Leukon knight http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Then again, my indi belra was out as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hexadecimal on 2006-07-03 12:33 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hexadecimal on 2006-07-03 12:38 ]</font>

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jul 3, 2006, 02:38 PM
Well, endu Wouldn't be up so high, but sunce there are more hunters than arks online, he gets bumped up a few notches; I was origionally gonna make him a high teir character instead of a top.

Hexadecimal
Jul 3, 2006, 02:42 PM
Really? I happened to see far more Arkz in my older days. In fact, most of my team decks with Maddux were Arkz. "Jolly Green Giants"

Creinu with ...Garanz or Baranz...the green one... Immortal... and Punishment. It was a fairly potent deck...We never really tried it on humans though. He said it wasn't useful enough.

The fact we could do 32 piercing damage a turn made me think otherwise, but perhaps I'm naive.

DikkyRay
Jul 3, 2006, 03:28 PM
lol, crienu with ANY g creatures, immort and ac cards owned. My actually first original deck (i have never seen it online so far). It great for solo, and awesome in team

Hexadecimal
Jul 3, 2006, 04:02 PM
No, the green one... It's fourcost where as the blue one is six and a guard.

DikkyRay
Jul 3, 2006, 04:08 PM
Silly naranna, i was just sayin, crienu with any guard creatures, immort, and ac cards owned lol. Anyways im stickin with my rrelm deck, because after somehow beating you and daisuke, i really have confidence in that deck.

-McPot-
Jul 3, 2006, 09:45 PM
Ok heres somthing a bit off topic. How can you call Lura better than Break. Sure he's rude, and trusts pretty much no one. but, he was an apprentice of the great Master Nef. Breaks no. 1 reason for leaving the hunters was because of the OPSS incedent. Than there's the Sofitia Incident, that part was pretty good. Or sad depending on how you look about it.

Than there is Lura, all she did is looking for some heart conponent that dosn't even exsit. In fact Lura admires break cause she see him as the better person.

DikkyRay
Jul 4, 2006, 09:40 AM
Its because lura is a cast, and casts rule.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jul 4, 2006, 10:57 AM
On 2006-07-03 19:45, -McPot- wrote:
Ok heres somthing a bit off topic. How can you call Lura better than Break. Sure he's rude, and trusts pretty much no one. but, he was an apprentice of the great Master Nef. Breaks no. 1 reason for leaving the hunters was because of the OPSS incedent. Than there's the Sofitia Incident, that part was pretty good. Or sad depending on how you look about it.

Than there is Lura, all she did is looking for some heart conponent that dosn't even exsit. In fact Lura admires break cause she see him as the better person.

Lura...rude?

o_O

Isn't Break the one that opens a battle by saying " Run away or be destroyed!" or something like that? And isnt break te one that dosen't really want to talk to you in R base...( Unless that was endu...I forget).

When it comes to rudeness, Lura never came off as bad as Break did. In fact, I don't even think that Break let out a single laugh during the entire mission. It was always Lura who brought on the " Tee-hee-hee" and the "Boing! Pleased to meet ya!" ( and if it was Stella who said that, then I apologize for using the wrong lines).

And as far as character development goes, Break may have had Emotional reasons for giving off an angst ridden aura, but you cant expect Lura to be as developed because she had no memories of when she was Sofia, which kind of puts her in the same shoes as Reiz, who had trouble rememberring her role in the OPSS incidednt, explaining why the two of them (Reiz and Lura can unleash team comboes together.

Well...come to think of it...Break never really came off as negative as a rude person would have...

...but I think that it would be easier to make friends with Lura than it would be with Break, and so I give Lura the extra 2 points that she needs to surpass Break on the courtesy meter. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

On 2006-07-04 07:40, DikkyRay wrote:
Its because lura is a cast, and casts rule.

Rock on Dikky Ray...rock on. XD

Hexadecimal
Jul 4, 2006, 03:21 PM
Rag, next time I'm online we should make a team Lura deck XD I actually made one of them ages ago, but perfected it fairly recently.. I have one psuedo team deck... That just versatilely can link with other decks. o.o

DikkyRay
Jul 4, 2006, 03:54 PM
lol, me and vrs relm decks will pwn j00 though....

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jul 5, 2006, 09:08 AM
Fly swatting decks versus Shrelm decks?
Awwww yeah! This is gonna be fun! XD

DikkyRay
Jul 5, 2006, 10:20 AM
Woot, ill be able to get on later today, will you and hex be on?

-McPot-
Jul 5, 2006, 03:08 PM
Well dark I'd love to discuss those points about Break, Lura, and Riez. There's a different reason Riez and Lura have a relationship like that. Make a different topic and I'd be glad to discuss this with you, or just private meddage me or simple use E-mail.

Oh and Dikky Ray, making team decks with the same character is just stupid. It might be a good strategy but, it just makes the no sence to have two Relmitos. What they do clone them. Just sounds lame to me.

DikkyRay
Jul 5, 2006, 03:19 PM
Its not a team deck. Me and him just happen to have a relm deck. Me and dias have one too. Just because you don't like something doesnt mean it is going to happen. What are you, 4? If you dont like it, keep it to yourself. Oh, and way to go by spelling "sense" wrong.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jul 6, 2006, 12:49 AM
I coulnd't log onto the server at all today! is wednesday trhe new matenance day or something? I make it online, but the ship select screen never appears. it just shows the lobby and plays that music.
>_<
Oh god I hope I didn't corrupt...again...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

This was my only day off for this whole week too!
What a waste!

Oh, and I coul'nt get on on tuesday because I had gotten food poisoning from eating some bad fish. Thank god for mylanta. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Hexadecimal
Jul 6, 2006, 02:50 AM
Yay Mylanta! *vanna whites the mylanta.*

I still lack a means to connect again/

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jul 6, 2006, 11:06 AM
Darn. 120/102/whatever error again. I guess the Rag is gonna be offline for another day http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Oh, and heres the tier list, in case ya'll forgot

Top:
Rufina-OMFG OHKO FTW
Lura-hold on...(sets fly) OMFG OHKO FTW
Endu-Consider this: If all monsters had rampage, the Ark side would be uber cheap.
Creinu- She has "God/Resta" equipped

High:
Ohgun- Red rover Red rover! We Call Ohgun over! But you'll never get through because of his halfguard. There goes your life saving, 18 damage Gun attack beat combo with the yasminkov on your last turn during a timed match http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
K.C.- Knock knock? Who's there? Long distance hold. Thats what.

Mid:
Break-The most solid character there ever was. Period.
Hyze- If break is mostly attacking, use lock on 2 and force your opponents to STFU as you avoid status effects
Memoru- If break is only casting, switch to her.

Low:
Reiz- This is a specialty character. The more that you risk, the more that you can gain.

Bottom:
Peko- It has nothing to do with him being overweight. He's just a bit lacking "Nuclear Fonewm" department.
Rio- She isn't even th ebest SC suited for her CO power, revenge.

CO power...hmm....ah, that came from advance wars. I like that game.

"Tee-hee-hee"-Lura.

DikkyRay
Jul 6, 2006, 01:54 PM
On 2006-07-06 09:06, RAGNAGELPPOD wrote:
Darn. 120/102/whatever error again. I guess the Rag is gonna be offline for another day http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Oh, and heres the tier list, in case ya'll forgot

Top:
Rufina-OMFG OHKO FTW
Lura-hold on...(sets fly) OMFG OHKO FTW
Endu-Consider this: If all monsters had rampage, the Ark side would be uber cheap.
Creinu- She has "God/Resta" equipped
Eagle: His Air Force Pwns.
Andy: Yay i get health back! What? Crienu gets it back too? Dammit.
Kanbei: HAHAHA STRONGER TANKS I PWN J00!!1111ONE

High:
Ohgun- Red rover Red rover! We Call Ohgun over! But you'll never get through because of his halfguard. There goes your life saving, 18 damage Gun attack beat combo with the yasminkov on your last turn during a timed match http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
K.C.- Knock knock? Who's there? Long distance hold. Thats what.

Mid:
Break-The most solid character there ever was. Period.
Hyze- If break is mostly attacking, use lock on 2 and force your opponents to STFU as you avoid status effects
Memoru- If break is only casting, switch to her.

Low:
Reiz- This is a specialty character. The more that you risk, the more that you can gain.

Bottom:
Peko- It has nothing to do with him being overweight. He's just a bit lacking "Nuclear Fonewm" department.
Rio- She isn't even th ebest SC suited for her CO power, revenge.

CO power...hmm....ah, that came from advance wars. I like that game.

"Tee-hee-hee"-Lura.

HOW COULD YOU FORGET EAGLE, ANDY, AND KANBEI!?!?!?!?!?!?

-McPot-
Jul 6, 2006, 06:20 PM
Dikky Ray, thanks for the help and is it wrong for me to share my opinons? Oh and Rio should be switch to Low, It's a disgrace to rank Rio on the same rank as Peko. Peko is really bad, not to mention he's real ugly. his TP is just to low to become usful. One time I had Rio do 12 dmg. Her dmg really adds fast in team decks. adding that much dmg makes it difficult to beat her. In addition Virus is't nessasary for her own theme, and if you really need it have your partner use Virus.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Sep 7, 2006, 11:13 AM
LOl well, its hard for me to put Rio at the bottom , considering that she was my main SC in my flyswatting decks, back when i used grass assassins instead of indi belras.

I have to give her credit fo being one of th eonly SC's that can 1HKO an enemy SC, however. Hmm....I'll stil need more convincing if you want her to move up the list.

For now, Rio can grind with Peko and all of his blubbery goodness.