PDA

View Full Version : Could i be doing better?

Nitro Vordex
Jun 27, 2006, 04:09 PM
MY Purpulnum HUmar:level 102(finally broke 100!)
Weapons:usually have a variable of them so ask me if I have it and I'll tell you
Armor:Ultimate Armor,4 slots
God/power
General/battle
General/ability(I think)
Metal/body....i think
Secret gear
Varaha(got a new one cause i gave my 200 to my FOmar http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)
Could I be doing better?

PALRAPPYS
Jun 27, 2006, 08:21 PM
Hmmm... I think you could be doing better. Check PURPLENUM drop charts for some better unit items, they will really help you later! Also, look for some frames & barriers. And what are your weapons? I can check to see what other stuff you can find. (well if you're merely ok-good in wpn's)

Dhylec
Jun 27, 2006, 08:30 PM
Well, since you seem desperate for a reply, 'be doing better' at what?
Your 'doing better' is too vague. You aren't asking for advice to fight bosses or such. You aren't having problem getting certain items. So no comment there.

PSO is about hunting rares & leveling up at core. If you want to hunt something - be it armor, weapon, item - open the area & go for it. If you want armors or weapons, look up what your ID has to offer.

If you wanna level up, do quest with many enemies or a quick way to the bosses. Online there are quests to level up quickly. But offline only is a bit different. Might as well hunt while leveling up I might say. ;]

xxTrystanxx
Jun 27, 2006, 08:39 PM
Definitely need to see what your weapons are.

HUmars and HUneys, IMHO, play fairly alike, and I treat them alike.

Purplenum doesn't find much in the way of Swords, or hunter weapons in general for that matter. I'd spend some time on your Skyly and see if you can't grab yourself a couple of good swords... Dragon Slayer is an easy drop until you can hunt a Chain Sawd.

Your Yellowboze, once he's leveled can hunt you a Flowen's Sword 3084. Granted, your TP isn't amazing, but without S/D you're probably not doing much with it anyway.

Here's my HUney setup at lvl 124:

S-Rank Sword
Twin Blaze
Charge Repeaters

Brightness Circle
--God/Battle (though you wont be able to get one for yourself unless you build up a Redria, or trade for one)
--God/Arm
--Cure/Paralysis
--Cure/Freeze
Kasami Bracer (usable at lvl 123. I used Attribute Wall for a long time before that)

You can also take advantage of a couple of decent male-only weapons, such as Stag Cutlery. There's also Zanba, but again, it's got a tough droprate.

Make sure you're getting the most out of your MAG. You probably won't need MIND, at least not until you're much higher lvl and you're trying to max your stats. 5/150/45/0 or 5/145/50/0 is a standard formula. I personally use 10/120/70/0 ever since I got into Ultimate.

shorty7
Jun 27, 2006, 08:42 PM
i think that u could do better cause instead of a metal body you can use drangon hp or something. but other than that your doing pretty good!!!

Charmander02
Jun 28, 2006, 09:00 AM
Everyone could be doing better, that's why everone plays PSO so much.

Neith
Jun 28, 2006, 10:01 AM
Ditch the General/Battle for a Devil/Battle or God/Battle. The General/battle is quite a useless unit.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 28, 2006, 05:47 PM
On 2006-06-28 08:01, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Ditch the General/Battle for a Devil/Battle or God/Battle. The General/battle is quite a useless unit.

@UrikoBB3: Devil/Battles aren't exactly cane common ya know?:P
I have alot of weapons I use,but the ones I use most are:Stag Cutlery+8,Bloody Art+5,Last Survivor+5(thanks to my Skyly FOmar for that!:P)Flowens Sword +4, and Brave Knuckle+12.That's just some http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif