PDA

View Full Version : Console wars need to end

DroolinBuddie
Jun 28, 2006, 02:31 PM
okay, i been hearing too much sh** talk on ps3 and alot of braggin from xbox360, what is the deal here.
ps3 is not harmin no one, so why is xbox360 smashin on them, jus because sony is a bigger company -_-''
anyways.....
which one do u guys choose?
i for one choose number 2.
....and number 6. cause i really dont care which is better, im gettin me a ps3 why? because metal gear solid 4 WOOO
i might get a 360 if sumthing awesome comes out for it.(tired of that stoopid halo it was fun at first now its jus predictable)
o___o sorry if this sounds like ranting, i hope it doesnt, but i jus want to see who likes what, i been to alot of forums, and god damn!! alot of ps3 haters, everywhere -_-;;
out of all 20-45 forums i looked through only 2 or 3 forums went for ps3......aint that sumthing...

Allos
Jun 28, 2006, 02:34 PM
Considering the fact that neither the PS3 nor the Wii have been released yet, I'm going with the farting option.

DroolinBuddie
Jun 28, 2006, 02:36 PM
LOL GOOD ONE XD, i would too but i already kno what i want o_o;; and how its gonna b >___>'

Kou-Diacyper
Jun 28, 2006, 02:38 PM
Who really cares?

Allos
Jun 28, 2006, 02:39 PM
On 2006-06-28 12:36, DroolinBuddie wrote:
i already kno what i want o_o;; and how its gonna b >___>'

So you're psychic? You already know that the PS3 will win the console wars despite it's hefty price tag? You also already know that the games will be decent? I'm not sympathizing with any particular party, but until the Wii and PS3 are released, no one will know the winner.

DroolinBuddie
Jun 28, 2006, 02:43 PM
im not talkin about the winner stoopid, im talkin about how its gonna b like, and no im not psychic, im jus chicken countin u can say =P
geeze chill its jus a damn poll -_- jus take it if u dont want to then dotn even look at it

Allos
Jun 28, 2006, 02:46 PM
On 2006-06-28 12:43, DroolinBuddie wrote:
im not talkin about the winner stoopid, im talkin about how its gonna b like, and no im not psychic, im jus chicken countin u can say =P
geeze chill its jus a damn poll -_- jus take it if u dont want to then dotn even look at it

Don't worry, I'm "chilled". I think you misunderstood what I meant (or I misunderstood what you meant by winner).

DizzyDi
Jun 28, 2006, 03:22 PM
flatulence is funny...

On topic though. The console wars don't need to stop. Know why? Cause the competetion between the three consoles inspires better features in the consoles, better games, and jus better stuff. If there wasn't any sorta competetion then the companies would just get lazy and we'd be left with a whole buncha craptastic games. So...Doesn't matter who lose the console wars, cause the gamers win in the end.

Mwabwetumba
Jun 28, 2006, 03:37 PM
I voted for Xbox 360 because I love Halo because.. well.. I love Halo and must see the end of the story!
All consoles are good and I too think that these ``console wars`` is ridiculous.
But Iīve strode too far inte the Haloverse to not see the end of the story, and hopefully enjoy it more than I did Halo 2 (it canīt touch Halo:CE whatsoever).

navci
Jun 28, 2006, 04:26 PM
On 2006-06-28 12:34, Allos wrote:
Considering the fact that neither the PS3 nor the Wii have been released yet, I'm going with the farting option.

Allos. You know you have just got yourself some really awesome points there.

edit: Console wars need to end huh. And this isn't the way to end it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navci on 2006-06-28 14:27 ]</font>

Moo2u
Jun 28, 2006, 04:39 PM
This topic seems pretty stupid, so I choose farting. Huzza!

KodiaX987
Jun 28, 2006, 06:02 PM
Consoles rock. It's the fanclubs I can't stand! Christ!

Blitzkommando
Jun 28, 2006, 06:18 PM
I'm not quite sure what is going on here as I can't read this bollocks. Really, if you want to win points for your opinion it is generally considered best to make the point clear and not require the reader to decrypt some sort of fouled up jumble of letters and symbols trying to pass off as 'written English text'. This isn't directed just at this topic it is all of these people that think that by typing up on a message board somehow nullifies the rules of the language. I've seen this happen in other languages too, not just English.

Why is the PS3 getting a bad reputation? It's not because Sony is a huge company (don't even try to convince me Microsoft isn't a gigantic company) it's because people are already angry about spending $300+ for a system and asking double that certainly isn't winning any points with the consumers. Sorry, but money talks and right now it is yelling pretty darned loud that for the same amount of money you can purchase both of the competitors machines and a game for each for the same price as the PS3 with no games.

Jive18
Jun 28, 2006, 07:37 PM
On 2006-06-28 16:02, KodiaX987 wrote:
Consoles rock. It's the fanclubs I can't stand! Christ!

Shuri ftw.

Dangerous55
Jun 28, 2006, 08:23 PM
They're all becoming PCs.

Skorpius
Jun 28, 2006, 08:30 PM
On 2006-06-28 18:23, Dangerous55 wrote:
They're all becoming PCs.

Nintendo is attempting to stay "Console", actually.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jun 28, 2006, 08:38 PM
You shouldn't have put in the farting option http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

On topic though. The console wars don't need to stop. Know why? Cause the competetion between the three consoles inspires better features in the consoles, better games, and jus better stuff. If there wasn't any sorta competetion then the companies would just get lazy and we'd be left with a whole buncha craptastic games. So...Doesn't matter who lose the console wars, cause the gamers win in the end.
Amen.

Dre_o
Jun 28, 2006, 09:18 PM
How about this:

I dont' care which is better. I'll buy what I want. Microsoft/Sony/Nintendo will come out on top at the end of the day.

Fan Clubs will always bitch at each other. And I, will simply own all their games to the point of where they leave them permently.

Life is simple again.

EDIT: I voted all cause it'd be cool if I got my hands on any of them FREE (free mind you)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2006-06-28 19:19 ]</font>

Sindustries
Jun 29, 2006, 09:42 AM
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge raaaaaacerrrrrrrr.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sindustries on 2006-06-29 07:43 ]</font>

InfinityXXX
Jun 29, 2006, 04:18 PM
I don't have a problem with the actual console war but I do have a problem with its soldiers. I grow tired of fanboys especially the one I live with.

Neith
Jun 29, 2006, 05:21 PM
PS3 and X360 haven't interested me, there's not much new mentioned to justify me forking out that much cash. Wii seems to be pretty revolutionary, but I'm still curious of a price tag.

Other than my own opinions, I really couldn't care who 'wins' the console wars.

Charmander02
Jun 29, 2006, 06:41 PM
I was going to get the 360 but now i'm leaning towards the Wii.