PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jacksons Moonwalker!

Mwabwetumba
Jun 28, 2006, 05:28 PM
I just have to ask for some advice..
My buddy and I have recently started to play MJ´s Moonwalker on the SEGA Megadrive and we are quite stuck at round 3-2, where you meet those 2 superzombies at the end of the level.
Anyone on this site that has managed to beat those 2 and complete the game?
Does Michaels magical superdance move affect them or do they just run away off-screen like the gasmasked policemen did?

Yes well..

rena-ko
Jun 28, 2006, 06:27 PM
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/genesis/file/moonwalker.txt <~ good luck

InfinityXXX
Jun 28, 2006, 07:17 PM
I can't help you but the link provided probably could.

I use to have that game when I was little. Back then, I use to be a huge Michael fan(I studied and tried to do all his moves). I can still do the moonwalk lol.

Moo2u
Jun 28, 2006, 07:49 PM
I always wanted that game for the humour aspect of playing MJ....now that he's perhapes the creepyest...thing on earth, I find the game even funnier.

Mwabwetumba
Jun 29, 2006, 04:13 AM
Thanks a bundle Rena-Ko, that will sure be of great assistance.. though like all other walkthroughs, it makes it sound so simple:/

Moo2u, well it IS kind of funny to hear the children say ``Michael!`` when you rescue them, and when you have rescued all of them on a level, MJ´s monkey appears out of nowhere and lands on his shoulder, while he spins and says his famous ``whos bad!``.
Hahahah..

Blue-Hawk
Jun 29, 2006, 07:44 AM
I had that game YEARS ago. It actually wasn't too bad.

Charmander02
Jun 29, 2006, 06:44 PM
On 2006-06-28 17:17, InfinityXXX wrote:

I use to have that game when I was little. Back then, I use to be a huge Michael fan(I studied and tried to do all his moves). I can still do the moonwalk lol.

Lol, i can do the moonwalk too, though i have trouble getting it to look smooth.

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 6, 2006, 01:40 AM
http://sonic-cult.org/dispart.php?catid=1&gameid=3&subid=3&artid=16

Basically if you haven't heard by now, MJ worked on another game for the Genesis.

InfinityXXX
Jul 6, 2006, 12:41 PM
On 2006-06-29 16:44, Charmander02 wrote:

On 2006-06-28 17:17, InfinityXXX wrote:

Lol, i can do the moonwalk too, though i have trouble getting it to look smooth.

I have to admit though....that is the hardest dance I ever learned.(Its not the actual move itself but its the whole confusion of moving the foot at the right time AND trying to make it look smooth)

Wyndham
Jul 6, 2006, 08:25 PM
I once owned this game. but my brother gave it away.