PDA

View Full Version : I Hath Returned! Cheech, Danger, Akumi..Beware...

SheogorathV2
Oct 22, 2002, 04:20 PM
From the debris of my rusted corpse, I rise again to destroy all you hold dear and bring chaos and destruction...or, well, more appropriately enough, give Spy another reason to stay up at night. (I know he has always had some deep hatred for me)

Yes, it is the original Sheogorath...go do an account search on this site for someone Named Sheogorath, all you noobs here can get a refresher course on who I am/was. I could not reclaim my old forum account because that email attached to the account is no longer owned by me, and well.....you get the point folks. Also, try looking at this pic:

http://home.earthlink.net/~shockman76/images/sheo_big1.jpg

Here's the deal guys...Old Sheogorath is back, and when the GC version hits the 30th, I'll be there. I expect to find the usual cast of villians there, however, I have a minor request:

Where is my buddy Cheech??? One half of PSO's ultimate wrecking crew? The yin to my yang???? Cheech?

Emperor Rage??

Hiro Shojin????????????

Of course, I expect some of the established, more recently joined members of this forum to flame me into oblivion, especially since I see Amber X Viento isn't the moderator here anymore.

So...any of my old crew still around, and if so, what block will you be on? I have the game bought already, just have to wait for it to hit the shelf.

-Sheogorath Version 2.0

Cheech
Oct 22, 2002, 04:27 PM
omfg! *cries*

What the hell is up?! That is so awesome that you're coming back for PSO GC. I've just gotten my BBA and I so cannot wait. I'm peeing my pants just thinking about it.

I talked to Hiro, and he won't be playing on Gamecube, as he said "PSO sux, k thx" recently.

Emp Rage has sadly been MIA. I sometimes catch him somewhere, but not recently.

I have no idea what block I'll be on. Are they even the same block names? If they are, I'll probably be heading straight to Puck 9 just because that's what I'm used to.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cheech on 2002-10-22 14:27 ]</font>

SheogorathV2
Oct 22, 2002, 04:38 PM
You and me bro...remember the days???

You and me getting the chainsawd and you gave it to me? How I dumped all my guns and went totally melee...rampaging in with my chainsaw and my scythe?

Oh yes.....Sheogorath is coming back Cheech, and even though Rage is gone and Hiro gave it up, we can tackle it ourselves.

I'm so pumped man. I went into EB today and pre-bought the game. I have my adapter on order, they said it'll be in store tommorow, so I'm good to go.

Whats up with your email???? It bounced back at me when I tried, and you havent logged onto ICQ in an eternity. You were the biggest dog around in this yard at one time, remember the first time I saw you, you were being stalked by about 50 guys wanting to trade with you or wanting your autograph or something LOL.

The phoenix has risen from his ashes!!!!! The Great Metallic behemoth has returned and I will continually harass Akumi/Sciler about her fine butt and how shapely it is! I shall do this and more!

Say...ummm...Where can I get a keyboard for the GC?? Anyone know??? I mean, let's face it folks, this chrome cowboy isn't going to type through a software keyboard.

I am SO looking forward to this, me and you Cheech, back together and ripping holes through Dark Falz's dreams. OH yes.

Cheech
Oct 22, 2002, 05:20 PM
*tear*

Arg!! You just made it so much harder to wait now.

Sorry about my email, I forgot to change it. It's all updated and dandy now.

rbf2000
Oct 22, 2002, 05:32 PM
Welcome back.

We actually have a new forum just for occasions like this, so I'll go ahead and move it there.

SheogorathV2
Oct 22, 2002, 05:43 PM
Well, I wont insult the mod, better edit this before he sees it.

I still say that this place has, well, gone downhill a bit since summer of '01.

eh well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SheogorathV2 on 2002-10-22 15:45 ]</font>

pixelate
Oct 22, 2002, 06:58 PM
On 2002-10-22 15:43, SheogorathV2 wrote:

You should have seen it between winter '01 and summer '02.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/sigs/eggplant.gif

SheogorathV2
Oct 22, 2002, 07:25 PM
I don't doubt it. I kind of got out when I saw guys fighting over which one was the hottest chick....When the vast majority were all guys behind the scenes. There were some great people here though. But most are gone it seems.

I Loved this game, simply because of the people. Everyone I played with I TRULY connected with, it was cosmic. Especially since I met two people who actually lived NEAR me, which freaked me out.

Until the cheats were out, I would just enter random games and roleplay my character (Delusional, seemingly malfunctioning psychotic robot) According to the response I recieved, I'd either add their guild card to my list, or poke fun at them.

Had so many guild cards I ran out of space.
Those were the days.

-Slipping a bit of Chaos into your soda....
-Sheogorath

ABDUR101
Oct 22, 2002, 08:17 PM
Hopefully you'll have more days like that with the new releases.

Welcome back to PSOW.

SheogorathV2
Oct 22, 2002, 08:45 PM
I think I will. I have cheech, and I know akumi/sciler will come around eventually. Maybe Emperor Rage will come back to steal my Sodas (god, I just remembered that joke...) And I can always count of finding cool random people to play with.

As long as Sega keeps the hackers out of my hair, and I can make public games, I'm cool with it. I hate having to password my games, and I always believe that people who do better have a really d*mn good reason to do it, since I find that it defeats the whole purpose of being online.

I like strangers to come in and talk. PRoblem is, when they come in and give you a freezing screen of death...you really begin to fear for your life.

Sheo survived all of those things. He did lose his equipment on a couple occasions, but thankfully, equipment is easy to replace when all you use is a soul eater and a meteor smash. heh.

-Making Chaos an acceptable world religion
-Sheogorath

eRUPT
Oct 23, 2002, 11:29 AM
On 2002-10-22 15:43, SheogorathV2 wrote:
Well, I wont insult the mod, better edit this before he sees it.

eh well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SheogorathV2 on 2002-10-22 15:45 ]</font>

I appreciate reading that just as I was researching your pm to help you get your original name back.

blah.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eRUPT on 2002-10-23 10:05 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Oct 23, 2002, 12:40 PM
*shudder* lens flare

SheogorathV2
Oct 23, 2002, 10:23 PM
Well, about the lens flare, that sig wasnt made by me. someone who was a regular of this board last spring/summer made it and sent it to me. Why? I dont know. I can't do any better, so.

-Giving chaos to everyone who asks
-Sheogorath

RuneLateralus
Oct 23, 2002, 11:53 PM
Welcome back!

*does some research as I have no idea who this is...no offense, I joined here too late*

IceBlink
Oct 31, 2002, 05:38 PM
Emp. Rage, my rival for.. um... I dunno how long or what for, is usually found on AIM occasionally. I dunno if he wants people to know though, so... o_O

Kid_Icarus
Oct 31, 2002, 09:24 PM
Here's some free advice Sheo.
When you come back to a site after a prolonged abscence, it's USUALLY not a good idea to insult who's in charge and pining for the old days.

We have plenty of topics already about how badly this site sucks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kid_Icarus on 2002-10-31 18:26 ]</font>

BlackRose
Nov 2, 2002, 12:41 AM
*psst... i think he left about a week ago...*

Meteor
Nov 8, 2002, 07:15 PM
Aaaw, and I was just about to flame him.

DB
Nov 13, 2002, 04:36 PM
Hello Shegorath. Or whatever it is.. Mwahahaha... I'm back, the Wata vasher, dunno where Wata went though. Hiro left, from v.1 right in front of me, the bastard. Said he wasn't coming back. Rage... Who knows? He'll probably be back around, for sure... As for me... Give me awhile, and i'll come play a few games with you, as an oldschooler, to an oldschooler. I mean, why the hell not. And Cheech, I hate Gradius. Just to let you know.