PDA

View Full Version : EP3: PSO: BB I wish Thread :3

PanyoPanyo
Jun 30, 2006, 09:59 AM
Well I think all games need this at least once XD You post the items you wish were in the game that arent! Example:

Sonic Shoes!
Type: Barrier
Def + 100 (or around that much)
ATA + 69 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif (Speedy boots)
Luck + 10
Apperence Change? : Yes
Gives your character sonic's shoes (how awesome)

Twin Tails
Type: Armor
Def + 120
MST + 60
Luck + 15
Apperence Change? : Yes
Adds two tails behind your character

I just have one request for all you.
DO NOT MAKE OVER-POWERED ITEMS.

You can make
Mags
Units
Armor
Weapons
Shield (Barriers, etc)
Recovery Items
Your own spells (I really wanna see some of your thoughts on this one)
Mag Hearts

Have fun ^-^

Edit: Forgot about another item X.x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PanyoPanyo on 2006-06-30 08:00 ]</font>

Clark145
Jun 30, 2006, 02:18 PM
Tree Branch

Pretty much the same stats as a Saber, but i think it would be funny to whack enermys about with a branch http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Skorpius
Jun 30, 2006, 03:11 PM
On 2006-06-30 07:59, PanyoPanyo wrote:
DO NOT MAKE OVER-POWERED ITEMS.

You made overpowered items, though.

+69 ATA for a Shield?
+60 MST for an Armor?
+10 or more LCK for both?

Tomoki
Jun 30, 2006, 05:08 PM
I wish it didn't suck.

Oh. You meant items?

PanyoPanyo
Jun 30, 2006, 05:45 PM
~_~ sorry.

Iam not really good at making items X.x
Sometimes I either make them
overpowered or underpowered.

Those items were one of a king rare sonic team items http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif
So it was special but meh! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ulyoth
Jun 30, 2006, 06:07 PM
On 2006-06-30 12:18, Clark145 wrote:
Tree Branch

Pretty much the same stats as a Saber, but i think it would be funny to whack enermys about with a branch http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Wouldn't that be a Paku Paku? Now a whole tree, acting like a sword http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ulyoth on 2006-06-30 16:08 ]</font>

TheyCallMeJoe
Jun 30, 2006, 06:08 PM
You know what I think. They should have an item that transforms your appearance. Like in Diablo II, having the full Trang-Oul's Avatar would turn you into a vamp. My vote is for the Dimenian costume. I've always wanted to be a Dimenian. Although god knows how they would figure out the attack animations for that lol.

DikkyRay
Jun 30, 2006, 06:47 PM
Dimenian? Heck, i'd go for the delsaber or delbiter costume. Then people would fear you. Or a rappy costume lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2006-06-30 16:47 ]</font>

Adimon
Jun 30, 2006, 08:36 PM
I would Like to see the heart of morolian mag from PSOBB Japan.....How how bout chu chu's rocket(Rifle)Ata 300-350+ Ata 55+ and When used with The chu chu mag and armor it shoots chu chu's w/5+luck and its special shoots kapu kapu's with berserk special & when you have kapu kapu the normal attack shoots kapu kapu and the special shoots chu chus....I think Sonic Claw(or whatever its called should be renames Knuckles Claw....and when use with sonic shoes and sonic shoes you get a 50% Attack and Tech Speed bonus!(TOO MUCH I KNOW)....ALSO think they should have del rappy beak and al rappy beak and pal rappy beak....A del rappy on your shoulder(COOL)...or how bout Mag Photon Blast Creature Mags....I call the first PILLA MAG!

Marter
Jun 30, 2006, 11:12 PM
Poesta Rifle (Rifle)
Notes: When used with a Foney or a Ramarl, you get a free debate with Kef!
ATP: 1-10
ATA: 1
Need ATA: 100
Special: Randomly shoots out Pilla, Golla, or Estla.
Descyption: A random pipes thingy thought out by a midjet named Maren
Usable by: Noobmars HUneys. HUcast. HUcasel
RAmars RAmarls RAcasat Racasel
FOmar FOmarl Fonewm Foney

Not overpowered... Much,

Ma_Navu
Jul 1, 2006, 12:19 AM
Ooh, I see potential in this...

Heart of a Burning Ranger
"A Mag evolutionary unit. They say there are certain preconditions for evolution, but..." (Requirements: Angel Wings Mag, Rangers only)

Burneer Unit
Created by using Heart of a Burning Ranger on an Angel Wings Mag. Only Rangers may equip this Mag.
PB Meter Hits 100: Invincibility
Entering a Boss Room: Invincibility
You Reach 1/10 Health: Resta
You Die: Reverser
Chances of Mag Reacting to a Trigger: 70%

Fire Extinguisher
"A gun designed to put out fires. Has the name 'Chris Partn' engraved in it. However, this gun has a limited photon supply, and must be refilled once empty."
ATP: + 20-40
ATA: + 100
Max Grinder: 0
Special: Continuous Fire (There is no Normal or Strong attack, nor are there combos. Merely holding the attack button allows you to fire a constant stream of photon at one enemy. However, the damage done is low, and you must reload the gun after your ammo is used up.)
Class: Rifle
Required ATA: 170
Stars: 10
Useable by: RAmar, RAmarl, RAcast, RAcaseal

Fire Extinguisher Ammunition
"A capsule containing a fire extinguishing Photon. Restores ammo for the 'Fire Extinguisher'." (When you find the "Fire Extinguisher," the ammo can be bought at the shops for 5,000 meseta. You can hold up to 10 capsules at a time, but the bank may hold as many as 99 at once.)

As you can see, I love the Sonic Team game, "Burning Rangers."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ma_Navu on 2006-06-30 22:35 ]</font>

AxelgearVII
Jul 1, 2006, 01:03 AM
Montagues Ticture
A viscous red liquid concocted by Jean Carlo Montague and encased in a thin vial. It has the strange capacity to make your enemies stronger.

Obtainable from Paganini for 60 PDs. When used on enemy weapons, makes them ascend to their ultimate form hence making them viable in Ultimate, expanding on certain lacking weapon types, or competitive with other current drops.

Boomas Claw -> Bartles Claw
Goboomas Claw -> Barbles Claw
Gigoboomas Claw -> Tollaws Pincer
Rappy Fan -> El Rappy Fan
Hildebears Cane -> Hildelts Cane
Hildeblues Cane -> Hildetorrs Cane
Dragons Claw -> Sil Dragons Claw
Grass Assassin Saber -> Crimson Assassins Saber
S-Beats Blades -> S-Blues Blade
S-Reds Blades -> S-Reds Blades v2
Garanz Launcer -> Baranz Launcher
Bringers Rifle -> Bringers Shot
Sorcerors Cane-> Gran Cane
Delsabers Buster -> Delsabers Sword
Shield of Delsaber -> D-Type Shield:Ultima
Belra Cannon -> Indi Cannon
Gi Gue Bazooka -> Gi Gue Blaster
S-Berrils Hands#1 -> S-Berrils Hands#2
Gal-Wind -> Gal Tornado

Hell if Im going to list stats and abilities for all those new weapons though. lol

Edit: Added missing enemy weps

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxelgearVIII on 2006-07-01 00:37 ]</font>

Ma_Navu
Jul 1, 2006, 01:14 AM
On 2006-06-30 23:03, AxelgearVIII wrote:

Boomas Claw -> Bartles Claw
Goboomas Claw -> Barbles Claw
Gigoboomas Claw -> Tollaws Pincer
Hildebears Cane -> Hildelts Cane
Hildeblues Cane -> Hildetorrs Cane
Grass Assassin Saber -> Crimson Assassins Saber
S-Beats Blades -> S-Blues Blade
S-Reds Blades -> S-Reds Blades v2
Garanz Launcer -> Baranz Launcher
Bringers Rifle -> Bringers Shot
Sorcerors Cane-> Gran Cane
Belra Cannon -> Indi Cannon
Gi Gue Bazooka -> Gi Gue Blaster
S-Berrils Hands#1 -> S-Berrils Hands#2
Gal-Wind -> Gal Tornado

Heeeey... what happened to the Rappy's Fan, Dragon's Claw and Delsaber's Buster? Looking at how you named the upgrades, they'd probably be, "El Rappy's Fan, Sil Dragon's Claw, and Delsaber's Sword." Either way, pretty neat concept!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ma_Navu on 2006-06-30 23:15 ]</font>

PanyoPanyo
Jul 1, 2006, 01:44 PM
^-^ Ill try to make another item :3

FoMar Cards
Type: Weapon
Attack + 24
MST + 10
ATA + 5

Can be used by : Any of the force classes :3
Requirement? : MST = 300 or less :3

Item Info: A Card from the popular Hunterz Card trading game often played by children. This card has very little photon energy in it. Still able to be used as a weapon.