PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER new guy.

Shodan1028
Jun 30, 2006, 10:55 AM
Ever since day one, i've always been facinated by oddball games that nobody else seems to play. Eventualy, i stumbled on this "Phantasy Star II" game for my genisis in a bargin bin at funcoland. Granted, 20 bucks wasn't a bargin, but i was in need of something to waste my time on through the summer. Then, a couple months later, i saw PSO come out for my dreamcast, and once again, i had an awesome game that i had no freinds for. I bought it again for xbox, but didn't want to pay the 6 bucks a month for online. Unfortunately, i sold it for my 360, but i'm waiting patiently for PSU.

So i thought, "What the hell, i'll look for some like minded people or a Phantasy Star fansite, mabey i'm not alone." Damn, you can find everything on the internet.

Anyhow, Here comes another new guy. i know little or nothing about all the legends and magic items out there, since i never played online much, so you might as well consider me clueless. Any help you guys wanna give me would me much apreciated, thanks

Btw, i already read the rules. Hopefuly i didn't just unwittingly break a few. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dhylec
Jun 30, 2006, 12:37 PM
Hi & welcome.
Like I said times before, PSU is looking to be a great game. I think everyone will like it on whatever platform it will appear on.

Btw, i already read the rules. Hopefuly i didn't just unwittingly break a few.
You did? Well then, that should take care half of Ketchup's incoming post.. ;D

Ketchup345
Jul 4, 2006, 01:25 AM
Welcome.

The stickies in each Forum are normally important, so read them before making a thread.

Please do not type in all caps, and use as proper English as you can since many people here do not have English as their first language. Many English speakers also do not like reading posts that are written poorly.

And http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ketchup.gif is best served room temperature.

The original Copy and Paste!
Copyright (C) 2004 and beyond by Ketchup345
Not to be used without Ketchup345's Permission