PDA

View Full Version : good weapons that are really worth finding

kimkid100
Jun 30, 2006, 02:35 PM
i was wondering what weapons are worth taking the time to get.

Dhylec
Jun 30, 2006, 02:44 PM
Looks like you are a fonewm. 'Newms are mostly built to be power tech user. Weapons that you should look for, of course, are Fo weapons. ;]

Since there is no ID given, look for them in the item database.

kimkid100
Jun 30, 2006, 02:47 PM
I'm an Oran and I think Orans are average on finding force things but not the greatest

Muzuki
Jun 30, 2006, 02:50 PM
ice secpter dagon
fire secpter angi
and the thunder one...
hidleblue head
the maces
Elysion
mahu
and if orans can madam's umbrella

i got all those stuff excpet the madam's umbrella...

blace
Jun 30, 2006, 02:51 PM
Oran hmm... Well one thing would be the Oran Card but I doubt it would help all that much. Elysion is a possiblity if you like to fight within closed spaces. Not sure what your preferances are though... Do you like to support your party or attack from a distance or join in the fight and to take the rares any enemy would drop?

Muzuki
Jun 30, 2006, 02:52 PM
also sting tip and rabbit wand

kimkid100
Jun 30, 2006, 02:54 PM
i think i like to fight more than heal sometimes in a party and other times I go solo.
Sadly the madam's umbrella and partisal is only for female forces but i'm a fonewm

blace
Jun 30, 2006, 03:03 PM
With that cleared up these are the items I have in mind:
Lavis Cannon
Soul Eater/Banish
G-Assassin Sabers (needs to be converted from G-assassin's arms in the Unsealed Door quest)
Elysion (previously said before)
One of the many false Agito's AUW 1977 and higher.

Nothing else I can think of for an Oran at the moment.

kimkid100
Jun 30, 2006, 03:08 PM
I have the soul eater and the G-assassin's sabers.
i need to get the cannon and the elysion I think the elysion will help a lot

blace
Jun 30, 2006, 03:15 PM
The Lavis Cannon, after rechecking weapons, turns out to be a hunter only weapon. Not sure what good it'll do you if you can't use it.

PALRAPPYS
Jul 1, 2006, 05:17 PM
Okay this is a bit off topic... but what exactly should I do with my Madam's Umbrella? I love the TP revival bulit-in AND the 2x shifta/ deband range... but is it really worth it? I mean de-equipping a Summit Moon, changing to a bit of a higher-power mag, and also equipping a God/ Power and having to remove Devil/ Tech or Cure/ Paralysis? I'm not sure... but I mean I LOVE the TP/ Revival!

Jive18
Jul 1, 2006, 11:30 PM
Madam's Umbrella is best for melee FOnewearls (Partisan + Berserk), though it still makes for a good support weapon with the extra range.

rena-ko
Jul 2, 2006, 05:09 AM
hunt yourself a sorcerers right arm ~> sorcerers cane.
thats about the most useful yet easy to hunt weapon that comes to mind (apx. 100 runs through doc's secret plan to find one - its a matter of 40 played hours or so). psycho wand would be interesting too but you will spend months piping one and years running for one.

Dana
Jul 2, 2006, 07:04 AM
For a Fo

Fire Scepter Agni
Ice staff Dagon
Storm wand Ingra
Glide Divine
Marina's Bag

For a RA

Frozen shooter
Spread needle
Yasminkov 9000m or Red mechs

For a HU

Red handgun/arrest raygun
Meteor Cudgel/Demolition Comet/Red daggers
Red sword/chainsawd

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dana_ranger on 2006-07-02 05:04 ]</font>

Dingo
Jul 2, 2006, 12:35 PM
Branch of Paku Paku from TTF might be usefull in some occasions, unless your character gets the range boosts automatically

Marter
Jul 2, 2006, 12:42 PM
Since you are a FOnewm, try getting a Twin Chakram.

If you want to, get a Prophet of Motav. Don't tek it and see Skorp's Untekked Prophet of Motav Demestration.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 2, 2006, 01:47 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2350 -- Sitka's Guide (weapon's worth hunting for)

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2306 -- Tycho's Guide (where to find weapons and how long)

Jive18
Jul 2, 2006, 02:00 PM
On 2006-07-02 10:42, Marter wrote:

If you want to, get a Prophet of Motav. Don't tek it and see Skorp's Untekked Prophet of Motav Demestration.

No. PoM is not worth it, not for the years' worth of time it would take to get one.

In my opinion, PoM is the toughest drop of any weapon in PSO.

Marter
Jul 2, 2006, 05:31 PM
He might be lucky and get it within his first try. It is very powerfull when untekked.
You can just get it in Online. (Trade)
But if you get lucky...

Leviathan
Jul 2, 2006, 05:44 PM
You need cards like the Hitogato.

Rekitheforce
Jul 2, 2006, 07:47 PM
I'll have to agree with Jive, the PoM is one of the rarest items in the game. The drop rate is crazy high, so i wouldn't consider hunting one.

kimkid100
Jul 10, 2006, 03:06 PM
I think the PoM will take way to long so I'll try to get the twin Chakram

Eros17
Jul 10, 2006, 03:08 PM
Summit moon or twinkle Star (both +55 MST)

PSOPRINCE
Jul 10, 2006, 03:12 PM
summit moon and twinkle star rule i highly recomnt them, what about fairly easy to get hunter weps