PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Goes Wrong...

Ma_Navu
Jul 1, 2006, 04:43 AM
...when newbs are involved.

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/1674/psohuntinggonewrong5xd.png

Sadly enough, situations like this have indeed happened to me. They've stolen a God/HP and a Black Odoshi Red Nimaidou from me whilst I fought and they stood back, like vultures awaiting their pray to die.

Oh, and before I forget, I made this in MS Paint, like the last drawing I showed you guys.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ma_Navu on 2006-07-01 02:44 ]</font>

Mwabwetumba
Jul 1, 2006, 04:46 AM
Yes, ``the vulture`` is, in their eyes, a legitimate and skillful strategy to catapult themselves into PSO expertise..

Nice painting though:D

CupOfCoffee
Jul 1, 2006, 09:54 AM
Hey! You're Honou. I remember playing with you once. I was... Tabbi, I think. A FOmarl.

Anyway, that picture is awesome. MS Paint equals love in my book, so I'm glad to see someone else who feels at least half the same. *crooked grin*

Ma_Navu
Jul 1, 2006, 06:08 PM
I think I remember playing with a Tabbi... but, since my long-term memory sucks, that's all I can remember. >__>

Secondly, there're only two reasons why I like MS Paint: it's easy to use, and every computer has it, unlike Adobe Photoshop. Anywho, thanks for the comments so far... I hope I'll get inspiration to make another one soon.

DamonKatu
Jul 1, 2006, 07:05 PM
Why do THEY ALWAYS FIND A RARE!!! T.T We are always left behind to sweet rares while someone have what you wanted and the rub it in our faces...DEATH TO NOOBS!!

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 2, 2006, 08:42 PM
On 2006-07-01 17:05, DamonKatu wrote:
...DEATH TO NOOBS!!

That hurts man...that hurts (:D). On the lighter side of things, I cant' recall if it was you who made that other Mspaint masterpiece, but even if it wasn't good job on mastering it lol whenever I try something like that it messes up...

See I don't have to worry about noobs. I play offline...and the only noob there is myself http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif And I still get all the rares lol. Suckahs..

Skye-Fox713
Jul 3, 2006, 11:31 PM
lol