PDA

View Full Version : Its so dumb

InfinityXXX
Jul 1, 2006, 07:41 AM
I'm in a mix of anger,sadness, and disapointment.The basic gist of this topic is that, me and my family(mom,bro,sis) were screwed over by a close associate and our very own family.

We were suppose to go on a trip and we were relying on the associate but found out(after adding up the aftermath) that his whole plan was to not make us go from the beginning due to his jealousy as an exboyfriend. He told us at the last minute that he wasn't gonna go and started to use his money to try to manipulate us(hes an ex-boyfriend and lowlife father to one of my siblings so we kind of predicted this).

So after the drama and anger at the associate(we were relying on him for money and transportation that he had promised for the longest) we turn to the family we were suppose to be visiting for lodging, telling them of the financial troubles of not being able to afford a hotel.... only to find out that two of the members(the so called head of house and another one) do not want us to stay at their household for we have a toy dog!? A very small Pomeranian that is very smart and can use the restroom outside or on paper.

So now our trip is ruined by two parties.

And this wouldn't be so bad if we haven't spend all our money on a rental car and luggages and hygiene accesories and such.($700 worth of stuff) So now a bunch of money has went down the drain, all for a trip that was not even wanted by us, but by the family that rejected us.

Though the first party(the father) was predicatable and all ties to him have been cut but the way our own family has acted bothers me.

They have a new 2 stories house so I'm assuming this is the reason while their acting so stuck up and won't tolerate our lap dog(only about 1 foot high and 18 inches long) but they forget that we gave them some of the money for the that house and we helped them out when they moved out of state to that house. We also spent $10 a week sending their mail to them. And not only that but who would deny their own family over a small toy dog that is disciplined? Have they become that stuck up and snooty? Have they forgot where they came?

Hell, if for some mircale they tell us they'll let us stay, we wouldn't even go due to how their acting.

So money is lost,have to unpack everything and a trip planned for 6 months failed all because of a bitter exboyfriend/deadbeat father and a family not wanting us because of a small pomeranian.

I had been looking forward to this trip for the longest. I was planning on going places I had never been,seeing a concert of old school rappers and....to see my so called family.

But if I learned one thing, is that you cannot rely on anyone in this world, not even your own family and only you make things happen. I'm starting to become a bitter young man all because of stupid/selfish/cowardly events like this in my life.

Zuenza
Jul 1, 2006, 02:14 PM
Wow..betrayal by your own family?I'm really sorry that happened to you.I hope you guys can recouperate from that crisis.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif