PDA

View Full Version : My proclamation.

Blue-Hawk
Jul 2, 2006, 12:43 AM
I have an announcement. From this moment forward, anyone who is in the same theater as me when I see a movie WILL be silent. Anyone who talks louder then a whisper WILL be beaten. Anyone who talks on their cell phone, plays a game on it or even opens it and the light hits my eyes WILL have that phone taken and smashed under my foot.

I mean, I paid to see this movie. I want to watch it and enjoy it. I do NOT want to hear you're moronic coments, you're stupid jokes and I deffinatly do NOT want a cell phone going off near me.

Do we have an understanding?

And for the record, I was watching Superman Returns. Other than the assholes listed above, it was quite an enjoyable movie.

isahn80
Jul 2, 2006, 01:00 AM
Crying babies must be dealt with in a similar manner.

viashino_bey
Jul 2, 2006, 08:36 AM
and people who insist on getting the last drop of soda from a semi-empty cup.

Blue-Hawk
Jul 2, 2006, 08:51 AM
On 2006-07-01 23:00, isahn80 wrote:
Crying babies must be dealt with in a similar manner.

On that one, I MUST quote Peter David from a segment of a Star Trek book I once read.

And please remember- No talking, no smoking, and crying babies must be deposited in the recepticle in the lobby. Thank you, The Management.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blue-Hawk on 2006-07-02 06:52 ]</font>

space_butler
Jul 2, 2006, 09:50 AM
dont forget to dismember the retarded kids who kick the backs of the seats in front of them...

merrycherry9
Jul 3, 2006, 03:50 PM
Ya when babies cry in the theaters i cant stand it because their parents could have at least found a babysitter. When i saw X-men 3 there was this little baby sitting behind me and it kept on crying. I almost turned around and yelled at the parents because what the hell is a little baby doing in a movie like that. Obviously all the sounds are going to make it cry. The parents didnt even have the decency to bring it out to the lobby until it stopped crying. Omg and then they dropped its bottle on the ground and couldnt find it so can you guess what they used to look for it...a cigarette lighter! Out of all the things! We offered our cell phone for them to use as a light but they said no. I dont know how they didnt get kicked out of the theater but i was furious at them. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Dingo
Jul 3, 2006, 05:36 PM
cinemas should have signs that say 'you must be THIS short to watch this movie'....yeah being short in a movie theater just plain sucks

navci
Jul 3, 2006, 05:49 PM
I never understand why parents bring babies to watch a movie.
Loud noises is scary to a baby! Baby cannot see that far onto the screen! They don't care about movies! They want to sleep and sleep in a quiet place! Get a baby sitter! Get your mom to watch them! Mother-in-law! Don't watch movie until the baby is 10! It is just really, really dumb to bring a baby to movie. You know what is going to happen, babies do not like movies.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 3, 2006, 06:27 PM
Babies in movie theaters means that there is a Ned Flanders-type family (The Simpsons) present, because only those kinds of parents would WANT their babies on a date lol. That would be the equivalent of bringing your goldfish to a water park and expecting them to have fun -_-.

DikkyRay
Jul 3, 2006, 06:38 PM
I hate it when you see like an R or pg13 movie, and theres 7 year olds that keep on asking questions

Link5
Jul 4, 2006, 12:40 AM
Ugh, I can't stand that stuff in a movie theater either. There's nothing worse than trying to concentrate and enjoy a movie, only to have the experience soiled by talking, slurping, kissing, hacking, oinking, and surround sound pop corn chomping.

When some friends and I went to see Batman Begins in the theater, this couple behind us kept wheazing and kissing through almost every silent part in the movie. It sounded like the penguin was behind us.

The only time we ever pay for the outrageously priced concessions is if we feel the need to react in retaliation pop corn chomps.

hollowtip
Jul 5, 2006, 02:46 PM
On 2006-07-03 15:36, Dingo wrote:
cinemas should have signs that say 'you must be THIS short to watch this movie'....yeah being short in a movie theater just plain sucks

If I could shrink to make your viewing more pleasent I would I promise. I usually get in the theatre first so if you get stuck behind me I feel sorry for you, but I can't be blamed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ajenteks
Jul 5, 2006, 02:53 PM
Paying the children's ticket cost is considerably less than hiring a babysitter. For as long as that's the case, there will always be babies in movie theaters.