PDA

View Full Version : New Guild I just joined

K-Morfos
Jul 2, 2006, 04:20 AM
http://boards.sega.com/psobb/viewtopic.php?t=66293

Hello there everyone! My name is Lucien, Or Syndicate, as most of you know me as.

Just recently I have created a new team named Team Syndicated, I had left team JeM, though only after donating 14 points as a thanks for all the help they've given me.

I've decided I want to give back to the community of PSOBB, so I have started my own team.

As of right now, There are only two members sadly, Excluding myself.

Team Syndicated is a team focused around Comminity, as well as challenging the other teams for point, as for playfull fun :3

The main focuses of the Team, are:

1. The community of the team! Team Syndicated is all about the fun of playing, We will never force you to do something you don't want to do, Nor will we scold you for accidently doing something to lower a score in a PoD or something of the like. PSOBB is meant for fun, Meant for friends to get along and just play, and so Team Syndicated will follow such a want. :3

2. For now, Since I am the current highest level of the group, I will try my best (And I mean that) to supply you with items/equipment that you may need to help kill things faster, or protect yourself better. I, Myself, Am a mag farmer, and I will try as hard as I can to give you a Mag if you are currently stuck with one of such low quality. Of course, Hacks/Dupes will be checked, and if you have one, I will tolerate communication with you anymore. For those of you who plan to join just for the items and leave, your ID number will be written down, so that if such a thing happens, The items will be reported stolen, as they are team property, and not your own.

3. Literacy! I have been known to be somewhat of an "Elitist" in this field, though, as of late, I have loosened up on such strict rules. Capitalizing is encouraged, but not enforced, same as saying Lol, thx, plz, or any of the sort. However, The only type I will not tolerate, is the subsituting of Letters for words. If you type "u" for the word "you, You will not be accepted.

4. Manners. Manners are a big part of Team Syndicated. To keep a nice community, All, must at least "Put up" with eachother, You do not have to play with one another if you do not like them. However, Bashing, Drama, Ripping, Flaming, or anything of the sort will not be tolerated within the Team. If it so happens, I will try my best to clear up what has happened, however if one keeps pushing the issue, They will be kicked from the group. However, You can be sarcastic, An "***", or whatever you please to call it, As long as you mean is jokingly.

For now, this is all I could think of right now. Thank you for reading this post.

You can find me in Either Cronus 1-1, or Oceanus 7-4.

Have a good day! :3