PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me?

Leviathan
Jul 2, 2006, 09:16 PM
My Ila's stats are 5//13//48//2.
Are these stats going to prevent me from making a Rati?

Name:Leviatha.
Section ID:Skyly.
Class:HUcaseal.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 2, 2006, 09:25 PM
You're gonna need to transfer your Mag over to a MALE Skyly Hunter if you want to make Rati.

The guide below helped me make my first Rati...and i've been making them ever since:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1248

Since you're a HUcaseal it probably would be smart to put some more power into your Mag anyway. It's not going to stop you from making a Rati at all, you just need to focus more on Power instead of Dex.

xxTrystanxx
Jul 3, 2006, 02:43 AM
Well, I understand that everyone makes mistakes now and then... I'm sure you already know that MIND is wasted on a HUcaseal.

Your DEX should be fine, particularly if you plan to use */Arm units in your armor. It'll take some extra time, but you should be able to raise the POW without messing things up. Once you get to 100, it becomes a lot easier to feed.

Leviathan
Jul 3, 2006, 05:04 PM
My mag is at level 70ty something did I do something wrong?

TwinBlade
Jul 5, 2006, 09:58 PM
No you didn`t do anyhting wrong just keep raising attack until your mags lvl is 100. oh and make sure a Yellowboze, Skyly, or Pinkal hunter raises him his last level from 99- 100 and you will have that Rati.

xxTrystanxx
Jul 6, 2006, 08:25 AM
On 2006-07-05 19:58, TwinBlade wrote:
No you didn`t do anyhting wrong just keep raising attack until your mags lvl is 100. oh and make sure a Yellowboze, Skyly, or Pinkal hunter raises him his last level from 99- 100 and you will have that Rati.

Exactly. Don't forget that it has to be a MALE Skyly, Pinkal, or Yellowboze hunter, too.