PDA

View Full Version : The first time you met the boss

BlackDarkFalz
Jul 3, 2006, 12:01 PM
I was just wondering if anyone had horrible problems with bosses the first time they ever met them.
It seems stupid now, but when I first fought De Rol Le, I was using a lvl 12 or so RAcast. He massacared me. I had no idea what was happening, and didn't know I had to wait until he was near the raft, and when he popped up to use a laser...

I tried to shoot, and the screen went red.
But I got revenge, with a lvl 20 or so FOmar using rafoie!

Clark145
Jul 3, 2006, 12:22 PM
i beat the dragon with a level 3 force using barta,

use razonde or gizonde on de rol le and itll hit multiple parts

Zuenza
Jul 3, 2006, 12:25 PM
Well,when it was my first time fighting the Dragon,I beat him,and when he was dying I started to taunt him.Then I noticed that my screen was red after he died.Turned out he fell on me....

Rekitheforce
Jul 3, 2006, 12:30 PM
First time I fought the dragon, I massacred him with a flurry of Bartas. As for the De Rol Le, Rafoie to take him out quickly.

DonRoyale
Jul 3, 2006, 12:34 PM
When I first fought the Dragon, I was a level 7 or so RAcast. I died XD

When I fought Del Rol Le for the first time, I was a level 14 or so HUcast. Again, I died XD

When I fought Vol Opt for the first time, I was the same HUcast, but this time at around level 20. Yet again, I got owned. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

When I first fought Falz, I was the same HUcast, at about level 35-40. What do YOU think happened? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Then again, I had no experience fighting them. I didn't know what they looked like or anything...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

BeeYee
Jul 3, 2006, 12:38 PM
On 2006-07-03 10:25, Zuenza wrote:
Well,when it was my first time fighting the Dragon,I beat him,and when he was dying I started to taunt him.Then I noticed that my screen was red after he died.Turned out he fell on me....

Same thing happened to me on DF hard mode. He took my soul and we killed eachother at the same time. De Rol was very hard the few first times.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 3, 2006, 03:01 PM
I'd have to say my first real beatdown by a boss would have to be Olga Flow. I was a lvl 47 HUcast, and I still got owned http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif What's even worse is I had exactly 20 Scape dolls, x10 of every healing item (mono, di, and Trimates, +10 Star atomizers) and he still smushed me.

It was a sad day.

Ma_Navu
Jul 3, 2006, 03:33 PM
The only time I ever had horrible problems with a boss was when I first fought Saint-Million on Blue Burst alone with a level 30 HUcast. I had no clue how to beat the thing, seeing as though the only targets in the begining were little things that popped out of the ground and screwed with you. I didn't even damage the boss before I died!

However, revenge is a bitch; I came back with a level 70 HUcast. I beat him like he owed me money!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ma_Navu on 2006-07-03 13:34 ]</font>

Zeig123
Jul 3, 2006, 03:55 PM
My first true loss by a boss was prolly Vol Opt v2. Her crushed with the one move that traps you and then he blows you up. I came back about 10 lvs later and crushed him with my Fonewm

merrycherry9
Jul 3, 2006, 04:07 PM
The De Rol Le was hardest for me the first time. Well, first of all, i got into pso because my friend had it and she had me and my best friend play it. Me my best friend immediately got hooked on it but we didnt actually have the game ourselves yet so we would all play in multi mode. We somehow got through the forests and were scared to death of the dragon because at the time we thought it was sooo hard. After beating it we had a little "party" because at the time it was such an amazing defeat lol. Then we beat the caves and went to the De Rol Le. We were around level 15 and we were forces. We all died within a minute and didnt go back to it. We were all afraid of the De Rol Le and thought it was impossible to beat it lol. To this day i think that is one of my least favorite bosses http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif Although now i can kick its a** http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

DikkyRay
Jul 3, 2006, 04:12 PM
my first time in caves.... was hell. I died so many times. It took me 3 hours (i was level 5, and i got lost). Then i got to the De rol, and it owned me. I was pissed because it took so freakin long to get there, and then i had to start over. I finally beat it around level 13 or 14 lol. Stupid weakling ramarls

Giiven
Jul 3, 2006, 04:44 PM
Hehe, I started playing when it first came out on GC, I was about...ten? It took me two years to beat De Rol Le. Never try to play a complex game when you're ten years old. O_O

PALRAPPYS
Jul 3, 2006, 05:52 PM
On 2006-07-03 14:44, Giiven wrote:
Hehe, I started playing when it first came out on GC, I was about...ten? It took me two years to beat De Rol Le. Never try to play a complex game when you're ten years old. O_O

Not when you're borrowing a TJS with a super mag! lol....

Charmander02
Jul 3, 2006, 07:05 PM
When i first met a boss, i died.

Heck everyone did.

ForceTobius
Jul 3, 2006, 07:10 PM
Me and my friends have been playing PSO for like ever... and when me and my friends cody first got to Dark Faltz for the first time we where like wtf? Flowers? and of course i ran up to the alter thing and it was like Dundundundun..... and i said ooops and we where both like OMFG?!?!?!! well.... we spend 15 hours trying to kill her..... we finally beat her at like 5:50 am.....

BlackDarkFalz
Jul 7, 2006, 11:25 AM
Actually, thinking about it, two more.
number 1) When I first go on the Unsealed door, I get to De Rol Le, wait for him to appear. Then Mome starts talking, and I click frantically to get rid of the speech so that De Rol Le doesn't kill me.
Number 2) I first enter Dark Falz. I enter the field of flowers, I see the pillar and...
I walk around the field. I examine every inch before I realize I need to go to the pillar. It took me about an hour of searching!

blace
Jul 7, 2006, 12:33 PM
First time playing PSO I made a HUcast named Loser (for all the reasons why I don't want to say) when I fought the Dragon along with some friends and my brother they all had Handguns and I was stuck with a sword, dagger, and saber. What else could I do to contribute to them besides running up to him and attack his feet? One reason he was named Loser was because of the deaths that constantly happen. Everyone was out of moon atomizers by the time we reached the mines and my brother and I barely madfe it through as level 8's. In Ruins it was not just a massacre but a slaughter as well never made to the boss though fearing that we would have to restart the whole ruins again and it didn't help that the mags were not raised at all and the we all ran out of telepipes to constantly go back and forth to restock on items such as the precious Monomate, which is no longer precious as Trimate, to just barely survive enemy onslaught's. And now after deleting Loser and made another HUcast named Zero I was able to get by more easily than I had before and it also helped that my mag was fed.