PDA

View Full Version : GC: Is it really that hard for you?

ForceTobius
Jul 3, 2006, 06:44 PM
Ok... i've been playing PSO offline for... errr.. well ever, and i've been looking through posts and people are like omg this is hard,omg that is hard, omg i cant believe i beat this.

Is it really that hard? I just got to lvl 91 and I am a Fomar. I beat VHard at level 76 and got to Ultimate Mines at level 82 or so I havent been playing 1 player very often so i havent beaten mines yet.

Is the difficulty of this game really alot harder online or am i just really that good?

BeeYee
Jul 3, 2006, 06:46 PM
I think its quite easy, I probably beat the game at level 110, then episode 2 at level 120. Its not that hard.

Leviathan
Jul 3, 2006, 06:56 PM
Its HARD all those Ob Lilys shooting out Megid! I use like 9 dimates trying to get to the next room!

ForceTobius
Jul 3, 2006, 06:56 PM
Omg someone posted! Have you beaten the game or is this an estimate of when you will?
Secoundly if you have beaten the game what level are you now?
---------------------------------------------------
Beware.... 103 Dark Resistance Muhhahhhaahahaahahaaa......

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForceTobius on 2006-07-03 16:58 ]</font>

Charmander02
Jul 3, 2006, 07:02 PM
It's not that it's hard, more tedious.

I beat Ult ep. 1 at lv. 128 or so, not that hard just took a while to beat Ruins.

ForceTobius
Jul 3, 2006, 07:05 PM
Mmmmmyesss..... Who do you think is the hardest monster in Ruins Ultimate other than
Mrs. Flatz

Also, Is there anyone thats a lvl 152 that can use [Aura Shield]? I just got it from a Nar Lily and im lvl 91... i dont think ill ever be able to use it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForceTobius on 2006-07-03 17:06 ]</font>

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 3, 2006, 07:41 PM
3 things:

1.) it's name is Dark Falz not Flatz. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif We don't know if it's female...although I guess if you count Rico it sort of is.

2.) It's not hard. At a certain level you can beat anything in the game....all it takes is leveling up. It gets hard when you don't stop to level, and just keep progressing into consecutive difficulties. But that's where the fun is.

3.) Hardest monster? meh. I'd have to go with most annoying either Dark Gunners or Claws...I despise them both. But not as much as Ob Lillies.

Dana
Jul 3, 2006, 07:51 PM
PSO is harder online yes. First no bliss period (when you take no damage after a few seconds from being hit *makes being a high level slightly harder*)

Monsters are all stronger in everyway. The game is geberally harder in some respects. If you're a droids of a FO, it can be easier. Playing with people makes runs faster *normally* and it is much more fun. Also some items are only obtainable from online.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 3, 2006, 07:56 PM
Oh yeah I probably should've said I play OFFLINE...online is more difficult. I had no idea about the absence of the invulerability-period...guess you learn something new everyday. It would seem unfair though, because in Ult monsters have a higher attack rate, and plus they tend to swarm...so once you get hit down it seems like you wouldn't be able to get back up again http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I guess that's what teammates are for.

StillOffline
Jul 3, 2006, 10:30 PM
well ive been playing offline for a while too, i have a 145 HuCast, 100 RaMar, 64 FoMar, and i just beat VHard on my HUmar in about 24 hours and hes level...54 i think-ish. its not hard, you can go through it all by lv100 or so as long as you have a pistol and dont die from falz's attacks, it will just take you about 3 or 4 hours to beat ruins that way. online is harder because even if you are by yourself, the monsters have the strength of multiplayer.

xxTrystanxx
Jul 4, 2006, 10:10 AM
The difference between online and offline isn't so bad until you get to Ultimate, then there's a HUGE disparity between them. You may be doing boatloads of damage offline, but online the tech resistances are much much higher.

Play style has a lot to do with it, too. I breezed up to Ultimate pretty quickly with my FOmarl and my HUnewearl, but I'm having more trouble with my RAcaseal. It's all in how you play the game.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 4, 2006, 01:17 PM
On 2006-07-03 16:44, ForceTobius wrote:
Ok... i've been playing PSO offline for... errr.. well ever, and i've been looking through posts and people are like omg this is hard,omg that is hard, omg i cant believe i beat this.

Is it really that hard? I just got to lvl 91 and I am a Fomar. I beat VHard at level 76 and got to Ultimate Mines at level 82 or so I havent been playing 1 player very often so i havent beaten mines yet.

i think its harder or easier depending on the class as i had so much trouble with ult with my hucast,yet my fonewearl rips throught iy so i'd say its both, andi beat vhard at 62 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
ps omg a booma lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOPRINCE on 2006-07-04 11:18 ]</font>

RadiantLegend
Jul 4, 2006, 02:32 PM
Solo Droid pw4 no zal....

Hard?

whiteninja
Jul 4, 2006, 02:41 PM
One Guild Card I have has a comment on it like...

Illegit? Why!?
Legit is so easy!!!

Quoted for truth.

xxTrystanxx
Jul 5, 2006, 12:37 PM
Quote:

Illegit? Why!?
Legit is so easy!!!

Quoted for truth.

Word.

I guess I never really put much thought into it, as I do a lot of online leveling with other folks, and then breeze through offline later on. By then, it's fairly easy once you've gotten used to online play. But if you're offline only, that makes this whole post a moot point.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 5, 2006, 02:35 PM
my freind said he died with four 100 on pw4 vhard

DikkyRay
Jul 5, 2006, 06:46 PM
On 2006-07-03 16:56, Leviatha wrote:
Its HARD all those Ob Lilys shooting out Megid! I use like 9 dimates trying to get to the next room!

Idk if someone caught this but.... If you faced ob lillies, why would you need dimates? Its either they kill you or not lol. Unless vulmers were in the room that is....
Anyway, offline is easy. Online is easier. Then again friends make a difference.

BlZ
Jul 5, 2006, 08:37 PM
I only play offline most of the time I'm item hunting Finding certain rares offline is easier for me since all the monsters are so easy. I usually go solo online with my lvl 157 Humar with the Tsumikiri J-Sword.

- Games are more fun with a challenge. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Mystil
Jul 5, 2006, 09:32 PM
Offline is hard in two aspects. Entertainment. It's easier to stay awake in online mode cause your team is plowing through monsters. However offline, you have just you and that can take a while no matter what class you have. Also, it is harder to level up offline - none of those quests we've come to abuse for 300,000xp in less than an hour and stuff.

PALRAPPYS
Jul 5, 2006, 09:39 PM
On 2006-07-05 16:46, DikkyRay wrote:

On 2006-07-03 16:56, Leviatha wrote:

Idk if someone caught this but.... If you faced ob lillies, why would you need dimates? Its either they kill you or not lol. Unless vulmers were in the room that is....
Anyway, offline is easy. Online is easier. Then again friends make a difference.

Well, that is, unless they're right next to the Ob's getting coughed at. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Blitzkommando
Jul 6, 2006, 02:19 AM
Online is only hard with the Baranz that rape you for having too high of DEF and HP. Various things like that where you are more likely to die with higher stats than with lower.

DC_PLAYER
Jul 6, 2006, 05:33 AM
on ver.2 (DC) i think the game is easier then on gamecube, even if many say that ver.2 is hard.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DC_PLAYER on 2006-07-06 03:34 ]</font>

Zarbolord
Jul 6, 2006, 06:07 AM
By the way Dark Falz is an entity so you can't give it Mr or Mrs. It's as if you were giving a face to God (which would immediatly activate Muslim agressivity). So the word 'it' would be much prefered for grammatical use. Also don't forget that DF changes form every time it engulfs a soul.
I think PSO is hard if you don't have:
the right lvl
the right equipment
the right strategy
the right tenacity (if you get mad when you die and stop playing, well, that isn't gonna help...).
Also I finished the game at lvl 120 including both final bosses with my FOmar, if that helps.

ForceTobius
Jul 6, 2006, 11:12 AM
On 2006-07-06 04:07, Zarbolord wrote:
By the way Dark Falz is an entity so you can't give it Mr or Mrs. It's as if you were giving a face to God (which would immediatly activate Muslim agressivity). So the word 'it' would be much prefered for grammatical use. Also don't forget that DF changes form every time it engulfs a soul.
I think PSO is hard if you don't have:
the right lvl
the right equipment
the right strategy
the right tenacity (if you get mad when you die and stop playing, well, that isn't gonna help...).
Also I finished the game at lvl 120 including both final bosses with my FOmar, if that helps.

Except dark falz "is" red ring rico.... didnt you read all the messages. in the last like four or so it talks about her being possesed and stuff.... same with olga Flow. Olga Flow is a possesed flowen. Like if a god possesed me, I would still be a he, being possesed doesnt change your gender.