PDA

View Full Version : Again, am I okay equipment wise?

GalaxTheWanderer
Jul 3, 2006, 07:52 PM
Otenku's Equipment:

Weapon: Double Saber+15.
Aromor: Hyper Frame.
Slots: three.
Slot items equipped:
General/arm-
General/power--
General/mind.
Barrier: Force Wall.
Mag: Rappy.
Inventory usually carried: 10 difluids, 10 monomates, 10 monfluids, 10 dimates, 10 antiparalysis, 10 antidote, and 3 telepipes.
He is a lvl 41 FOmar. How do I compare?

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 3, 2006, 08:00 PM
Looks good...all I can say is maybe a higher frame if you can find another 3 slotter. And at lthat level you can find an Ogre/Power and Angel/Mind to replace your Generals.

I'm really no expert on Forces though, since I only started making one of my own about a week ago, and hew a FOnewm. FOmar & FOnewm are a lot different.

zwandude15
Jul 3, 2006, 10:13 PM
What is your Section ID? Maybe then, suggestions to better equipment can be made. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Marter
Jul 3, 2006, 10:27 PM
Console?
Version?
Section ID?
Mag Levles?

I think anybody with Ryuker should not use telepipes.
Get rid of those monofluids. They don't raise mcuh TP.
The monomates should be thrown away.
Is your mag Legit? I never heard of a Rappy Mag. (In BB, I think thier is one)

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 3, 2006, 10:35 PM
Yes, unfortunately there is a Rappy MAG. Apparently Sega thought it was appropriate to further bolster the status of the already infamous Rappy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif. All opinion of course.

Monomates? Thrown away? Nah. Seeing as how forces don't get much HP anyway, Monomates are handy to have around. Besides, I prefer them instead of Resta because I don't waste precious casting time. <I'm talking about a Techforce, so casting time & TP are precious...the scenario may be different here>. I generally use Resta for boss battles only.

GalaxTheWanderer
Jul 4, 2006, 09:59 PM
I am using a mixture of techs and battle....I am ID:Pinkal, Console: PC, Version: BB, MAG lvls: around 95-100. I use mainly resta, untill I run out of TP, when I use my monomates, dimates, and the occasional trimates I find. Same thing for fluids, except, I try to save trifluids for bosses.

meimeilee
Jul 4, 2006, 10:02 PM
well since i use a foce myself when u get to higher difficulties make a cadueceus(or find one)

Zarbolord
Jul 5, 2006, 06:40 AM
Or also try to get hold of a Hildebear/blue cane. They're good to lvl up with. If someone is pleasant enough with you, try to get a Soul Banish once you have enough ATP to use it, that will make your combat skills immense. As for armour, also try to get a rare. But it will take some time ofcourse. If you're looking for a bit of fun you could always ask (or find) a smoking plate, it adds a bit of change.

GalaxTheWanderer
Jul 5, 2006, 11:11 AM
I, personally, like the flame garment. I know about the lvl, but I lvl relativaly fast, so that wont be a problem. I like the soul banish idea.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 5, 2006, 11:25 AM
take it your a melle force, then maybe replace the minuses in your slots as there quite rubbish. yeah and a cane like twinkle star or summit moon. try get a better armour with four slots if posible