Itemseeker
Jul 5, 2006, 11:38 AM
what do you think I should equip to a LV50 hucast greenill

GrumblyStuff
Jul 5, 2006, 12:22 PM
The best you got. Duh.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 5, 2006, 12:28 PM
maybe he doesn't know what his best item is, or maybe hes looking for suggestions on what to equip. i suggest that you pick a yamato or asuka yamatos better as its easier to find. its a cool wep. suggest a rati with high pow with pilla estilla and miillya and youilla. then pick up graviton plate with slots a delsabers sword and sheild and a couple units perhaps ogre powers and an elf arm http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif hopethat helped

xxTrystanxx
Jul 5, 2006, 12:59 PM
If you are in V. hard, I'd definitely suggest some Forest runs (or if you're online, the 1st part of TTF) to try and find a Yamato with %'s on Hit. It's a pretty easy drop. Alternatively, you could do the same but hunt Hard Barba Ray for a Double Saber with hit%.

LOL, others might tell you different, but never underestimate a Varista at your level. It's special is fairly decent on androids, not to mention having a Handgun around is handy for shooting your traps down quickly.

Graviton Plate takes away 10 ATA, something HUcasts really cannot afford to spare. Find a D-Parts ver. 1.01. Equippable at level 51, and a fairly decent Android-only armor.

Do you have other characters? Greennill doesn't find a lot of a decent Hunter weapons. But at this early stage in the game, you really just need to equip the best you possibly have. Also, make sure you're getting the most out of your MAG. Your MAG shouldn't have anything on MIND, as it is wasted on an android. A standard setup of 5/145/50/0 Should be enough to take you into Ultimate. You may find you need to equip an Arm unit, or make a new MAG with more on DEX once you're in Ult.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 5, 2006, 01:13 PM
Actually, for HUcasts I wouldn't suggest a high power MAG because having high power is worthless if you can't hit anything. I have a 10/115/75/0 Rati, and it works very well for me, even with Graviton Plate equipped.

I could not recommend Rati enough for an android. Rati performs Shifta/Deband when you max the Photon Gauge, something that is invaluable for a cast. And also try to get Mylla and Youlla as it can give you a lvl 21 Shifta/Deband if your Mag's IQ is 200.

xxTrystanxx
Jul 5, 2006, 01:39 PM
Another alternative to Rati is a Diwari, which also gives Shifta and Deband in multiple instances.

I only suggested the standard setup because up until Ultimate, ATA doesn't start to really become a glaring issue yet.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 5, 2006, 01:55 PM
didn't realise that gp took ata oh well... ata is sometihng that shouldn't be looked over, for a cast, expecially a greenil hate greenil