PDA

View Full Version : Do Hucast: Ruins of Ragol

Deathscythealpha
Oct 23, 2002, 05:16 PM
Well, seeing as everyone wanted a follow up participation fic to DH2, ive decided to start one. For me this may come second to DH3, but i will be posting in it as much as i can. And no major rules this time, anyone can join aslong as they dont spam or do anything stupid.
(Side Note: Falz is dead. We all saw (read?) him/her die in DH2, so i doubt he/she will be back. But the cultists still remain. All what happens on ragol doesnt have to involve Falz though...)
-----------------------------------------------------

3 Years after the Pioneer City incident, The City is still in ruin. Most people are to scared to return to the surface of Ragol, seeing as everyone was nearly wiped out by an attack by Dark Falz twice now. But there is some who still live down on the surface, making their fortune off of the scrap and treasures left behind. Malice was one of these people.

Malice was a Humar, he had blue hair at shoulder height and a long scar running down his left eye. He wore heavy black armour, the leg guards moddfies to protect alot more of his legs. ith all the modifications added to his bulky armour, it was surprising that he could actually move in it. But when he got moving with his katana, there was no stopping him.

At present, he was going through an old wooden crate. He had managed to pry the lid off with his katana, but was wondering if it was actually worth it for such crappy contents.

"Some dead batterys, a can of beans, half melted candles. What the hell were these people going to do with these?" He threw the contents down on the floor with disgust. He was not going to mae any money with rubbish like this.

After he got to the bottem of the crate, he got up and left, kicking the crate on his way out for wasting his time. He put his arms round the back of his head and stared into the sky. It was a dull orange, the same colour it had been since Falz ressurection 3 years previous. Malice sometimes wondered what is was like to be there when that happened, when everything was turned into a living hell. He wondered what he would of done, whether he would of stayed and fought in the city, or fled to Pioneer 2. He decided to leave them thoughts be, he wouldnt have been able to do anything anyway, he was on the other side of the planet.

He skidded down some rubble and headed up one of the main roads. He would probably head on back home now, there wasnt much left to do here. Another failed day. But then he saw something from the corner of his ee, something moving in the rubble. He drew his sword, lovingly named Saiyko, and headed over to it. With one quick move he thrust the sword down over the broken masonary and pinned his assailent to the ground. It was a teddy bear on a piece of rope. As he looke don at his strange find, he didnt notice a Cultist creeping up on him. It wasnt until the club came down on his back did he relise he had been tricked. As he fell to the ground he attempted to fight back, but his sword slashs were just to wild to hit anything. Just as he thought the Cultist was about to get the final blow in, his assailent fell to the ground.

"What the..."

Then out of the shadows, a figure emerged...
-----------------------------------------------------
Well theres an opening, everyone get a writing. Anything can happen in this fic, and i hope it will be as good as DH2!

RavenTW
Oct 23, 2002, 06:36 PM
"Heh, freaks, huh?"

Malice looked and saw another HUmar, wearing a grey suit with red trim, and having long blue hair down to his neck, and a scar along his right eye. It seemed to be filled with darkness, like staring into oblivion.

"Who are you."

"I am Incubus. Don't be afraid. Well, do be afriad, actually." the hunter gave a short chuckle, then went over to the Cultist.

"Crap, didn't finish the job," he said, drawing a huge black and purple sword, and plunging it into the Cultist's head.

"You..." Malice looked in disgust.

"What? Killed a Cultist? No hard feelings, I just like to do it." He said, walking back into the brush.

"You be careful kid, lots of bad stuff around here. I should know! Haha!" He laughed again, and vanished, as a storm started to arrive...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RavenTW on 2002-10-23 18:23 ]</font>

Deathscythealpha
Oct 26, 2002, 10:10 AM
Malices hair clung to his face in big wet clumps as he ran through the storm back to his little hovel he called home.

'What was up with that guy back there?' he thought to himself. He knew there were other hunters down here in the ruins other then him, but that one...

There was a clap of thunder that lit up the whole street in its storm ridden darkness. That far till he got back to his place now. He picked up the pace as he hurtled down the street. He hurdeled some rubble and came skidding round a corner and stopped.

In the darkness that had been brought on by the storm he could just about make out a group of people. All were heavily armed.

"What the hells going on here?" he murmered and dodged back behind the wall.

The group didnt seem to be moving, they just stood there chatting in the down pour. Malice found it strange that anyone would volentarely stand out in this weather. He decided that if he was going to get anywhere he was going to have to confront the group. He started to unsheath Saiyko when something hit him hard in the back of the head and he fell to the ground.

"Sweet dreams"

RavenTW
Oct 26, 2002, 10:59 AM
Incubus continued to walk through the forest, periodically killing whatever he felt like. He had never had contact with a human in a while, and for some reason, he felt a most unfavorable feeling after he left. He felt like that experience had brought out a sliver of humanity left within him. What is up with him? He thought.

He continued walking, and found a camp filled with corpses, possibly of Cultists. The hunter poked one with his massive sword. It was a Child of Falz. Incubus's scarred eye glowed a deep black, and the eye on his sword glowed as well. Whatever had killed these things was good, perhaps good enough for him to kill.

It will give me somthing to do, and take my mind off of that kid.

Just then a bullet ripped through his arm. Incubus looked down at the wound, rubbed a bit, then looked behind him to see a Ranger holding a Bravace with steady aim on his head.

"That's not possible!" He said with shock, looking at Incubus's lack of pain. "No Cultist could just shrug that off!"

"Your right. Good thing I'm not a weak freak like these. If you killed them off, then I think you would make a pretty tasty meal," he said, licking his lips as the eye on his sword squinted with an evil look...

Reno
Oct 26, 2002, 12:42 PM
Ouch... this died down pretty fast... I decided to rewrite my post, if it helps move the story along at all =/

Malice woke up, his head felt really sore, but he was more concerned with where he actually was... he was in some kind of medical room, through the window he could see it was still raining heavily outside. The door opened and a HUmar walked through

"Ah, looks like you're finally awake"
"Where am I?"
"You're in the old CTF barracks, I found you unconcious outside... you looked like you could use a little help"
"Wasn't this place closed down?"
"Yeah, but it's one of the few places that are actually remotely safe around here anymore"
"How did you get in anyway?"
"I still have my old keycard"

The HUmar pulled out a small card and showed it to Malice

"Nice photo 'Galik'" Malice chuckled
"Ha, I guess I had longer hair when I signed up" Galik replied, looking down at the old licence photo and smiling

Before they could continue their discussion they heard a loud crash from outside the room in the corridor, Galik ran to the door and looked through the small window, he could see a child of Dark Falz heading towards the room

"This certainly brings back memories," he said to himself, before turning around to face Malice "You a good fighter?"
"I like to think so"
"Good, then you can help me take care of this guy"

Galik equipped his beloved Shock Calibur and flung the door open, Malice jumped off the operating table where he had been sitting and followed him through the door

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reno on 2002-10-29 15:57 ]</font>

Deathscythealpha
Nov 9, 2002, 06:04 PM
As Malice and Galik emerged from the medical room the Child hissed and swung its arms around wildly. It looked like a humanoid crab, its right arm being a claw and a large ribbed plate covering up its back. Its head had been sunken into its shoulders and looked out with large, green glassy eyes. It kinda reminded Malice of a Racaseal, but it had mutated so much it was hard to tell.

"Ill go for its right hand side, you take out its left" Galik barked to Malice.

"Ok!" replied Malice and he raced on forward, saiyko raised above his head. The malicious smile he always wore when he fought appeared on his face. It was the smile that gave him his name.

He brought the sword down, taken a large chunk out of the Child shell. He thrust the sword forward, but the creature dodge it and swung its large claw around into Malice's face. He started to fall, but balence himself just in time. He looked at the creature and gave him a flash of his teeth.

"Wont be that easy to take me down, Crabby!"

RavenTW
Nov 9, 2002, 06:50 PM
"Darn, just another of Falz's bad attempts," Incubus said as the Ranger fell. "I really thought he was human, and a strong one at that."

Incubus once again continued through the thick forest looking around. He finally caught site of what seemed to be ruined barracks. The HUmar searched through the place and found another area. There was a large crab-like creature and two other HUmars fighting it.

"I'll give them one thing, Falz's kids are resilent." He said to himself as he went over casually to the other two. He then recognized the other hunter to be Malice. Dang, this guy loves to follow me. Guess I should help again.

One slice of his wicked sword brought the beast down. The other two looked in amazment. What would have taken them hours took him seconds. He rested his weapon on his shoulders and casually looked at the two.

"Well, are you two gonna stand there thinking or are you gonna do something interesting?"

"How did you do that?" Galik asked.

Incubus rolled his eyes. "You hold the sword with both hands, and swing it," he said, demonstrating. "Is it really that hard?"

Galik looked back with a sort of "Well, duh" glance. He then looked at his sword. "What sword is that?"

"It's a Dragon Slayer. I guess Falz made it just as dark and twisted as I am, otherwise it wouldn't be so good." Incubus chuckled lightly.

"Dark Falz? When have you ever faced him?" Galik inquired.

"That's for me to know and for you to wonder about."

"Well, I guess I should offer an invitation to stay with us. We could use your support."

"Sure, as long as I get all the Cultists."

"Fine. Hey, do you know any androids? Ever since Death and Scion left, we haven't been able to find any good ones."

"Can't say that I do..." Incubus replied, then hastily added, "Wait a minute, did you say Scion?"

"Yes, why?"

Incubus looked at them in bewilderment. Memories of a past life flooded through him. He saw them, the samurai-like android and the innocent woman he swore to protect.

"Well, this is just great..."

Deathscythealpha
Nov 10, 2002, 11:06 AM
On 2002-10-26 10:42, Reno wrote:
Ouch... this died down pretty fast... I decided to rewrite my post, if it helps move the story along at all =/

I hope we can get this one going again properly. I felt i had let everyone down by doing DH3 as a normal fan fic instead of a participation one, and i thought maybe people wer a bit sulky about it. But it seems we have some active peeps here, so on with the show.