PDA

View Full Version : HOT: Hucaseal on Racaseal action!

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jul 6, 2006, 10:44 AM
I was wondering why Lura and Reiz are combo allies. I understand that they both lack memories of the past and that they're both blue colored, but thats about all I can conclude when I take their similarities into consideration.

Does anyone have an explanation for their bond?

DikkyRay
Jul 6, 2006, 10:58 AM
Well seeing as they are both caseal arkz... idk St probably thought that they would be a good pair.
EDIT: Do you really have food poisoning? Cuz im really sorry if you do. It really sucks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2006-07-06 08:59 ]</font>

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jul 6, 2006, 11:25 AM
Yeah, I got food posioning on tuesday. Probably E coli or somthing. I think that the salmon that I ate was only steamed, rather than cooked all the way through. I felt bad like, exactly 1 hour later. I couln't even help the customers at my register.

My belly was churning like an old school farmer that performed the butter ritual.

I ended up taking a 5 minute break, where I gagged myself for the first time in my life. I didn't know the esophogus was so hard...like cartillage or something.

Anyways, I huirled. A lot. I still remember staring down into the toilet as saliva percipitated from my mouth, forming a sort of organic wind chime as the spit divided itelf into thick, bubble ridden strands.

I forced myself to keep vomiting untill I had nothing left. I called my parents and they came all the way down to my job to pick me up. From there, we stopped By a 7 -11 and picked up a 2 liter bottle of 7 up, along with a bottle of Mylanta.

I vagely recall my conversation with God. My parent's both rushed into the minimart, and so I had idle time to wallow in my own misery as they searched for the consumables mentoned above. I was alone in the car for like 3 minutes...and i think, half crying, I said something like:

"No God...I'm not goin' out like this....I still havent finished my story..."*

*on a side note, the phrase "MY life is my story, and I don't plan on dying till the end!" Is sorta like my life motto. By repeating it in times of anguish, I can retain my immortality**.

**Thats right. I'm immortal. I've never died before, and so there fore I cannot. hey, if you don't believe me, and I turn out to be wrong, then you can just waltz on over to my grave and rub it in, okay?***

***Okay. Lets face it. I'm kidding myself if I think that I'm immortal, but at least the stories that I'm destined to share with the world shall live on. In that sense, I AM immortal.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif uhh...where was I?

Oh yeah, the poisonoing. Well, i'm feeling a lot better today thanI was 2 days ago, so no worries!

VR-Raiden
Jul 6, 2006, 03:52 PM
OMG WHERE!? lol jk >_>

I dont think they would work too well todether unless maybe u had a anti hero team deck, the lura one could use rampage creatures while reiz pierces or something, but i wouldnt kno i never use either of them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DikkyRay
Jul 6, 2006, 04:03 PM
lol vr, didnt you think of stellas cards when you saw this post? lol it reminded me of our convo last night

-McPot-
Jul 6, 2006, 06:32 PM
good job Dark, your an excellent writter. well they do have a bond in the story. Lura admires Riez for her skills in battle. Riez was the one that taught her how to fight. It's been about a year since I played the story though.

I'm guessing your not including Stella and Sailigun into this. I wonder why they team up so often.

Alisha
Jul 6, 2006, 07:53 PM
theres a point in ther story where reiz and lura have a talk so to speak. i think its after the mourge raid.

Hexadecimal
Jul 8, 2006, 02:38 AM
I don't think I ever saw them converse.

Or heard about it... but It's been well over two years since I paid much attention to offline.

Here's a better question... What about Saligun and Guykild?

They have an occasional team thing... It's difficult to tell who was suppsoed to be in the team, Stella or Guykild...

Guykild: Leave it to stella! NYAH!

>_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hexadecimal on 2006-07-08 00:39 ]</font>

-McPot-
Jul 8, 2006, 11:20 AM
I think that's a Online Glitch, it dosent seem to happen offline.